Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 27. (Read 247460 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

We just went under 50k sats, what the actual fuck.

Devs, you need to release news, some updates, something... or this could get even unglier.

Pretty nice spread too !!

Miners still dumping and loose hands throwing in the towel - Really appreciate it folks. I'll have your RZR ready for buyback in the 2000's sometime soon when there's more news.
Razor fundamentals are the best out there, better than any coin right now, and still the price goes to shit. Them fucking miners.

Its not just the miners, lots of scared hands too. Price dives like these make their nuts burrow deep in their abdomen like a turtle...Men from the boys and the strong prevail.

We just went under 50k sats, what the actual fuck.

Devs, you need to release news, some updates, something... or this could get even unglier.

Pretty nice spread too !!

Miners still dumping and loose hands throwing in the towel - Really appreciate it folks. I'll have your RZR ready for buyback in the 2000's sometime soon when there's more news.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
It was a terrible week for so many realy good coins. rzr, super, xmr. I hope the next week will be better.
no word from RazorTech in 48 hours now, THATS why the price is falling.

come on dev, we need updates

Intelligence test:

Babies & adults

loose hands & buying today

instant gratification & patient

poor today & wealthy tomorrow
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
no word from RazorTech in 48 hours now, THATS why the price is falling.

come on dev, we need updates
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
rzr price going down the tube

nothing is going that great this weekend.

i made some profits off minerals and britcoin but im not really holding anything right now (everything in btc) waiting for something promising to invest in
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
rzr price going down the tube

nothing is going that great this weekend.

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
On Twitter:

"RazorTech
‏@TheRazorCoin
Why use a mixer? It's a game of Where's Waldo. Only a matter of time before someone traces it.

Fixing...."

Can you give us some more info on that? when are we going to have that released (an estimation)? What about the SMS gateway?

Baghodoehs are bleeding down there  Sad Sad Sad

They said it will be ready next week, so next week. traders are crazy impatient nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Problem is there are too many coins out there. So if a coin doesn't pump in a day or two, it gets forgotten and dumped.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I looks like boost coin, banker run away now.
I think this coin got a pleanty of opportunity. It is however very big @ 0.5 USD within a half of a month and only with 2 million of coins, which we will hit after 130.000 block, it can go really big.

i agree, but if i see opportunity to double my holdings... Smiley

waiting for update from dev.
Activity: 70
No dump no pump.
So dump this coin is a good idea. Grin
Activity: 446
All these idiots selling cheap Razor right now hahaha.

Or maybe I am the idiot scooping up RZR now when it drops to 50k satoshi tomorrow  Huh

FUCK.

DOH!!!
Activity: 270
I think this coin got a pleanty of opportunity. It is however very big @ 0.5 USD within a half of a month and only with 2 million of coins, which we will hit after 130.000 block, it can go really big.
sorry, got out @ 88. will buy back in on trend reversal or update from dev.
Activity: 105
Price is rather low now, I wonder when the new update will release
Significant price pressure at the end of the receipt
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Price is rather low now, I wonder when the new update will release
Pages:
Jump to: