Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 21. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
SAGA Coin is now on Cryptopia !!!!! Grin

Yes.... finally... after a long waiting... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 35
SAGA Coin is now on Cryptopia !!!!! Grin
Activity: 32
Any news on when Saga will be listed on Cryptopia? Coinsmarket does not seem like the most reputable exchange.

joke? please have a look at the comments above. the dev already answered to this question.
Activity: 3
Any news on when Saga will be listed on Cryptopia? Coinsmarket does not seem like the most reputable exchange.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
the master node rewards is so attractive and i want to buy coins and build the master node,is it difficult?
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer
My wallet address is on Masternode list about 16hr no mn reward
But why I still receive pos reward

How do you know the reward that you received is pos but not mn reward?

If you received pos reward at masternode, then you must be setup wrongly, because masternode has to disable staking with setting of "staking=0"

-I check TXID in explorer it show POS http://explorer.sagacoin.net/tx/1031fe083afbcc4b0e9ffb880eaff45f74784673f65122b8675c23bd8dc1f331
-If I be setup wrongly why my wallet address is on Masternode list (my mn ip 194.135.89.173:48744)

May I know if your address is first = sPgyxrTvJe3oikSiaqKYG7Z7ZSSMkWpktT, or second = sY7q6gxqoLjBJ2U4nT4hnVyhU37WD2SZHh in the explorer URL that you showed me?
My address is sY7q6gxqoLjBJ2U4nT4hnVyhU37WD2SZHh

So, that is MN rewards, staking rewards will always be the first address.

I know you might want to ask because of lesser MN rewards received. As I have been mentioned before, sometimes you might get no block in 24 hours, but sometimes you may get more than 1 block in every hour, or get 5 blocks in one hour. Don't worry, just be patient  Wink
Activity: 294
there are rumors that saga will be listed in cryptopia

That is not just rumors, Saga has been paid (~5btc) and submitted to cryptopia listing on 12 Dec. Hope Saga will be in the coming listing batch after cryptopia holidays  Wink

great work ,the fee for listing market is really expensive right now , thanks dev for your hard work.
SAGA Developer

That is not just rumors, Saga has been paid (~5btc) and submitted to cryptopia listing on 12 Dec. Hope Saga will be in the coming listing batch after cryptopia holidays  Wink
Activity: 98
SAGA Developer

If you received pos reward at masternode, then you must be setup wrongly, because masternode has to disable staking with setting of "staking=0"

-I check TXID in explorer it show POS http://explorer.sagacoin.net/tx/1031fe083afbcc4b0e9ffb880eaff45f74784673f65122b8675c23bd8dc1f331
-If I be setup wrongly why my wallet address is on Masternode list (my mn ip 194.135.89.173:48744)

May I know if your address is first = sPgyxrTvJe3oikSiaqKYG7Z7ZSSMkWpktT, or second = sY7q6gxqoLjBJ2U4nT4hnVyhU37WD2SZHh in the explorer URL that you showed me?
SAGA Developer

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
My master node seems to be working perfectly. Thank you very much.
SAGA Developer
hi, i cannot start master node (x86) on Windows Server 2016
when i click start button i got error
"Error: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress"

my Wallet Balance in Dashboard Page: 2501 SAGA
In the transaction page status says: 61 confirmations

Is my wallet is not synced ? (I have 2 wallets in receive page)
 Roll Eyes

It is because you did not follow EXACT steps in masternode guide. In the masternode guide, it stated you must transfer EXACT 2500 to the address, not 2501.
SAGA Developer

I checked. The both were POS. I will wait MN coming.

No, if your wallet is on Masternode, then all your coins will not be staked. Because you have to put "staking=0" in the sagacoin.conf.

And if your wallet with only 2500 SAGA, then 7.535 should not be your PoS stakes, because you should get 1+ SAGA per day only with staking from 2500 SAGA. <== Ignore this sentence if you are confused, anyway Masternode wallet will NOT be staked.

EDIT: Conclusion : 7.535 should be your first MN reward.

OK. So I now earned 14.07 SAGA in 33 hours from master node, not POS.
Dashborard spendable is real, and transactions are bug, I think.

It seems less than masternode.pro says 44.24 saga per day. https://masternodes.pro/stats/saga

Hopefully it is going increase.

Thank you very much for your honest and warm support.

Sometimes you might get no block in 24 hours, but sometimes you may get more than 1 block in every hour, or get 5 blocks in one hour. Don't worry, just be patient.

Please allow me one more question.

On http://explorer.sagacoin.net/tx/c030162cad49e115f0dc573f9d5132f278f748b396c935180e72741293fcb24c
It says "New Coin" for other person. What is this??

Mine are shown as pos on the explorer,but as you say, I understand they are Masternode rewards.

New Coin means PoW, it is coins from mining.
Activity: 6
hi, i cannot start master node (x86) on Windows Server 2016
when i click start button i got error
"Error: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress"

my Wallet Balance in Dashboard Page: 2501 SAGA
In the transaction page status says: 61 confirmations

Is my wallet is not synced ? (I have 2 wallets in receive page)
 Roll Eyes
Please allow me one more question.

On http://explorer.sagacoin.net/tx/c030162cad49e115f0dc573f9d5132f278f748b396c935180e72741293fcb24c
It says "New Coin" for other person. What is this??

Mine are shown as pos on the explorer,but as you say, I understand they are Masternode rewards.

No, if your wallet is on Masternode, then all your coins will not be staked. Because you have to put "staking=0" in the sagacoin.conf.

And if your wallet with only 2500 SAGA, then 7.535 should not be your PoS stakes, because you should get 1+ SAGA per day only with staking from 2500 SAGA. <== Ignore this sentence if you are confused, anyway Masternode wallet will NOT be staked.

OK. So I now earned 14.07 SAGA in 33 hours from master node, not POS.
Dashborard spendable is real, and transactions are bug, I think.

It seems less than masternode.pro says 44.24 saga per day. https://masternodes.pro/stats/saga

Hopefully it is going increase.

Thank you very much for your honest and warm support.

SAGA Developer

Help! I did everything as written here https://sagacoin.net/masternode.html
10 hours passed but my MN shows 00m: 00s, and I did not get not 1 coin. what to do???  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

If you really did EXACT as the masternode guide shown, just wait for your rewards, it can be no reward in a few hours, and it can be 5 rewards in an hour.

If you not sure if you did it correctly, you can read different version of setup at ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsagacryptopiano-icomasternode-90-sagacoin-pow-pos-2518157.

I did not see any issue with your sagacoin.conf as well. So, I think it should works, just your MN did not win a block yet, be patient and wait, hope you will receive your first block with big reward as your Christmas gift soon (someone won a block with nearly 100 SAGA before, you can read the previous posts, I remember I posted it before). Good luck Wink

Thank you for your confirmation. OK, I will wait more patiently.

After that 7.535 has been started mined.Anyway it seems to be working. Thank you for your support.

Stiill Ative secs is 00m:00s. so the 7.535 is might be POS reward. Any thought? Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: