Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 92. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Does the client connect via Tor by default or is it optional?

The client defaults to TOR. There is currently no option to turn this off. Reason being:
The Razor network communicates via the Tor network natively, forever separating you from your transactions making for the first truly anonymous network.
Activity: 74
Does the client connect via Tor by default or is it optional?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Anyone interested to buy this coins. I sell them for 0.0006. If anyone PM.
Thanks

Joined today, one post. Lmfao, be careful guys...

I'm still selling mine at 0.001, buy out other people first then come to me when no one else sells Smiley

Laughed at you, that price so early ? explain me how really, with the lack of difficulty and 0 hashrate you want a better price thant cloak hyped * 3.

ok  Cheesy
Activity: 350
I like the name too, but you know how silly peps can be. Hey....you love us miners  Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I like the name. People are going to make that connection for awhile and its going to keep prices low until shit starts coming out. I mean, sucks for miners, but who cares about them Smiley
Activity: 350
I suggest a name revision.   Change to Raztor.  Instead of Razor.  This name is much to close to a scam coin name razorcoin.  This could get bad press and fast.
Activity: 462
Putting Anon in the title when you have no mixing for transactions is a little hypocritical. Whats the point of Tor without mixing tech? People can track you through the blockchain.

Well, the dev has said he has other things in the works.  TOR is just the start.  But many coins have stuff "in the works" so take it for what it is.
Activity: 224
Putting Anon in the title when you have no mixing for transactions is a little hypocritical. Whats the point of Tor without mixing tech? People can track you through the blockchain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Thanks

I'm still selling mine at 0.001, buy out other people first then come to me when no one else sells Smiley

dont trust him either, btw i use escrow if u want to buy from me

Which escrow agent do you use?

Sent you a PM.
Activity: 65
Thanks

Which escrow agent do you use?
and renting more rigs is still wwwaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy cheaper than buying from any of you.  good luck!
Thanks

PM me i have 10,000RZR for sale at base price 0.0008BTC each
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Thanks
I see nothing wrong with scyrpt, rather mine a coin where we are all on a level playing field rather than competing against secret FPGA farms.  I am curious if the anonymity implementation begins and ends at routing traffic through TOR, or if their are future plans to improve the anonymity further.

We do have many new things in store along with improving the functionality of the anon system. The team decided to currently not give announcements of announcements to keep the market stable. If plans change, we do not want people waiting on a feature for months.

Keeping RZR in TOR means we took an extra level of security and anonymity and built it into the core system. Exposing your IP and what happens is in every other coin. Your ISP and every node you touch knows just what happened. TOR changes the game.

I do see your point about "announcements of announcements", just gives pump and dumpers a reason to pump a coin, then the price ends up dumping back down long before the announced featured is released (if it is released).  On the flipside, while this keeps the market stable, it keeps the market stable at a LOW price.  While TOR implementation is a great start, it isn't enough to make it stand out from the crowd.  Then again, if you did release a whitepaper today on the planned improvements to the functionality of the anonymity system, the FUD brigade would surely march in to do their best to rip it to pieces and explain why their anon coin is WAY better.  So I guess you are damned if you do, damned if ya don't!

Since you are not going to reveal the secret sauce you are working on, best way to quell investors fears is to simply be present.  A dev that takes time out once a day to answer questions in their thread and makes it known, "hey, I am still here, doing stuff, didn't dump my coins and run off on you guys!" can go a long way.  So far you have done that.

The website could sure use a bit of sprucing up, nothing but a logo and links to nothing.  Little things like that can make all the difference in attracting investors to your coin!
Activity: 84
What is the currency of the algorithm?
Activity: 14
no need rude
want make money just like you that all retard
i ask good question . Is ther a instamine with razor ?
i like name Razor can go far cutting coke

were can buy you coin that no scam

Activity: 138
sorry to say but nxt has the best technology right now. Grin
and dont you forget it
we no scam

No premine can you proov
new coins say that  but they can be scam to trick retards to buy.

.....Must suck to not know crypto. You can see premine both in a block explorer and in the code. Go look at the code bro.
Activity: 97
Razor has been added to Coinader market
https://www.coinader.com/?cur=RZR&ccur=BTC

oh no,the multipool is coming soon
Activity: 14
sorry to say but nxt has the best technology right now. Grin
and dont you forget it
we no scam

No premine can you proov
new coins say that  but they can be scam to trick retards to buy.

Pages:
Jump to: