Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 42. (Read 133063 times)

bbr
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
WCA .... WCZ accounts continue to operate! I sent an email to Swiss but I do not see reaction... Sad

They're also on maxminers
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
WCA .... WCZ accounts continue to operate! I sent an email to Swiss but I do not see reaction... Sad
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I just heard again this Coin supports animal testing  Angry

I hear this coin was going to be used to clone Justin Bieber  Roll Eyes

I heard this coin supports animals, testing new products on justin bieber... Roll Eyes

I heard this coin is an animal made out of Beiber DNA that is being tested on by Monsanto.

love it. surprised Monsanto (GMO) ain't made their own coin yet they GMO everything else  Wink
Activity: 336

I heard this coin supports animals, testing new products on justin bieber... Roll Eyes

I heard this coin is an animal made out of Beiber DNA that is being tested on by Monsanto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 432

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

Come on, it's not even funny... Cool
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
The first wave of FUD and misunderstanding passed ... Every moment awaiting тo appear second wave shortly before POW ends, with purpose hundreds of miners once again donate their coins for nothing ... Beware!

i'm waiting for the return of the girls too Smiley

Activity: 995
I am not sure about the "Bittrex" and other exchange attitudes torwards releases like these other than they are just being wary... Seems kinda ass backwards tho when two scam coins like CNL and VAST both get listed hours after launch and a "real" coin like RVC that is obviously MUCH better thought out with clearly invested dev and pool teams is left hanging in the breeze...

I for one am VERY happy with the results in difficulty and payout associated with this launch paradigm. It was a breath of fresh air not to be raped by wales with their overwhelming GHash advantage and resulting difficulty costs to the smaller guys. I think we will also be pleasantly surprised how the market works out because of the inherent limitation in "wale shit" (ie massive dumps) by the enforced relatively even miner spread. I could be wrong about the future, but I am please with the results so far... At this point, from a community and distributive network perspective, this PoW paradigm could be a big part of the altcoin future. I think its effect is much more inline with the original concept of the distributed network that "Satoshi Nakamoto" envisioned. I am sure that vision was not a few warehouses/data centers packed full of mining rigs controlling the majority of the hash and then abandoning it and the network as soon as PoW was over.

Hopefully a new dawn approaches!!!  Grin

Good Job Devs and Pools!  
+1
true words
Activity: 198
I am not sure about the "Bittrex" and other exchange attitudes torwards releases like these other than maybe they are just being wary... Does seem kinda ass backwards though when two scam coins like CNL and VAST both get listed hours after launch and a "real" coin like RVC that is obviously MUCH better thought out with clearly invested dev and pool teams is left hanging in the breeze...

I for one am VERY happy with the results in difficulty and payout associated with this launch paradigm. It was a breath of fresh air not to be raped by wales with their overwhelming GHash advantage and resulting difficulty costs to the smaller guys. I think we will also be pleasantly surprised how the market works out because of the inherent limitation in "wale shit" (ie massive dumps) by the enforced relatively even miner spread. I could be wrong about the future, but I am pleased with the results so far... At this point, from a community and distributive network perspective, this PoW paradigm could be a big part of the altcoin future. I think its effect is much more inline with the original concept of the distributed network that "Satoshi Nakamoto" envisioned. I am sure that vision was not a few warehouses/data centers packed full of mining rigs controlling the majority of the hash and then abandoning it and the network as soon as PoW was over.

Hopefully a new dawn approaches!!!  Grin

Good Job Devs and Pools!  
Activity: 224
here for a while
The first wave of FUD and misunderstanding passed ... Every moment awaiting тo appear second wave shortly before POW ends, with purpose hundreds of miners once again donate their coins for nothing ... Beware!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
do not look for another exchange before pow is over, we don't need another person with source

agree. PoW only left about less than 2 days. Why the rush for new exchange.
Activity: 448
do not look for another exchange before pow is over, we don't need another person with source
Activity: 140
Activity: 140
Supply reducing? Whats the approximate supply at the end of pow guys? Any rough figures?
After reading the OP, I find it really unclear.
Activity: 392
block time is 60 seconds right?
Activity: 432

If Revo takes too long to get added to bittrex, I believe that it's lifespan & volume will be very short lived.

I don't think so. Minerals was successful partly because, it got listed on bittrex after POW is over and till then considerable amount of coins from  shaky hands exchanged and when it listed on -trex price was way high from c-cex.

On the other hand, on the Bittrex, Poloniex the coins' prices manipulated by bots and whales, wich may cause very short coin lives and loses in many times... See Trustplus, Icebergcoin, etc.

I think that more volume is always good. Trustplus, Icebergcoin, ..., don't make sense and thats why their lifetime is very limited.

We have already sent Richie multiple messages but he still hasn't responded. Any help is welcome.

Richie was pretty resistant to Minerals too, I think it has something to do with the "closed" wallet during the POW phase.
IIRC, he became more approachable after POW was finished Smiley
Bittrex likes their Twitter, flood that  Grin
Activity: 644

If Revo takes too long to get added to bittrex, I believe that it's lifespan & volume will be very short lived.

I don't think so. Minerals was successful partly because, it got listed on bittrex after POW is over and till then considerable amount of coins from  shaky hands exchanged and when it listed on -trex price was way high from c-cex.

On the other hand, on the Bittrex, Poloniex the coins' prices manipulated by bots and whales, wich may cause very short coin lives and loses in many times... See Trustplus, Icebergcoin, etc.

I think that more volume is always good. Trustplus, Icebergcoin, ..., don't make sense and thats why their lifetime is very limited.

We have already sent Richie multiple messages but he still hasn't responded. Any help is welcome.

I submitted a request on Bittrex.  I suggest everyone should send them a message.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: