Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 37. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

REVO address: RL7HhCM1JgGhaEa1fbeLguVHkApVPJ2oj2

I don't know if this cloud is good design in my opinion average. But I think you have more ideas. Can you add more projects?
Small improvements may be sufficient
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
How many coins would I have had if I had mined this from start to beginning with 10mhs?

Well, I mined all three pools with 10mhs each at pretty close to 99% efficiency and ended up with 40,734. And I was out for a few hours at the beginning during the FUD "secret miner" panic...

So 40,734/3 = 13,578 and change at 10mhs.  Smiley

its your fault, i was mine since the beginning, and first 3-4 hours i made around 3k Tongue (diff was 5-10-15)
Activity: 198
How many coins would I have had if I had mined this from start to beginning with 10mhs?

Well, I mined all three pools with 10mhs each at pretty close to 99% efficiency and ended up with 40,734, although I was out for a few hours at the beginning during the FUD "secret miner" panic...

So 40,734/3 = 13,578 and change at 10mhs.  Smiley
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Twice the news!
Twice the clouds!
Looks fruity as hell!
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █

REVO address: RL7HhCM1JgGhaEa1fbeLguVHkApVPJ2oj2
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Omg 1 pincode at 1 pool to cash out doesn't work.

Maxminers
pool owner you have mail. (user: raabhimself)
bbr
Activity: 290
Everybody still asleep right now who had miners pointed to REVO pools must've failed over to trademybit and is hopelessly mining bitblock Grin

Pool Hash    437.86M
Net Hash     205.60M
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

20k at least

i have 24k with 15mh/s but i've not mined all the time skipped almost all the "500 block reward" and 1/2 of the last 3k reward and the previous 2k reward

this mean 0.1 btc in 3 days? not bad at all
legendary
rvccoin, write , that must be RevoCoin.conf, i was try with revocoin.conf and cant sync
Activity: 767
Merit: 532

I would think around 25,000 if you were in for 100% of pow

cheers
Not staking because I don't have mature coins?

But mine are old enough to drink and smoke!

Needs to be in your wallet for at least 24 hours

I didn't crawl through the muck and grime in the trenches of 'nam and get both my dicks blown off to come back to this!!

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO - oh wait...

So all the pools and IPO payouts are staking for a good whole day prior to us?

All pools were 0 % fee and the coins were in the wallet for not very long, so it is really just a tiny little bit, not worth the talk, but ok:

Round 3 ?

ocminer, you're extra cool bro don't even worry about it, love the work you put in and man it was probably some blood sweat and tears! Grin

You get all the props and then some. Grin

Just wanted to understand which levels of stake weight we'd be up against!  And I'd imagine the pool wallet will be draining all day.

Dem girls tho...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
bbr
Activity: 290

I would think around 25,000 if you were in for 100% of pow
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey guys !

Congrats !

Shutting the stratums for suprnova now, wrote swiss and max a PM too, i don't think they've expected it soo early (me neither)

indeed... Where the fuck should I point my rented hash now?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
the same question for me Sad Sad Sad

LOL, the only minable x15 right now is lizarde... Cool
No high hopes on this one..but mining blocks like crazy...just fun to watch actualy  Roll Eyes

Nope, RefrigeratorCoin is also mineable  Grin ;-)
legendary
I am waiting 8 revo coins to confirm, and send last stack of coins in the wallet Cheesy

Edit : wathing this until wait http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcfsrhXP2rg , great kid Smiley
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Not staking because I don't have mature coins?

But mine are old enough to drink and smoke!

Needs to be in your wallet for at least 24 hours

I didn't crawl through the muck and grime in the trenches of 'nam and get both my dicks blown off to come back to this!!

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO - oh wait...

So all the pools and IPO payouts are staking for a good whole day prior to us?

All pools were 0 % fee and the coins were in the wallet for not very long, so it is really just a tiny little bit, not worth the talk, but ok:

Round 3 ?

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Hey guys !

Congrats !

Shutting the stratums for suprnova now, wrote swiss and max a PM too, i don't think they've expected it soo early (me neither)

indeed... Where the fuck should I point my rented hash now?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
the same question for me Sad Sad Sad

LOL, the only minable x15 right now is lizarde... Cool
No high hopes on this one..but mining blocks like crazy...just fun to watch actualy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
where can i find wallet?

ok find it

https://mega.co.nz/#!xt0DySaZ!hVPdcv0AZHNPeeUW6Om4zXdbBuBsT2ORfMblDLEnhxU
Pages:
Jump to: