Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 45. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
You guys are funny. All coin went through this step on mintpal. First the news from mintpal that they will list the coin will create panic buy. That's what happen yesterday from 200k to 300k. Then once it arrived correction happen, people who are smart enough have dump at that price and bagholder is left crying.

What happen afterward is the most important thing. After a big dump, the coin price will stabilize. If it's a good coin with clear market enthusiasm, it will rise gradually.

How do you think BC and DRK reach this point? They don't get pumped all at once, they have several pump and each time the price will correct itself.

Want proof? Go check cloak price movement before they get into mintpal and now.

Thumbs up to an intelligent comment
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I hope this helps,  SpringfieldM1A made this statement from a different thread that is very applicable to whats happening to RZR:

People who think a single person can bring down the price of a coin are really obtuse. Let me tell you what happens:

Stages of a coin by SpringfieldM1A

1. Coin gets an announcement, people chime in on the thread, some start mining, some start yelling scam.
2. Coin gets added to an exchange, trading below 100 satoshi. Some normal people buy, some whales accumulate tons of coins. Price rises a little
3. Dev posts positive announcement in thread, some people are ecstatic, a little more people start yelling "scam" and "proof", price shoots up
4. Coin is now starting to trade around 1000 satoshis, peaking at 1500.
5. Dev posts new update, price shoots up again due to whales pumping, more people buy
6. FUD storm starts, people discrediting the coin, whales pull off epic dump, price drops 30 % to 40 % people are afraid and sell their coins cheap.
7. Coin starts trading in lower 500 satoshi range, whales accumulate
8. Silence for some time, 10 days at maximum
9. Dev posts another update, confirming he was legit all the time, whales now pull off an epic pump
10. Make or break point, coin will either grow naturally without the "help" of whales or crash into oblivion due to competition or fundamental flaws.

Can you see what is happening? Whales capitalize on good or bad news, they feed on both your fear and bullish sentiments. This will continue until a coin has a large enough market cap where it will be a lot harder to influence the price by large pumps or dumps. But remember above all: if there isn't found a substantiated flaw in a coin's infrastructure there is no reason for the price to go down. Stop trading with emotion.

Whales look for any signs of fear sentiments in the market, they will dump hard and inexperienced people see the price go down and think "Oh my god the coin is crashing" and sell. This is exactly what happened to VOOT, a single user (inadvertedly) posts serious FUD ammo for whales to massively dump, but there is nothing wrong with VOOT ! It is one of the coins that actually delivered a working anon function.

It works both ways, if whales spot bullish sentiments they pump.

Sometimes you see a massive dump on good news, why is that you may ask? Well if the news is really good, whales see potential in a coin and they want to buy more for a cheaper price. They dump to initiate panic sells "Hey I thought the news was good? why is the price dropping? I'd better sell" is what new people think, then proceed to dump their coins right into the whales' buy order. This will make the rich richer and the poor lose their shirt. Advice: keep an eye on the rich list of a coin in times of percieved crisis, you will probably see the top 50 or so addresses accumulate, while the smaller holders lose coins.

PROTIPS:
Do not invest more than you can afford to lose. This will take out the emotional factor in trading at least a little bit.
Consider your money "lost" the moment you invest in a coin, don't get emotionally attached to your invested fiat ever.
Decide an exit price for yourself and stick to it, don't be too greedy.
Do not cry over losses, this is crypto. You will probably lose a lot before winning. A win can compensate for all your losses though and then some.
Do not cry if you sold "too soon", profit is profit.
Activity: 406
What happened for price ?

I wish I could answer this.  All news surrounding razor has been good.  Also Kore and Veil have been basically exposed as scams which should strengthen razors position.

If I was to take a guess I might say someone is pushing down the price to buy more.  Maybe a nice pump on the way.
  agree  !

fuck it, im buying.  Price is too good to refuse.  I hope im correct  Undecided
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

I wish I could answer this.  All news surrounding razor has been good.  Also Kore and Veil have been basically exposed as scams which should strengthen razors position.

If I was to take a guess I might say someone is pushing down the price to buy more.  Maybe a nice pump on the way.
  agree  !
Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
A new RZR article about yesterday's fun turn of events :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/razorcoins-open-source-sms-gateway-rzr-added-to-moolahio

Please share, donations still welcome!

(ty to whoever donated 20 RZR yesterday btw)
Activity: 271
Cutting Edge of Technology?someone can introduce?
Activity: 438
Activity: 420
WIN A FREE BAG OF JERKY

From  now until Sunday June 30 at 11:59pm(mst)  All orders placed will be entered in a chance to win a free bag of jerky.

Another way to be entered into the contest is by sharing our link on your Facebook page and post a link to your Facebook page showing you have link our page in here on this forum.

Thanks much for all your support. More great fun stuff coming your way from JaysJerky soon.

http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.auctivacommerce.com/

id rather have a beef jerky coin thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

RZR is a serious coin that is here to stay  Cool

Congrats to those holding on.

ELABORATE PLZ!

What is the plan/upgrade?
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
WIN A FREE BAG OF JERKY

From  now until Sunday June 30 at 11:59pm(mst)  All orders placed will be entered in a chance to win a free bag of jerky.

Another way to be entered into the contest is by sharing our link on your Facebook page and post a link to your Facebook page showing you have link our page in here on this forum.

Thanks much for all your support. More great fun stuff coming your way from JaysJerky soon.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

makes me wonder how many RZR the author is holding....
He said he doesn't hold any Cheesy

Jean-Pierre Buntinx
‏@jdebunt
@whywefightnet @moolah_io @TheRazorCoin I have zero #RZR Smiley keeps me from being .biased Smiley

https://twitter.com/jdebunt/status/481117324033155072
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Cloakcoin, severly undervalued, NEW type of anonymity. PoSA! Exchange in wallet. Tor in Wallet! Crazy value,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637704.4420

0 activity and your first post is another coin (wrong thread) - I applaud you (idiot)
Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

RZR Pool for you:

https://rzr.suprnova.cc

This is a Suprnova NG Pool, you can use your unified login there and all your pool workers from earlier setups too.

It is 1 % fee and yet has to find a block, but I don't think we'll run into problems as it is scrypt algo Smiley

Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected
Suprnova Quality, lots of experience
Only 1 % fee !

Spread the hash, get larger payouts in smaller pools !

don't we get paid though in shares?

Huh? You get paid like in every other prop pool, for your proportional amount of shares from the block found

oooo ok now I see, if no blocks found and you have shares, no coins. And if block found, then my shares apply. right?  Smiley

change your payout min to .02 please or i think we miner have to start charging ya a interest fee, hehe

thanks

I've changed it to 0.01

lol..
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
NXT>Razor

I have 70% of all Razor mined...The question is to Dump or to not Dump? The arrow is leaning on DUMP

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

please DUMP
Pages:
Jump to: