Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 44. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
As a fellow Prypto-nite, congrats! I've been selling Prypto dogecoin in a comic book shop for the last month and I'm glad to see other coins stepping up to the plate as well. Maybe I'll go buy some RZR now..
Activity: 70
1-10000            block    rewards 100   
10001-20000     block   rewards 50   after about 8 days
20001-30000    block   rewards 25   after about 8 days
30001-40000    block   rewards 12.5   after about 8 days

reduce rapidly.
so dump to me please!
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Razor already added to Prypto platform.  Dayum!

Activity: 77
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Razor has made a deal with Prypto to join their ecosystem!

Cards are currently in production, and in three weeks you will be able to buy the most private cryptocurrency on the market with fiat at a real store.

We have one, possibly two, locations in the United States in which you will be able to walk in and buy Prypto cards pre-loaded with RZR.

This, in conjunction with the moolah.io announcement yesterday, means that there is a completely legal, private, cryptocurrency that people can actually live on.

Welcome to Razor.

Fantastic! I have full faith in you as a dev, you are proving yourself to be one of the top devs out there.

Keep up the good work, RZR will have it's day Cheesy
Activity: 104
Razor has made a deal with Prypto to join their ecosystem!

Cards are currently in production, and in three weeks you will be able to buy the most private cryptocurrency on the market with fiat at a real store.

We have one, possibly two, locations in the United States in which you will be able to walk in and buy Prypto cards pre-loaded with RZR.

This, in conjunction with the moolah.io announcement yesterday, means that there is a completely legal, private, cryptocurrency that people can actually live on.

Welcome to Razor.
Activity: 156
From what I am reading on twitter is that because of miners dumping this coin needs 90 BTC of buys to keep price level.

Does anybody have an idea of the block reward schedule and when will we see the next halving?

7-10 days

Great thanks, how long after that will it go down again?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
From what I am reading on twitter is that because of miners dumping this coin needs 90 BTC of buys to keep price level.

Does anybody have an idea of the block reward schedule and when will we see the next halving?

7-10 days
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 156

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Sounds good, I bought in at the peak Shocked
Me too, i expected bit more from this coin

You only loos if you sell to early. Just relax, the coin is very young!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
RZR Pool for you:

https://rzr.suprnova.cc

This is a Suprnova NG Pool, you can use your unified login there and all your pool workers from earlier setups too.

SSO Single-Sign-On on this Pool - You can also use your previously set up workers !
Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected
Suprnova Quality, lots of experience in all kind of hashes - we had the first X13 Stratum and were among the first X11 !
Highly optimized Stratums and MPOS implementations.
Idle Worker Notifications
Two Factor Authentication if wanted
Support 24x7 via IRC,Mail,PM etc.
Only 1 % fee ! (thats 50% lower than most other Pools !)

Tested and Approvied Mining Rigs can be rented here:  http://www.miningrigrentals.com
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Me too, i expected bit more from this coin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I have a good feeling for this coin. Price is relatively stable and the 24h volume is very high. There is something coming.

The dev is working on a few things right now so id expect something or a few things coming this week
Activity: 306
NXT>Razor

I have 70% of all Razor mined...The question is to Dump or to not Dump? The arrow is leaning on DUMP

Please dump troll....

Waiiittt a minute.. I have 31%...

Someone is being naughty.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I have a good feeling for this coin. Price is relatively stable and the 24h volume is very high. There is something coming.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
@bitwarrior, so true. whales are patient. The price will go sideways for what feels like a really long time in crypto and they wait patiently for the bagholders to sell at a loss as much as possible.

I know its all speculation but I made this mistake with DRK and did just like the whales wanted after an initial rise and dump.... Then sideways action (where I dumped, as whales wanted me to). Now I definitely regret those sells. Same with BC.

Again all speculation but these patterns in crypto are kinda obvious the 3rd time around. Holding RZR for better or for worse.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
NXT>Razor

I have 70% of all Razor mined...The question is to Dump or to not Dump? The arrow is leaning on DUMP

Please dump troll....
Activity: 158
@bitwarrior, so true. whales are patient. The price will go sideways for what feels like a really long time in crypto and they wait patiently for the bagholders to sell at a loss as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: