Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 18. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
The block chain market of the electronic competitive industry is very big. The concept and technical ability of the Yamzu project are very good. The prospect of the coin project is worth looking forward to.
Agreed Wang.
How fast do you think they will get the money?
Hello!
The investors speed isn’t that important.
I mean that doesn’t matter how fast Yamzu is going to get the money. The main thing is to get the money on time.
I wish good luck to investors!
Dizisquare, you’re right! Agree with every word you’ve said.
From the design to the projects’ usability... it looks so great. But I don’t know how other people would love it that much so they buy YMZ.
Activity: 377
The block chain market of the electronic competitive industry is very big. The concept and technical ability of the Yamzu project are very good. The prospect of the coin project is worth looking forward to.
Agreed Wang.
Hello!
The investors speed isn’t that important.
I mean that doesn’t matter how fast Yamzu is going to get the money. The main thing is to get the money on time.
I wish good luck to investors!
Activity: 326
Agreed Wang.
Merit: 11
Activity: 322
Hello everybody! When the sale of coins start?
I would love to buy some YMZ!
It’s starts on the 25th of July! In 3 days actually. Good luck on buying YMZ!
By the way, guys, who knows how much coins have been made?
Oh my God! I can’t believe that it’s 3 days until public pre-sale. For the last two months I’ve been thinking of buying some yamzu coins. The thing is that I’ve weigh the pros and cons and didn’t find anything bad about YMZ.
Good luck on your plans developers!
And I remember when I first saw the Yamzu project I’ve thought that this would be cool invest some money on it.
Plus I’m wondering if I could invest more money in competitions on Yamzu.com
What do you think people about this project?
In my opinion the YamU team worked really hard on the project. From the first look we can see a huge amount of work (the logo, design, usability of platform...) which has been made by real professionals. I’m going to invest in this project with a huge understanding of my actions.
Hello everybody!
In my humble opinion we can not say wether the project successful or it is not.
We should wait until it starts in a couple days. Moreover they have already took more than a million dollars before even pre-sale. It is already saying that the begging is on the right point.
Good luck devs!
Do you really think this project couldn’t be named “SUCCESSFUL” before it released?
I see it has big future. Remember the name of it! Yamzu is DOPE!

Yesterday I had a conversation with my boyfriend. He told me that he is going to invest all our money in YAMZU!
I am so confused. I don’t mean that I don’t believe in this project. But that’s a huge risk.
Activity: 289
Oh my God! I can’t believe that it’s 3 days until public pre-sale. For the last two months I’ve been thinking of buying some yamzu coins. The thing is that I’ve weigh the pros and cons and didn’t find anything bad about YMZ.
And I remember when I first saw the Yamzu project I’ve thought that this would be cool invest some money on it.
In my opinion the YamU team worked really hard on the project. From the first look we can see a huge amount of work (the logo, design, usability of platform...) which has been made by real professionals. I’m going to invest in this project with a huge understanding of my actions.
Hello everybody!
We should wait until it starts in a couple days. Moreover they have already took more than a million dollars before even pre-sale. It is already saying that the begging is on the right point.
Good luck devs!
Do you really think this project couldn’t be named “SUCCESSFUL” before it released?
I see it has big future. Remember the name of it! Yamzu is DOPE!
Activity: 378
Hello everybody!
Good luck devs!
Activity: 356
Hey everybody! Hos is the project going? What who thinks about it? Will it be successful?
I think it is too early to talk about something specific and draw conclusions. He hasn't even shown up yet. Only the future will show that the team will succeed. And the rest is just empty words for now,so just wait.
I love the project but don’t see the activity from the team YAMZU. Where are the presentations before the pre-sale? Where is all news?
Activity: 112
Hey everybody! Hos is the project going? What who thinks about it? Will it be successful?
I think it is too early to talk about something specific and draw conclusions. He hasn't even shown up yet. Only the future will show that the team will succeed. And the rest is just empty words for now,so just wait.
Activity: 392
Hello Dave!
As you can see it goes great! in several days pre- sale starts, I guess the tokens will be sold in in a few weeks after 25-th of July.
We only can guess about the future of Yamzu cripto currency.
Activity: 364
Activity: 334
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Activity: 203
Activity: 254
Hi everybody!
Loved seen the situation about eSports. You’ve inspired me to buy some yamzu coins the next week.
Just drop them- I’ll buy some. No doubt
Activity: 308
Why does  site of this project not work? Is this problem only for me? I tried with VPN and without it!
Activity: 149
I remember when I was a kid, I loved playing games.
Now you, team Yamzu, have kids an opportunity to make some money.
That’s so cool! #yamzu4ever
I loved playing Conter Strike at the computer club with some friends of mine. We went there, bought 3-5 hours a day, played CS:GO. Now, one of us is a legendary CS player. He has told me about YAMZU. He said that this company is doing a new eSports ICO project which is going to break the charts.
Wish you good luck on your project! Going to invest some.
Activity: 308
I saw your White Paper said that : at Vietnam ICO is prohibited , But this is not right information, Now in the Vietnam ICO haven't been prohibited
That’s interesting because I’ve read somewhere that it is prohibited there. By the way, how do you like YMZ campaign?

any operations with cryptocurrencies are illegal in Vietnam.
violations of requirements can be punished with real prison terms for the perpetrators.
Pages:
Jump to: