Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 36. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
roadmap is more important than how many coin you having now!

We will release the accurate roadmap within a few days. A couple of dev's are involved and we still need some answers.

A few days is quite long nowadays Cheesy I'd prefer tomorrow Cheesy

Me too Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
@Mrriddick I too

Any from that 3 choices would be better than current in op but in each as if something was missing..some small detail maybe. I think.. Huh

Can you add maybe some shadow should be more dynamic then I think
Besides best element for me are letters in cloud and colours..

Maybe inspiration for you will be style coin from wallet..I don't know..I only trying to help somehow. Maybe this information will be helpful somehow...
finish  Sad now? mintpal add us ftw!! bittrex added only scam coin this week lol, and not buy arcoin this scam still active, dev is try with fake news to pump the price for dumping the 30%coin instamine, stay away  Smiley
when add bittrex ? dev

We still haven't received their response.
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

We will release the accurate roadmap within a few days. A couple of dev's are involved and we still need some answers.

A few days is quite long nowadays Cheesy I'd prefer tomorrow Cheesy

Activity: 654
Merit: 250
finish  Sad now? mintpal add us ftw!! bittrex added only scam coin this week lol, and not buy arcoin this scam still active, dev is try with fake news to pump the price for dumping the 30%coin instamine, stay away  Smiley
when add bittrex ? dev
@Mrriddick I too

Any from that 3 choices would be better than current in op but in each as if something was missing..some small detail maybe. I think.. Huh

Can you add maybe some shadow should be more dynamic then I think
Besides best element for me are letters in cloud and colours..
Activity: 360
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Now that PoW is over. Lets start some FUD.
Choose 1 OR 2 OR 3
Roll Eyes

But this will not change Wink

Seriously. I'm confused  right now  Roll Eyes  Smiley
here for a while
Now staking... PM me when we hit 1.5k. Wink
█ If you want logo pm me █
Choose 1 OR 2 OR 3
Roll Eyes

But this will not change Wink
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Activity: 848
Dev, now that POW is over and the wallets are released, what exciting things do you have planned?
Finally some good question.
bbr
Activity: 290
Dev, now that POW is over and the wallets are released, what exciting things do you have planned?
Activity: 995
But coin itself looks nice in my opinion
Activity: 198
How many coins would I have had if I had mined this from start to beginning with 10mhs?

Well, I mined all three pools with 10mhs each at pretty close to 99% efficiency and ended up with 40,734. And I was out for a few hours at the beginning during the FUD "secret miner" panic...

So 40,734/3 = 13,578 and change at 10mhs.  Smiley

its your fault, i was mine since the beginning, and first 3-4 hours i made around 3k Tongue (diff was 5-10-15)

LOL! I know! Hindsight is always 20-20. But with 40k, I ain't complaining!  Grin
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: