Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 83. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
My miner show 8 MH, yet in maximiners sometimes it fluctuate to more than 10 M sometimes, and it bans me,,,, what the fuck

Banning only gets active > 12 MH/s for longer then 3 minutes according to OC

Let me check, maybe i have >12 MH/s sometimes...
It is really fuzzy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm sailing quite close to the wind, I am following the rules though, not like some it would appear  Sad

so i have a few questions...

Should hashrate inadvertently jump above 10MH for a second or 2, does that constitute a ban?

How will i know if I'm banned?

Would the ban be temporary for a misdemeanor or are all bans permanent (or until you set up a new account i guess)

I had so much fun with Minerals, felt adequately rewarded through fairness so i'm keen to have another positive mining experience whilst playing within the rules. As Minerals broke the mould originally, this will be a interesting ride to see if similar vitriol is forthcoming for this FDC, people are going to hate it, people will try to destroy it. In the long run though, getting through the hard times will see this community pull together and have a successful project!

Good luck to all (honest) miners
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
I don't wanna be a party pooper, but you guys do realize that the reason Minerals got pumped was because of the betting features etc right? Having a "fair" distribution and nothing else doesn't mean much
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
My miner show 8 MH, yet in maximiners sometimes it fluctuate to more than 10 M sometimes, and it bans me,,,, what the fuck

Banning only gets active > 12 MH/s for longer then 3 minutes according to OC
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How is there 300K for sale on c-cex already?!?!

Buy orders...
bbr
Activity: 290

Ummm...those are BUY orders my friend.

Ha Ha...my bad! Saw that they were under the Sell RVC section and didn't notice!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Guys dont sell for cheap on C-cex, aka Dump
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

They are buy orders.
bbr

any pointers would be appreciated. my gpu does not do anything beyond this point.

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://revo.suprnova.cc:3777 -u revo1.1 -p x -I 17 -d 1-3 --gpu-platform 0

just heat and no shares

not sure if this is the difference? :  --pool-algorithm bitblock
Activity: 364

Ummm...those are BUY orders my friend.
Activity: 389

any pointers would be appreciated. my gpu does not do anything beyond this point.

sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://revo.suprnova.cc:3777 -u revo1.1 -p x -I 17 -d 1-3 --gpu-platform 0

just heat and no shares

What cards?
Activity: 658
x15 is a botnet dream algo as far as im concerned. free resources(just hack/root them) no investment required whatsoever.
Activity: 658

just heat and no shares
bbr
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Users just use proxys when they want multiple accounts..

We can ban the obvious ones though

Ban those cheaters and distribute the coin
Activity: 392
Users just use proxys when they want multiple accounts..

We can ban the obvious ones though
Wish there was a way to release the source code and still be able to limit miner's hash rate...I'm unable to setup a pool for this coin because there is no public source Sad
i think maxminers and swisspool allow multiple account which explain why their pool have more hashrate than supernova

They don't. Before Suprnova faced some issues it had the biggest hashrate.
Activity: 644
i tried email swiss pool to look into it but i keep getting error when i try so send email
Pages:
Jump to: