Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 34. (Read 133063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
soon this one gonna fly away
i smell profit here !  Grin

haha u also here? xd
Activity: 628
I lost my patience with this coin, I decided to sell, rather than waiting to price or scam

i'm keeping my coin!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
soon this one gonna fly away
i smell profit here !  Grin
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
I lost my patience with this coin, I decided to sell, rather than waiting to price or scam
lol,quickly,I have some order at 330.
Activity: 654
Activity: 258
Got it working, my computer was being wierd, deleted the conf file I had in there and made a new one and it worked..
Activity: 336
I cant get this wallet to work, Ive added the nodes, still nothing.

cap sensitive conf file?

my wallet works great
Activity: 258
I cant get this wallet to work, Ive added the nodes, still nothing.
Activity: 654
I wait to sell bittrex . 0.00001 upward price
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

GITHUB SOON (within 24 hours)

How soon? Within 24 hours of what? Wink

Seriously though, is there a link?
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
it would be good to get a richlist on the block explorer, so we can see the distribution, it should be pretty fair  Grin

I think almost all of the big addresses will be C-Cex...

its better to stake your RVC  Grin

How much do you earn by staking? Shocked

It's 4% per year, halving every 2 years. But for longer term investments if you stake you are keeping your % share of the coin and a lot of people don't so they are diluting their share.
it would be good to get a richlist on the block explorer, so we can see the distribution, it should be pretty fair  Grin

I think almost all of the big addresses will be C-Cex...

its better to stake your RVC  Grin
it would be good to get a richlist on the block explorer, so we can see the distribution, it should be pretty fair  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is there any future plans?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
wallet compilation on Ubuntu 12.04 gives me

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 644
Hey guys !

Congrats !

Shutting the stratums for suprnova now, wrote swiss and max a PM too, i don't think they've expected it soo early (me neither)

indeed... Where the fuck should I point my rented hash now?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

cannabiscoin for sure Cheesy (i'm not part of the community but yeah wtf, its always good to support that kind Cheesy )
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
finish  Sad now? mintpal add us ftw!! bittrex added only scam coin this week lol, and not buy arcoin this scam still active, dev is try with fake news to pump the price for dumping the 30%coin instamine, stay away  Smiley
when add bittrex ? dev

We still haven't received their response.
Based on my previous experiences Bitrex will be stretched and justifies at least a week! Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
hi dev.my wallet don'nt syn with this node
addnode=revo.suprnova.cc
addnode=108.61.198.197
addnode=108.61.199.8

Works fine here.

Make sure you dont have "hide extensions for known file types" on because if you do your .conf file is actually .conf.txt
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/milanovoz/Capture_zps82d4b92b.png

try naming it revocoin.conf (no capital letters - remember reading this somewhere that Linux needs the capitals but windows doesn't?)

Please use the other pools as nodes too, i've got > 200 connections at suprnova right now.. limit is 256

addnode=revo.maxminers.net
addnode=revo.swisspool.org
thankyou. it work with node of you
Activity: 448
is there any x15 out there i can mine with few hours left on rental? i can't fine any on dedicated or xhash,

PS nodes worked for me

Search for RefrigeratorCoin ^^

ok, only have one rental left 6mh for 6 hours more, so i moved it to RefrigeratorCoin , better get those cubes ready i'm about to place a huge order Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: