Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 59. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Quote from: McHammer on Today at 02:38:41 PM
Quote from: bitcoinwonders010 on Today at 02:37:23 PM
Quote from: McHammer on Today at 02:27:58 PM
panic buy done HAHAHHA Cheesy
edit : lol seems like it was a joke  ?!
edit#2 :it was a joke.
buy my coins ...

its on bryce weiner twitter its official,

official joke
first reply : @BryceWeiner (disclaimer: nothing in #Coinmarkets is ever legit. Ever.)

read the tweet it was tweeted by another person. byrce weiner tweeted this https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/480654013751656448
ive read that tweet ....
i say its a joke u say its for real
we need more opinions ...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
edit : lol seems like it was a joke  ?!
buy my coins ...

official joke
first reply : @BryceWeiner (disclaimer: nothing in #Coinmarkets is ever legit. Ever.)

read the tweet it was tweeted by another person. byrce weiner tweeted this https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/480654013751656448
buy my coins ...

official joke
buy my coins ...

buy my coins ...
This coin will overtake XMR soon
tell me why ! Angry
FUCKING HYPSTER.
"It was Napoleon, I believe, who said that there is only one figure in rhetoric of serious importance, namely, repetition. The thing affirmed comes by repetition to fix itself in the mind in such a way that it is accepted in the end as a demonstrated truth."
"At the end of a certain time we have forgotten who is the author of the repeated assertion, and we finish by believing it"

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey guys,

thanks for your requests, I have had a free slot and installed a RZR Pool for you:

https://rzr.suprnova.cc

This is a Suprnova NG Pool, you can use your unified login there and all your pool workers from earlier setups too.

It is 1 % fee and yet has to find a block, but I don't think we'll run into problems as it is scrypt algo Smiley

I've set initiall diff to 128, which is quite high but helps under high load situations, if your rig is too slow, it will automatically re-adjust the diff to a lower accordingly.

Please try payouts before you invest a lot of hash in the pool, NG pools are new and considered beta, you have been warned !

Please fix your site and please let us know that you know you are having problems, very aggravation attempting to navigate on your site and only getting page is loading.

Thanks

Hi !

We had a little DDoS against the frontend lately, but the backend was running all the time.

Its good now, you should not have anymore issues.
Activity: 407
Razor has been on my multi pool for a few days now and I been getting some fat pay outs from it…been trying to find more info on razor if any one can point me in a direction I would be grateful. razor coin.com will not load in my browser for some reason if that is even the official site…Thanks in advance
Read the first post of this thread, all the info you want is there.
And no, that's not the official web site.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
This coin will overtake XMR soon
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
everyone want a piece of this baby Cheesy
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Razor has been on my multi pool for a few days now and I been getting some fat pay outs from it…been trying to find more info on razor if any one can point me in a direction I would be grateful. razor coin.com will not load in my browser for some reason if that is even the official site…Thanks in advance
Activity: 350
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1330
scam coin...bitcoinshop doesn't work...tor is fbi infiltrated shit hole...why have a coin with this feature

am i a genius??? i told you guys. great coin attracts trolls.

massive attack is coming
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
scam coin...bitcoinshop doesn't work...tor is fbi infiltrated shit hole...why have a coin with this feature
Activity: 826
legendary
Activity: 1330
hi guys.

be ready for trolls and fuds.

they are coming!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can we get some more hash chuckypools very stable as always!
https://chunkypools.com/rzr
Pages:
Jump to: