Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 23. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
great coin! keep up the good work!

Can I use remote VPS MN and a local "cold" wallet on SAGA, this is typically possible on a MN - is this the case with SAGA?
Activity: 675
Merit: 514
Hello.

I'm trying to join the sage fun but somehow my miner won't let me:

Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s1.altcoinix.com:3433 -u mywallet -p c=SAGA -i 22
ccminer 8.16-KlausT (64bit) for nVidia GPUs
Compiled with Visual Studio 2015 using Nvidia CUDA Toolkit 9.1

Based on pooler cpuminer 2.3.2 and the tpruvot@github fork
CUDA support by Christian Buchner, Christian H. and DJM34
Includes optimizations implemented by sp-hash, klaust, tpruvot and tsiv.

[2017-12-20 10:05:22] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
Try `ccminer --help' for more information.
[2017-12-20 10:05:22] stopping 0 threads
[2017-12-20 10:05:22] resetting GPUs

C:\VertCoin\Klaust 9.1>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

I can mine Vivo (also scrypt) just fine with my miner and wondering what is wrong
This miner doesn't support scrypt.
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
Hello.

Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s1.altcoinix.com:3433 -u mywallet -p c=SAGA -i 22

I can mine Vivo (also scrypt) just fine with my miner and wondering what is wrong

your command line wrong

check here : http://s1.altcoinix.com/saga/public/index.php?page=gettingstarted

./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s1.altcoinix.com:3702 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Hello.

Code:

It's interesting to know, maybe some pool ban CPU miners  Grin   Try CryptoHub  there is no banning

CryptoHub pool for SAGA  https://cryptohub.online/pools/SAGA/   we have permanent miners on SAGA pool

VAR DIF:  stratum+tcp://cryptohub.online:4053 -u EMAIL -p x

STAT DIF: stratum+tcp://cryptohub.online:4054 -u EMAIL -p 20000    (20000 is dif that will be set)
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I would like to know when 90% for the MN will expire  Huh jan 1st. 2018  Huh
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Hello.

Code:

Activity: 289
SAGA Developer
Hey dev, any new plans list new exchange  Huh cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit exchange  Huh

They have already applied for Cryptopia and Yobit. Getting listed is up to the exchanges now, not the developers. Please do not make multiple posts for the same question.

Yes, we have already applied to Cryptopia and Yobit. Updated news announced at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26538660
Activity: 98
Shared Masternode for SAGA, GSM-SAGAO001 is OPEN for RESERVATIONS!

- NO SETUP FEE
- DAILY PAYOUTS
- EASY EXIT TERMS

There will be 25 seats @ 100 SAGA. More details at https://discord.gg/VuYYsR7

Jump in and let's get started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets!
Activity: 81
Hey dev, any new plans list new exchange  Huh cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit exchange  Huh

They have already applied for Cryptopia and Yobit. Getting listed is up to the exchanges now, not the developers. Please do not make multiple posts for the same question.
Activity: 311
SAGA Developer
Now I keep getting this could not allocate vin for callateralAddress whenever I try to spin up the 2nd node. I tried it from 2 completely different networks, changed around user/pass, moved money around, added extra, different ports. No idea what the issue is

There are a few reasons of this error.

1) You must send EXACT 2500 to MN address in one transaction, cannot be more cannot be less. It cannot be 2350 + 150 = 2500.

2) You have to wait 15 block confirmations, then restart wallet, and then start the masternode again.

do you have to resend the 2500 each time you restart the wallet?

Not needed, just restart wallet and restart the masternode will do.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Now I keep getting this could not allocate vin for callateralAddress whenever I try to spin up the 2nd node. I tried it from 2 completely different networks, changed around user/pass, moved money around, added extra, different ports. No idea what the issue is

http://i68.tinypic.com/2iveh5z.png

1) You must send EXACT 2500 to MN address in one transaction, cannot be more cannot be less. It cannot be 2350 + 150 = 2500.

2) You have to wait 15 block confirmations, then restart wallet, and then start the masternode again.

do you have to resend the 2500 each time you restart the wallet?
SAGA Developer

http://i68.tinypic.com/2iveh5z.png
Why does it look like this? says I've earned like 1060 SAGA in 5 hours which obviously I haven't, and my balance has gone up like 31 tokens.

http://i64.tinypic.com/o8xcfk.png

This is just the visual bug. When you clicked into the transaction, you will see actual rewards earned. Or if you restart your wallet, it will refresh too. We are currently fixing it.

Ah I see that now. Thank you, not going to worry about it then.

Going to setup 2 more nodes right now Smiley)
SAGA Developer
Why does it look like this? says I've earned like 1060 SAGA in 5 hours which obviously I haven't, and my balance has gone up like 31 tokens.

This is just the visual bug. When you clicked into the transaction, you will see actual rewards earned. Or if you restart your wallet, it will refresh too. We are currently fixing it.

http://i64.tinypic.com/o8xcfk.png
Activity: 85
2) We are still waiting for Cryptopia listing (maybe holidays or maybe a lot of backlogs). We also find that Yobit application is more than seven business days. Therefore, we just upgraded Yobit's premium listing fee (0.1btc) to exclusive listing fee (0.5btc), hope will be listed before Christmas!

I follow cryptopia twitter, and seems like they did not list any coins for about 2 weeks, maybe they have started their holidays earlier  Undecided
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We want to announce two good news:-

1) We have upgraded our core nodes, so that it can accept more connections. Therefore it is a good news for new wallet and new comers, no more tedious addnode task needed.

2) We are still waiting for Cryptopia listing (maybe holidays or maybe a lot of backlogs). We also find that Yobit application is more than seven business days. Therefore, we just upgraded Yobit's premium listing fee (0.1btc) to exclusive listing fee (0.5btc), hope will be listed before Christmas!

Good job, dev. I just setup another masternode and it synced immediately right after wallet started.

Pages:
Jump to: