Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 21. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 0
I’m so excited! 6 days till pre sale! Hooray!
Activity: 322
Yamzu team, question for you!
The project is working for two years already. Who has sponsored the development from the beginning?
I guess that we’re Founder Asiad Majeed and the co-founder Hristiyan Nikolov.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Yamzu team, question for you!
The project is working for two years already. Who has sponsored the development from the beginning?
Public pre-sale starts :

Start date   25th July 2018   End date 25th August 2018 
Hello dear gevelipers if YAMZU!
What is going to happen with unsold tokens?
Activity: 350
Yamzu is a successful branded company. Yamzu can make its breakthrough ideas much faster than the rest of the market. As gamers recognize the Yamzu brand, they will soon be able to adapt to the Yamzu platform.
That will be soon I guess. Platform is great! Lack of games is the only disadvantage btw. But when they will get the money- they will add some goodies)
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yamzu is a successful branded company. Yamzu can make its breakthrough ideas much faster than the rest of the market. As gamers recognize the Yamzu brand, they will soon be able to adapt to the Yamzu platform.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Public pre-sale starts :

Start date   25th July 2018   End date 25th August 2018 
Activity: 282
I’m waiting from yamzu integrating more games like fifa, call of duty etc.
would love to knock some heads in those games Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Activity: 322
I think in a couple of years your coins will cost several times more ... I understand that this is a utility token, but I'm going to buy tokens simply out of interest. Wink
Activity: 289
I didn’t get enough information about the project.  Huh Hope for a quick update. And you need to add some pictures and links to the topic.
Tell me, how many tokens will be released? Will the tokens we spend return to you? what gonna happen next ? 
There are enough released tokens, don’t worry! The hard cap is € 13 millions, cost YMZ= €0.01
I guess it will return to them after we spend them. It happens usually.
Activity: 356
Tell me, how many tokens will be released? Will the tokens we spend return to you? what gonna happen next ? 
Activity: 140
This is an interesting project, with a team of professionals and a brilliant concept idea I hope this project can succeed and many who buy token.
The project with a very interesting concept and a useful purpose for platform users. Provides protection from trademark counterfeiting to consumers and retailers (both large and small) using blockchain technology. With strong promotional support from a team of professionals.
I think this project will be able to attract many investors because of the benefits offered.
Hopefully YAMZU can really be realized and run smoothly.
#yamzu4ever
It’s already a week till pre sale starts and I can get my 30% YMZ bonus tokens Tongue
I see the sale of the ico will begin on July 25. I hope the project always runs smoothly and the sale of its great success.
a good news. I hope when the ico started could always run smoothly and a lot of investors who are interested to join.
Of course there are a lot investors who would be interested to join this project! Yamzu team has developed a unstoppable machine.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I see the sale of the ico will begin on July 25. I hope the project always runs smoothly and the sale of its great success.
a good news. I hope when the ico started could always run smoothly and a lot of investors who are interested to join.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Activity: 364
How much do you plan to invest in marketing communications?
They plan to spend almost 50% from the investments on marketing and events.
Pages:
Jump to: