Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 93. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Interested in buying, PM plz.

0.001BTC a coin. PM

lol, I was wondering what your problem was. I get it now, you're taking drugs
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Activity: 70
Activity: 332
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
I am interested in buying some RZR off someone.  PM me offers.
Activity: 104
I see nothing wrong with scyrpt, rather mine a coin where we are all on a level playing field rather than competing against secret FPGA farms.  I am curious if the anonymity implementation begins and ends at routing traffic through TOR, or if their are future plans to improve the anonymity further.

We do have many new things in store along with improving the functionality of the anon system. The team decided to currently not give announcements of announcements to keep the market stable. If plans change, we do not want people waiting on a feature for months.

Keeping RZR in TOR means we took an extra level of security and anonymity and built it into the core system. Exposing your IP and what happens is in every other coin. Your ISP and every node you touch knows just what happened. TOR changes the game.
Activity: 462
I see nothing wrong with scyrpt, rather mine a coin where we are all on a level playing field rather than competing against secret FPGA farms.  I am curious if the anonymity implementation begins and ends at routing traffic through TOR, or if their are future plans to improve the anonymity further.
Activity: 728
btw how is this different from AnonCoin ?
i though it is also using Tor
does Anoncoin have built in Tor like Razor ?

too bad it is scrypt... and not some asic resistant (not proof)
maybe i will find another block... some day
Activity: 728
~/razor/src# make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=1 USE_QRCODE=1 USE_IPV6=1
cc -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/razor/src -I/root/razor/src/tor -I/root/razor/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/razor/src/leveldb/include -I/root/razor/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/addressmap.d -o obj/addressmap.o tor/addressmap.c
In file included from tor/or.h:98:0,
                 from tor/addressmap.c:9:
tor/compat_libevent.h:18:25: fatal error: event2/util.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/addressmap.o] Error 1

you need to install libevent2
on my ancient linux i compiled it from source - http://libevent.org/
so far only 1 block from my GPU Tongue
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
~/razor/src# make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=1 USE_QRCODE=1 USE_IPV6=1
cc -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/razor/src -I/root/razor/src/tor -I/root/razor/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/razor/src/leveldb/include -I/root/razor/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/addressmap.d -o obj/addressmap.o tor/addressmap.c
In file included from tor/or.h:98:0,
                 from tor/addressmap.c:9:
tor/compat_libevent.h:18:25: fatal error: event2/util.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/addressmap.o] Error 1
Activity: 161
Activity: 407
Update:
We have listened to the crowd, and will be changing some things around with the same overall goal to make this more anonymous and easily usable.
Security features will be discussed further once finalized and tested.
Below are the new specs:
KGW
Max coins: 4M
Block time: 75 seconds
Block reward: 100
Halving: every 10,000 blocks
Can you update OP and website with that info?
Thanks.
Activity: 80
i am buyer
Activity: 364
Activity: 364
@asemov please help me unblock username on your pool . I'm PM you my username .
Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
I'm waiting but no have any email.
Account unlock, we'll investigate possible mail issue, sorry for inconvenience
please checking email service. After you change status i can't login  Unable to login: Invalid username or password
Activity: 350
@asemov please help me unblock username on your pool . I'm PM you my username .
Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
I'm waiting but no have any email.
Account unlock, we'll investigate possible mail issue, sorry for inconvenience
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Pages:
Jump to: