Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 91. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
well, great question, and the problem with that pool being down , it has over 75% of the network hashing power!!!!!
Activity: 462
god damn it, how in the hell does this not have a second pool yet?
why are you people making offers in here , when you can use coinader to get order(s) out there?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Interested in buy RZR, offer upwards of .0005, please PM me and we can negotiate, trusted sellers only please.

that price is far to low for such a scarce coin with bright potential
Activity: 364
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Interested in buy RZR, offer upwards of .0005, please PM me and we can negotiate, trusted sellers only please.
Activity: 407
this is going to be huge. i foresee prices in excess of .1 a coin.

when the wallet still out of sync?
Are you using an old version of the wallet?
It had sync problems, but with the last one I'm syncing fine.
Activity: 294

Wallet gets stuck occasionally.  Just close it, reopen it, and boom, synced right back up.

Wow, you know something I don't know or is this a bold baseless prediction?  I certainly hope you are right but see no reason to believe it will come close to that yet.

wallet synced fine for me
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Then keep your coin until it crash down to zero
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
If anyone wants to sell a large amount of Razor coin PM me.
I see nothing wrong with scyrpt, rather mine a coin where we are all on a level playing field rather than competing against secret FPGA farms.  I am curious if the anonymity implementation begins and ends at routing traffic through TOR, or if their are future plans to improve the anonymity further.

We do have many new things in store along with improving the functionality of the anon system. The team decided to currently not give announcements of announcements to keep the market stable. If plans change, we do not want people waiting on a feature for months.

Keeping RZR in TOR means we took an extra level of security and anonymity and built it into the core system. Exposing your IP and what happens is in every other coin. Your ISP and every node you touch knows just what happened. TOR changes the game.

I do see your point about "announcements of announcements", just gives pump and dumpers a reason to pump a coin, then the price ends up dumping back down long before the announced featured is released (if it is released).  On the flipside, while this keeps the market stable, it keeps the market stable at a LOW price.  While TOR implementation is a great start, it isn't enough to make it stand out from the crowd.  Then again, if you did release a whitepaper today on the planned improvements to the functionality of the anonymity system, the FUD brigade would surely march in to do their best to rip it to pieces and explain why their anon coin is WAY better.  So I guess you are damned if you do, damned if ya don't!

Since you are not going to reveal the secret sauce you are working on, best way to quell investors fears is to simply be present.  A dev that takes time out once a day to answer questions in their thread and makes it known, "hey, I am still here, doing stuff, didn't dump my coins and run off on you guys!" can go a long way.  So far you have done that.

The website could sure use a bit of sprucing up, nothing but a logo and links to nothing.  Little things like that can make all the difference in attracting investors to your coin!

Yes there are many catch-22 issues with announcements. Even this one had a couple hiccups which we fixed. Our team is quite busy on many different aspects that do include improvements on what other coins are barely getting out today. The web dev is a bit behind due to other projects, and that should be coming up soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Crypto is still in the infant stage and we intend to push the limits and give a new standard in quality and functionality not quite currently available.

I sure hope so, because I've been renting rigs like crazy and building up a nice stack!

I just tweeted bittrex, it looks like the cat is out of the bag anyway, some guy just popped up on the pool with 2 GHs!

I don't plan on selling any coins so soon, curious what you have got in store for us, but exchanges = exposure, and exposure allows more miners to get in while the block rewards are high and builds the community.

So everyone needs to tweet bittrex!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I see nothing wrong with scyrpt, rather mine a coin where we are all on a level playing field rather than competing against secret FPGA farms.  I am curious if the anonymity implementation begins and ends at routing traffic through TOR, or if their are future plans to improve the anonymity further.

We do have many new things in store along with improving the functionality of the anon system. The team decided to currently not give announcements of announcements to keep the market stable. If plans change, we do not want people waiting on a feature for months.

Keeping RZR in TOR means we took an extra level of security and anonymity and built it into the core system. Exposing your IP and what happens is in every other coin. Your ISP and every node you touch knows just what happened. TOR changes the game.

I do see your point about "announcements of announcements", just gives pump and dumpers a reason to pump a coin, then the price ends up dumping back down long before the announced featured is released (if it is released).  On the flipside, while this keeps the market stable, it keeps the market stable at a LOW price.  While TOR implementation is a great start, it isn't enough to make it stand out from the crowd.  Then again, if you did release a whitepaper today on the planned improvements to the functionality of the anonymity system, the FUD brigade would surely march in to do their best to rip it to pieces and explain why their anon coin is WAY better.  So I guess you are damned if you do, damned if ya don't!

Since you are not going to reveal the secret sauce you are working on, best way to quell investors fears is to simply be present.  A dev that takes time out once a day to answer questions in their thread and makes it known, "hey, I am still here, doing stuff, didn't dump my coins and run off on you guys!" can go a long way.  So far you have done that.

The website could sure use a bit of sprucing up, nothing but a logo and links to nothing.  Little things like that can make all the difference in attracting investors to your coin!

Yes there are many catch-22 issues with announcements. Even this one had a couple hiccups which we fixed. Our team is quite busy on many different aspects that do include improvements on what other coins are barely getting out today. The web dev is a bit behind due to other projects, and that should be coming up soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Crypto is still in the infant stage and we intend to push the limits and give a new standard in quality and functionality not quite currently available.
Pages:
Jump to: