Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 61. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Separating your wallet from your ip address sure seems to be a good solution to me.
I wonder why volume on Pol is so putrid? (please don't say it's because Pol doesn't have good volume, XMR did almost 1k last 24 hours)

Because the people on Pol prefer shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Separating your wallet from your ip address sure seems to be a good solution to me.
I wonder why volume on Pol is so putrid? (please don't say it's because Pol doesn't have good volume, XMR did almost 1k last 24 hours)
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Full Disclosure: I haven't skimmed the whole thread here, so this point might have already been made.

I think you guys are hyping the wrong thing, though granted it's working, and calling it 'anon' is absolutely correct, just not in the way the community has come to understand it. While I strongly suspect that the razor team has blockchain based transaction anonymity in the works, I don't believe that that is your grand success here with Tor.

What you have managed to accomplish is wallet anonymity. You've severed the link between a person's ip address and their wallet, and that is a big deal that should be advertised and made known - because with Razor, your wallet and the coins that it contains can not be connected to you simply because it was connected online.

So cool beans guys, and kudos.

Thanks for clearing that up. So IP address is made unknown, but sender's Razor address and receivers Razor address can still be linked. Don't know what plans for future are though.
Activity: 280
Full Disclosure: I haven't skimmed the whole thread here, so this point might have already been made.

I think you guys are hyping the wrong thing, though granted it's working, and calling it 'anon' is absolutely correct, just not in the way the community has come to understand it. While I strongly suspect that the razor team has blockchain based transaction anonymity in the works, I don't believe that that is your grand success here with Tor.

What you have managed to accomplish is wallet anonymity. You've severed the link between a person's ip address and their wallet, and that is a big deal that should be advertised and made known - because with Razor, your wallet and the coins that it contains can not be connected to you simply because it was connected online.

So cool beans guys, and kudos.
Activity: 826
I think that RZR will get added to mintpal tommorow or on monday.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Sold 500 at 240k bought them back at 210k. Let's get on Mint and 10x this f'r.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
let's see how the halving effects price now
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Haven't had time to explore this coin yet. So does the anon make it hard/impossible to link sender to receiver ? Or just make IP address unknown?

Only reason I know about this coin is I was one those maniacally renting mining rigs when it's mining profitability was 0.012 BTC/MHs/ per day while renting a rig is usually around 0.002-0.003 BTC/MHs/per day.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Block 10,000 Cheesy

Don't expect this to rocket the price just yet though, as all it means is less dumping from miners in the coming days/weeks/months which is great for holders.
Activity: 826
The halving has occured, thats what the explorer says though.
http://rzrinsight.buddylabsapps.com/
Activity: 182
Activity: 350
Razor has been added to AllCrypt.com!
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Why so few coins? 7 billion people, let's make 2 million coins.

Edit: I like everything else about the coin.

Why not? Smiley RZR is divisible into satoshi's so 2 million is not an issue.

Razoshi? Cheesy

Why not? Smiley RZR is divisible into satoshi's so 2 million is not an issue.
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Its only 66 blocks to first halving.
Activity: 210

Activity: 784
2 1/2 hours till block halves + some new features coming to this coin and most likely mintpal between now and 2 days from now. I see panic buying happening soon. Get in soon.

And are people not eating your FUD? Large text and bright font will work...not.

Really, Where did you get those information?? Dev, please update first post, I do not see any relevant information about block halving, block reward and any other absolutely must have information!!

From first page (not first post)

Max coins: 2M
Block time: 75 seconds
Block reward: 100
Halving: every 10,000 blocks

and

Sorry guys, real busy. Well be online in about 4 hours to give you guys a sneak of what's ahead

and Mintpal has added coins on Sunday and Monday of their choice.
Activity: 420
2 1/2 hours till block halves + some new features coming to this coin and most likely mintpal between now and 2 days from now. I see panic buying happening soon. Get in soon.

And are people not eating your FUD? Large text and bright font will work...not.

Really, Where did you get those information?? Dev, please update first post, I do not see any relevant information about block halving, block reward and any other absolutely must have information!!
Pages:
Jump to: