Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 43. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Supply reducing? Whats the approximate supply at the end of pow guys? Any rough figures?

+-16,500,000

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
There are a few things that worry me though...

1. source code is not made public yet...
--> I had a bad experience with SPATA last week...made me more carefull.
DEV could have build in a premine, and we wouldn't know before releasing the source code...

2. In the OP, the DEV is talking about exciting things to take place after POW phase...
No one knows what these "exciting things" are... I contacted the dev, but he didn't reply to my question...

We are actualy investing in a question mark coin right now...
These high risk coins can go both ways...High up...or crash and burn...

I keep mining this coin, because I like a little risk
Buying extra coins on the other hand...therefore I need more information about sourcecode and future plans...

Regards

Goldmaxx

I'm sorry to have you kept waiting. More and more messages keep flowing in. I can't respond to them all within a reasonable timeframe.

1. There is no secret premine. If there were one OC or one of the other pool owners would already have found it since they checked the source. I believe they wouldn't support a scam coin.

2. We will provide more information soon. Untill now we couldn't do a lot because of the fud and many messages.

Thanks for the reply...makes me feel more confident...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
dev copy-pasted the wrong coin with pos active in the pow phase....

How is that wrong? Did you not read the OP? It clearly says total coins: +- 16.5MM for PoW.

Some people just complain about everything... :/

there are some pos block in the pow phase

This happens all the time.

mmh, didn't know about that, i was thinking because the pos started with pow
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

DEV could have build in a premine, and we wouldn't know before releasing the source code...

2. In the OP, the DEV is talking about exciting things to take place after POW phase...
No one knows what these "exciting things" are... I contacted the dev, but he didn't reply to my question...

Buying extra coins on the other hand...therefore I need more information about sourcecode and future plans...

Regards

Goldmaxx

I live for financial risk.  Grin  One thing is clear.  The dev shouldn't waste this opportunity to make peanuts.  The community and interest in this coin is huge for a 3 day old coin.  He can do much better for himself if he's legit.

We will not waste this oppertunity, count on that.

I have counted on that.  Counting all the coins in my wallet that is.

Regards

Goldmaxx

I live for financial risk.  Grin  One thing is clear.  The dev shouldn't waste this opportunity to make peanuts.  The community and interest in this coin is huge for a 3 day old coin.  He can do much better for himself if he's legit.

We will not waste this oppertunity, count on that.

Regards

Goldmaxx

I'm sorry to have you kept waiting. More and more messages keep flowing in. I can't respond to them all within a reasonable timeframe.

1. There is no secret premine. If there were one OC or one of the other pool owners would already have found it since they checked the source. I believe they wouldn't support a scam coin.

2. We will provide more information soon. Untill now we couldn't do a lot because of the fud and many messages.
legendary

How is that wrong? Did you not read the OP? It clearly says total coins: +- 16.5MM for PoW.

Some people just complain about everything... :/

there are some pos block in the pow phase
Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Even better.
legendary
Activity: 868
Man. At this rate we will not get even 4 days of mining.  Cheesy

only about 2 days of mining left with PoS active
Activity: 336
Man. At this rate we will not get even 4 days of mining.  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
If we hit bittrex soon, i see 1000+ satoshi

Absolutely, bittrex will add us soon.
Activity: 443
What do you guys expect as a short term goal for RVC?
We are currently trading in the 300-600 sat range.
It was almost 1k wich was nice price start. Then confusion started. After all it should be 2k how pow ends. And after that depends what development will dev bring to table.

Not buying at these prices is just stupid.  I think the current market cap is like $25K or something crazy low like that.  The price will go to 1k if the dev only comes out with a wallet. Jeez.

Activity: 848
What do you guys expect as a short term goal for RVC?
We are currently trading in the 300-600 sat range.
It was almost 1k wich was nice price start. Then confusion started. After all it should be 2k how pow ends. And after that depends what development will dev bring to table.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Supply reducing? Whats the approximate supply at the end of pow guys? Any rough figures?

Regards

Goldmaxx

Activity: 894

Regards

Goldmaxx

The dev did say that they would let a member with a high reputation to go over the source but I do not think that anyone stepped up: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7753055

Ocminer has provided us with the block reward source and we have a block explorer to check - the 2,500,000 IPO coins were taken on block 2 and the payout was 0 until block 121.

Looking good so far.

We just have to have faith in the dev that they will deliver these future promises, quote "we have better things in the pipeline."

I have faith, till a certain level...:-)
I will keep mining this until POW is over, then we will see if I invest some more ;-)

Regards

Goldmaxx
bbr
Activity: 290

Regards

Goldmaxx

The dev did say that they would let a member with a high reputation to go over the source but I do not think that anyone stepped up: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7753055

Ocminer has provided us with the block reward source and we have a block explorer to check - the 2,500,000 IPO coins were taken on block 2 and the payout was 0 until block 121.

Looking good so far.

We just have to have faith in the dev that they will deliver these future promises, quote "we have better things in the pipeline."
Pages:
Jump to: