Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 11. (Read 247460 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
If you're trying to make some sort of investment income from trading altcoins, you have to either
(a) be a ruthless daytrader with well thought out (and possibly questionable) methods for squeezing out a small but consistent profit or
(b) buy coins that you think actually have a future and hold them for an extended period of time.
(or (c) just get lucky occasionally)
Just like with equities/options trading. Granted, those markets are much more efficient and even rigged to a certain extent, but "insider trading" is carefully regulated.
Remember, people didn't get rich off Apple stock by having inside knowledge, they just saw a company with a big future, bought some stock, and held on regardless of short-term ups and downs. (And yes, AAPL is currently overvalued but that's just because tons of individuals and investment firms still believe in its growth potential so much.)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
No, it's insider trading too. Why else would it be pumped for once at a clip for last two days without any news in here or on twitter? Was watching it maintain with high spikes and start to drip for last day after last substantial buy, then I sold at 40 thinking it would continue to drip back to 30 or so, someone jacks it back up to 45. Clear manipulation. Why is it pumping? RZRroad? PoS? lol. No. Certain people know things. So sick of crypto, since being in the loop is nearly impossible as common folk. It's not like I sold for a loss since I mined them, but something's fishy here.

Have you ever heard of IRC?
Bryce posted some interesting info in #altcoinmarkets
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
No, it's insider trading too. Why else would it be pumped for once at a clip for last two days without any news in here or on twitter? Was watching it maintain with high spikes and start to drip for last day after last substantial buy, then I sold at 40 thinking it would continue to drip back to 30 or so, someone jacks it back up to 45. Clear manipulation. Why is it pumping? RZRroad? PoS? lol. No. Certain people know things. So sick of crypto, since being in the loop is nearly impossible as common folk. It's not like I sold for a loss since I mined them, but something's fishy here.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
This is one of the most inside traded coins in cryptoland but I'm happy I bought some at 30k  Cheesy

Its not so much insider trading as insider hodling
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
This is one of the most inside traded coins in cryptoland but I'm happy I bought some at 30k  Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
There's more to RZR than meets the eye.  Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Its going down! I'm yelling timber...

U heard it hear first folks

This is a long term coin, not short term. What it does now, doesn't matter in the least. If it goes down, buy more.

really? generic scrypt algorithm and dated TOR technology? What are you going to do when everyone realises that TOR is about anonymous as fat guy hiding behind a skinny tree
Not gonna argue about razor right now because I don't care, but the sentence in bold is just dumb.

+1

I think he meant to say, Razor is as "anonymous" as any other altcoin, because all altcoins automatically come with TOR enabled.

Seriously....Razor's "TOR anonymity" is available on literally every altcoin there is....God people are so stupid to actually fall in and buy this crap.

And oh look, the "devs" that also own about 10 other pump and dump coins, hasnt made a comment/update in a long time, this is just another p/d scam..
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
The majority of this thread is arguing.

Hello, welcome to bitcointalk. Where the discussions are just useless arguing between investors and people looking to scam you.

+10

Have you ever heard about the word speculation?  Cheesy
Welcome to Bitcointalk  Wink (or other forums, of course...) never trust anyone.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Hello, welcome to bitcointalk. Where the discussions are just useless arguing between investors and people looking to scam you.

+10
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange

Yeah, so let's change that. Anyone with a useful skill set have anything to contribute? Graphics? YouTube videos? etc.
Activity: 476

This is a long term coin, not short term. What it does now, doesn't matter in the least. If it goes down, buy more.

really? generic scrypt algorithm and dated TOR technology? What are you going to do when everyone realises that TOR is about anonymous as fat guy hiding behind a skinny tree
Not gonna argue about razor right now because I don't care, but the sentence in bold is just dumb.

+1
CAT.EX Exchange

Bitcoin looks pretty dated to me, but I guarantee no alt will ever surpass it. None of what you said there has any bearing on anything. You just aren't smart enough to realize it (yet).
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats

CAT.EX Exchange

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Am I the only one annoyed by daytrader commentary showing up in this thread? Isn't that what the trollbox on exchanges is for?

Very silly daytraders...  Roll Eyes

Razorcoin seems to have boots on the ground, very interesting. They were at Cryptolina

I still remember the last Razor pump...
It's going to be the next better coin they say... Buy, buy, buy they say!

At least I leave at a good RZR/BTC amount so I'm happy, but be aware of what you do when trading with coins  Cheesy
Am I the only one annoyed by daytrader commentary showing up in this thread? Isn't that what the trollbox on exchanges is for?
Pages:
Jump to: