Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 19. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Timing is important when coin hits new exchange!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Someone dumped on C-Cex---->Thanks for cheap RVC
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Amazing how many people hate on cryptsy, yet it is the most consistent, never had a MAJOR breach, and has a staff that responds to tickets quickly (at least they have with mine). Yes, the site could use an upgrade in charts, layout, etc. But I feel more secure with money in there than any other exchange.
People go with the hype
Cryptsy => Poloniex => Mintpal => Bittrex

Cryptsy has a very slow and clunky trading application.  It's easily the worst application out of the bunch.

I don't disagree that it needs updating. It isn't slow for me, trades go through almost instantly, perhaps I am lucky with my ISP speed. But is security, or speed, more important? Platform can be updated. Security breach is a deal breaker, see MintPal pre-Moolah buyout

Security is important.  When did Bittrex have a breach?

I didn't say they have. And I hope they don't, I use them. But they are new on the block compared to cryptsy

I like Bittrex the best by far.
me too
Activity: 644
Amazing how many people hate on cryptsy, yet it is the most consistent, never had a MAJOR breach, and has a staff that responds to tickets quickly (at least they have with mine). Yes, the site could use an upgrade in charts, layout, etc. But I feel more secure with money in there than any other exchange.
People go with the hype

Cryptsy has a very slow and clunky trading application.  It's easily the worst application out of the bunch.

I don't disagree that it needs updating. It isn't slow for me, trades go through almost instantly, perhaps I am lucky with my ISP speed. But is security, or speed, more important? Platform can be updated. Security breach is a deal breaker, see MintPal pre-Moolah buyout

I didn't say they have. And I hope they don't, I use them. But they are new on the block compared to cryptsy

I like Bittrex the best by far.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
People go with the hype

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
People go with the hype

I lol so hard when you put cryptshit and polo above Mintpal and Bittrex. They must have the shittest interface and worst performance systems compared to Mintpal and Bittrex.

People go with the hype

People go with the hype

People go with the hype

Activity: 46
People go with the hype
Activity: 995
RVC has just listed on https://btc-market.org/?Pair=RVC_BTC.

Please be very careful with new exchanges from newbie members!
ALso got scammed 1 week before. Think better stay at ccex and wait for bittrex..

we  need  only 4 more exchanges TREX and  POLO, and  after that  CRYPTSY  and MINT

Bittrex is really the only exchange we absolutely need.  It's good to have one of the other 3 as a backup.

+1

shittys sucks and mint was a long time ago good i think. Prefer Bittrex!

ALso got scammed 1 week before. Think better stay at ccex and wait for bittrex..

we  need  only 4 more exchanges TREX and  POLO, and  after that  CRYPTSY  and MINT

Bittrex is really the only exchange we absolutely need.  It's good to have one of the other 3 as a backup.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

Activity: 995

Activity: 5
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I've started a forum to review coins with "facts"

nb2: it's not FUD, i'm just searching answers, i've lost a little much with scams lately

If it is not FUD, why don't you first PM the dev to give him a fair chance to explain/discuss?   Roll Eyes

so that he can answer it here ?

Those are just general questions.

I've invested in that coin, and i wish the dev will really do what he says ...

I'm starting a forum to review websites that review coins.

Score for http://cryptotrust.io is 0.5/10

Main problems:

1)A large part of the ranking is based on the existence of a website, and even goes to great lengths to say it's frightening.  100% of the alt coin audience is on Bitcointalk, so this shouldn't have such a huge importance on a coin's rating.  My 10 year old can make a website, so it's not a huge deal. - 4 points

2)  The premine was for an IPO, not much different than NXT and many others.  That in itself doesn't make it a scam especially when the coin is only a few days old. - 2 points.

3) The developer has been in the thread every day so far.  How much development can there be in a coin that's only a week old?  -3 points.

4) Minus .5 points for not giving the coin longer than a week before labeling it and there are no other reviews on the site.

Therefore my final score is 0.5/10  Don't trust cryptotrust.io as it's owner probably has his own agenda to create FUD and the ratings are based on irrelevant criteria.

1) Today's scams are 'effortless', they don't even bother about making a website. So it's not a "good sign" when someone don't even buy a website address. Nope ?
2) Nxt was developping a coin from start with an other language, this looks like a reason nope ? Here what is the reason ?
3) look at I/O coin github for example, already 14 commits in the last days, here it's quiet Wink
4) This website is just starting, so you can say the same for you review of my review  Grin

I've said in my post "if you think it's irrelevant, say it", and propose more relevant criterias  Wink

Also this is one of the first reviews i've done, just to test if it is relevant or not ... ^^"

And ... i've not said that this is a scam, but there is still nothing to prove it's not,
so i'm hoping the best for this coin and a good work to the dev

i know  i know but we dont have too many options those days, and this coin dont  reach Bittrex yet, maybe we have some luck here and  this DEV has some brain at least!

And DEV dont forget another exchanges MP and Cryptsy (i know they are only 2 piece of shit) but we need that too

I know you are smart one ,  but think in some strategy to reach big exchanges, voting is not the best way!

For now things are going good! too many possibilitys , too many cards to play yet.....
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
I'd love to see RVC on Bittrex. Please respond to this.

https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/494304049726894080

Dev please respond to them.

I told them. We'll be on Bittrex soon boys!

Im not sure if you answered what they wanted. They wanted to know which coin RVC is forked from, since they couldnt tell from the github source.
Pages:
Jump to: