Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 46. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
NXT>Razor

I have 70% of all Razor mined...The question is to Dump or to not Dump? The arrow is leaning on DUMP

better idea - gimme sum
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
NXT>Razor

I have 70% of all Razor mined...The question is to Dump or to not Dump? The arrow is leaning on DUMP
Gotta love other coins coming here trying to pump their clones Smiley

LOL - Interlopers!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Gotta love other coins coming here trying to pump their clones Smiley
Activity: 476
Guys check out BurnerCoin, big announcement from Dev to come in few minutes!

Only 2 Million supply with TOR integration.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/burnercoin-to-implement-tor-technology-659689

This thread is for RZR. Spamming other coins in this thread is considered kinda rude  Tongue
Activity: 302
if you're a miner get in touch with me

the problem right now is that no pool is big enough to get a reasonable number of blocks.

I'm setting up a pool right now and the goal is get to 6Ghs so that we can get at least 10% of the available blocks - that's about $10k USD per day.

I'm doing this primarily for myself but I need others to make it a success - 0 fee.

pm me if you're interested.

thanks

ipoMiner right now... 9480.5 MH/s
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

the problem right now is that no pool is big enough to get a reasonable number of blocks.

I'm setting up a pool right now and the goal is get to 6Ghs so that we can get at least 10% of the available blocks - that's about $10k USD per day.

I'm doing this primarily for myself but I need others to make it a success - 0 fee.

thanks

msg me if you need help !

thanks

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Even though this is a good coin yesterday's pump was absolutely PATHETIC considering it got added to MP for volume alone.

I'm disgusted at you, whales. Go drown in a lake.

Not if they are accumulating more.

Activity: 420
Even though this is a good coin yesterday's pump was absolutely PATHETIC considering it got added to MP for volume alone.

I'm disgusted at you, whales. Go drown in a lake.
Activity: 476

RZR is a serious coin that is here to stay  Cool

Congrats to those holding on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Happy we are back up! On day trading yesterday i bought back @ 260 and went to sleep, this morning..ouch eheh
I holded till 180 then i sold and bought back @130 and made some day trading... great im again back in profits;-) my harth hurted so hard....

Ahahah lol  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Been following the Razor developments.  Seems like it's here to stay.

Any chance of Razor getting on Prypto cards?
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
RAZOR IS KILL

We need a new X13 coin with Tor that's not made by mothercuntfucker neutrino dev.

ManOnTheMoon
First I saw u on VRC then SUPER now on RZR   lOllolololol

Hello friend Smiley.

Sorry I just wanted some cheap RZR at 120k heheheh xD

Know yah!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
coin already added to moolah --- fastest add ever  --- if you are still talking shit about this coin, you might as well go home and bake some cookies

Moolah ‏@moolah_io  6m
We now have a #rzr address listed on our dev fund ( https://v2.moolah.io/dev-fund  )... oh, and it's live on V2 consumer/merchant platforms! ;-)
Activity: 420
RAZOR IS KILL

We need a new X13 coin with Tor that's not made by mothercuntfucker neutrino dev.

ManOnTheMoon
First I saw u on VRC then SUPER now on RZR   lOllolololol

Hello friend Smiley.

Sorry I just wanted some cheap RZR at 120k heheheh xD
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
This coin was big mistake for me lol. Just dumped all my coins. Time to find another coins that will help me recover my losses haha.

I think that you're crying now. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Hey Bruce Weener,

Why create a new coin? Why not focus your energy and resources to your other coins?

OpenSource Coin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7245685

Dirac
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7373465

These two coins could have Razor's features. Oh wait, I forgot you can only copy paste code. LOL

Liberade! Myriadcoin! (Another Bruce Weiner flop). People, stop giving him money!

How does bagholding feels? Well, the coin dev is going to move on the next coin launch (maybe next week) with empty promises, miners will rape the new coin and then will dump on you all over again.

Be smart next time. Learn to read some code on Github. No more anonymous newbie dev accounts.

+1. only real identity devs are capable of something great in recent days crypto world.

such as drk, xc, vrc.

others are just dumping shit on bagholders

Bryce Weiner IS a real person, although some would argue that is this coin's crippling feature...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
This was dumped to hard in the past 12 hours.

buys rolling in on mintpal
Pages:
Jump to: