Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 82. (Read 133063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
How much RVC do you guys have?!

300 Unconfirmed  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
What is the exact reward structure?
Currently block reward is 1000, when do it halve
also how many coins in total? how many pos days?
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
"lbhd" guy is still mining hard.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
http://s21.postimg.org/g89kysndj/x15crap.jpg

any pointers would be appreciated. my gpu does not do anything beyond this point.

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://revo.suprnova.cc:3777 -u revo1.1 -p x -I 17 -d 1-3 --gpu-platform 0

just heat and no shares

not sure if this is the difference? :  --pool-algorithm bitblock

that made it worse.. now it wont even run.

R280's

sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://revo.swisspool.org:3333 -u x -p x -d 1,2,3,4,5  -I 14 -w 64 -g 2  --no-submit-stale

try this

sgminer --pool-algorithm bitblock --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://revo.maxminers.net:13345 -u x.x -p x -I 19 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048

2 sapphire R9 270X OC
Activity: 644
It seems that's someone on swisspool have multi ip account

lbhd3
lbhd5
lbhd7
lbhd8

lol

Kick them!

Working on it.
are they going to do something about this cause he is still mining with mutiple ip's

i've reported them to the Sysop, they are currently banning them
they should take all his coin an pay them out as a blockfinder bonus for miners
What is the exact reward structure?
Currently block reward is 1000, when do it halve
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

lbhd3
lbhd5
lbhd7
lbhd8

lol

Kick them!

Working on it.
are they going to do something about this cause he is still mining with mutiple ip's

i've reported them to the Sysop, they are currently banning them
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

any pointers would be appreciated. my gpu does not do anything beyond this point.

sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://revo.suprnova.cc:3777 -u revo1.1 -p x -I 17 -d 1-3 --gpu-platform 0

just heat and no shares

R280's

sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://revo.swisspool.org:3333 -u x -p x -d 1,2,3,4,5  -I 14 -w 64 -g 2  --no-submit-stale
Activity: 658

just heat and no shares

Reduce the thread concurrency to 8192. I have got same issue, and this settings solved (R9 270X OC)

can you post a bat or conf file that's working for you? im not kidding when i say i havent been able to get accepted shares on a coin for over a month. and last was trinity coin which after 24hrs mining i got a whopping 33 coins. i fear crypto mining has become quite futile and i will just have to focus on my project. this is just horrible.

edit: managed to get an accepted share by writing a config file and then editing it manually. increased intensity and i think it is working now. thank you all for all your help.
Activity: 16
http://s21.postimg.org/g89kysndj/x15crap.jpg

just heat and no shares

not sure if this is the difference? :  --pool-algorithm bitblock

Activity: 644

lbhd3
lbhd5
lbhd7
lbhd8

lol

Kick them!

Working on it.
Activity: 658

just heat and no shares

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
My miner show 8 MH, yet in maximiners sometimes it fluctuate to more than 10 M sometimes, and it bans me,,,, what the fuck
same here.. ocminer told me to check rig. but i am sure in what i am doing.
my fix: split over pools

This is just terrible. Now i need to lower my intensity to get lower hash rate........ Angry

I've been tweaking for the past 30 minutes.
Only running 5 out of 6 R280's. Considering upping intensity but only running 4. Save on electricity
Activity: 28
I don't wanna be a party pooper, but you guys do realize that the reason Minerals got pumped was because of the betting features etc right? Having a "fair" distribution and nothing else doesn't mean much

Fair distribution is only the first step.
legendary
My miner show 8 MH, yet in maximiners sometimes it fluctuate to more than 10 M sometimes, and it bans me,,,, what the fuck

Can you tell me how banning occured ? What or How did you notice it ?

Because my rig is currently running rock solid with 10 MH/s without problems.. And i've programmed it quite "loose" so it will ban only under special circumstances.. and then only for 60 seconds..

Anyone else having problems with banning ?

This is just terrible. Now i need to lower my intensity to get lower hash rate........ Angry
Activity: 848
legendary
I'm sailing quite close to the wind, I am following the rules though, not like some it would appear  Sad

so i have a few questions...

Should hashrate inadvertently jump above 10MH for a second or 2, does that constitute a ban?

How will i know if I'm banned?

Would the ban be temporary for a misdemeanor or are all bans permanent (or until you set up a new account i guess)

I had so much fun with Minerals, felt adequately rewarded through fairness so i'm keen to have another positive mining experience whilst playing within the rules. As Minerals broke the mould originally, this will be a interesting ride to see if similar vitriol is forthcoming for this FDC, people are going to hate it, people will try to destroy it. In the long run though, getting through the hard times will see this community pull together and have a successful project!

Good luck to all (honest) miners

Like MaxMiners posted, if you're above 12 MH/s for a certain time, it will get you banned for 60 seconds.

You will see "Worker temporariliy banned" in your stratum client/miner.
Activity: 238

just heat and no shares

Reduce the thread concurrency to 8192. I have got same issue, and this settings solved (R9 270X OC)
Activity: 28

Does your hashrate fluctuate that much only today or always?
Pages:
Jump to: