Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 18. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
When the coin will be listed on new exchangers ? i read something about yobit ! can you confirm something ?
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer

May I know where did you get those URLs? We do not have such pages from day 1. It should be:
https://sagacoin.net/#features
https://sagacoin.net/#specification

And may I know why are you so keen to get those direct links?

Okay, we already knew and fixed the broken links at footer in our website. Thanks for information  Smiley
SAGA Developer

May I know where did you get those URLs? We do not have such pages from day 1. It should be:
https://sagacoin.net/#features
https://sagacoin.net/#specification

And may I know why are you so keen to get those direct links?
Activity: 1
I'm really new to all of this so I'm sorry if these will be stupid questions but if someone could clarify a few things for me.

I set up a masternode yesterday with the windows GUI wallet but I have a dynamic IP. Everything seemed to work fine until my internet dropped today and changed my IP and pressing edit on the masternode doesn't do anything. Does changing my IP to the current one in sagacoin.conf fix anything because my node seems to be running again but the name in the masternode network still appears as my old IP. Also is there any way to get a permanent fix to this situation if my ISP won't provide me with a static IP? (I plan on asking tommorow)
Activity: 22
Can someone who has a masternode up and running.  Can you tell me if the stats on Masternodes,online is legit for this coin?  Very interested in masternode but it would take nearly all my crypto assets to set it up.
Yes can someone please answer this? thanks

They are fairly accurate, In 1 day we mined 100 Saga or just shy of, 12.89, 12.96, 53.24, 13.31 odd transactions but our node invalidated..... it was showing in windows we see 100+ saga transactions but in the GUI a different amount then the collateral TX id was invalidated

I have a master node since a couple of weeks... profit till now +2.500 SAGA (I was early). Today it is giving ~100 SAGA per day...

Already transferred 1.000 SAGA from my wallet to the exchange with no problem.

If you need some additional information, do ne hesitate to contact me at telegram (@PatoFuenza) or PM here

Regards.
Activity: 6
Can someone who has a masternode up and running.  Can you tell me if the stats on Masternodes,online is legit for this coin?  Very interested in masternode but it would take nearly all my crypto assets to set it up.

They are fairly accurate, In 1 day we mined 100 Saga or just shy of, 12.89, 12.96, 53.24, 13.31 odd transactions but our node invalidated..... it was showing in windows we see 100+ saga transactions but in the GUI a different amount then the collateral TX id was invalidated
Activity: 53
I've found that your project looks very similar to Dash. What are the benefits of your project then? How are you going to make it different from Dash?
Activity: 1
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Non-Mandatory release 1.0.0.5:-

Second fixes of the visual bug on GUI wallet issue, this version fixed outgoing fund visual bug.

You may not need to upgrade if you do not use GUI wallet.

Download it at https://github.com/sagacrypto/SagaCoin/releases

If you are using Ubuntu 16.04 or 14.04 64bits, you can download pre-built version without having to re-compile from source code.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I have deleted those FUD messages here, this is an announcement thread and mainly for discussion. Not for FUD, there is no such theory that price rised then good coin, price dropped then scam coin. And yet most of the FUD from newbie accounts.

And because of these unnecessary FUDs, this thread is self-moderated. @qgcoin, I don't know what have you discussed with our moderator, but please don't FUD again, we are working hard to make SAGA success and "Success Doesn't Come Overnight". Thanks!

EDIT: BTW, we are working on Mac wallet now after this visual bug fix.

Dev! I have built the Mac Wallet, if you are interested, please PM me

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

Second fixes of the visual bug on GUI wallet issue, this version fixed outgoing fund visual bug.

If you are using Ubuntu 16.04 or 14.04 64bits, you can download pre-built version without having to re-compile from source code.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I have deleted those FUD messages here, this is an announcement thread and mainly for discussion. Not for FUD, there is no such theory that price rised then good coin, price dropped then scam coin. And yet most of the FUD from newbie accounts.

And because of these unnecessary FUDs, this thread is self-moderated. @qgcoin, I don't know what have you discussed with our moderator, but please don't FUD again, we are working hard to make SAGA success and "Success Doesn't Come Overnight". Thanks!

I'm glad to see dev actively working on it, releasing fixes even it is a small bug. Still having my MN running well.

And yes, please remove those FUD posts, no mercy!!! I'm not here to read such useless comments.

Although I do not use GUI wallet now, but would be glad to have Mac wallet install to my personal machine. Looking forward for Mac wallet  Grin
SAGA Developer

Activity: 28
Price is about bottomed out now, the pump and dump looks like it's over

Probably safe to buy again and grow this coin over time
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
Activity: 34
i have speak with the dev, this was a misstake, he have unbunn me. The price recovery now after a realy high jump know the price is cheap to get a masternode ore coins for stacking, 20% stacking is realy good 180% masternode reward too Grin ! SAGA TO the MOON
Activity: 34
wehn you look at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sagacoin/#charts you can see the coin was dumped right at the moment, i was in the discord groupe, i have ask the the moderator about the dump and anny news . They Have deleted my questions and Banned me from Discord ;/ i think its smells like scam ;(
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Dev anny news becouse listening on new exchanges ?  I think the coins is pumping hard from 1,50 to  23 and now dumped to 7 dollar ? Anny reason why dumped ?

SAGA literally just got listed on Cryptopia 4 days ago. That cost $70k. Comments like yours are ignorant and should be removed.
Pages:
Jump to: