Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 19. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 0
alll the best for this project....

HINDI TRANSLATION RESERVED.........
Ok, that’s great!
Have you heard that they are looking for the translated from Chinese (mandarin)?
Activity: 308
I love playing CS at Yamzu.com with my boyfriend. We make money! Thanks for the opportunity to YAMZU team!
I was dating with a guy who was playing CS:GO all the time, but I love DOTA and LOL. So we broke up. Now I’m sad in case of your situation. Good luck to you guys making money by doing your thing.
By the way 25-th is coming! It means that pre sale starts soon!
Hey everybody! Nice project, good idea and moreover, the logo... I love it so much!
Hello! I see Yamzu as a great project. The future is for the eSports.
thank you for your feedback! Its really important for us! we are happy that you joining Yamzu.
No, thank you! For real... god bless your way!
I can see how Yamzu becomes one of the most popular projects.
Activity: 336
I love playing CS:GO since I’ve been 7, I started playing LOL when I was 18, and now, when I’m 24 I’m investing in eSports, the business which made me happy since I was a little creature.
Activity: 324
Hello people!
What do you think about the airdrop compaign? Is it useful or useles?
Thank you for the answer)
Hello! I advice you to read white paper. There is everything has been said.
Activity: 364
Hello people!
What do you think about the airdrop compaign? Is it useful or useles?
Thank you for the answer)
Activity: 406
E-sports is one of the fastest-growing niches OUT there, there's a ton of $$$ to be made in e-sports. Nevertheless, I have a question for the developers, what do you think makes your project stand out among all the others?
I agree with you that eSports is the fastest growing segment. By the way? Who do you think is their main competitor?
For the last half of a year I haven’t seen any competitors honestly.
I guess there ark none of them. It makes YAMZU #1
I agree either. That project is the realest future for the next 5-10 years minimum... I huess this type of business is going to grow much more.
Why? - Because you can see it when eSports gethering stadiums of fans watching battles of gamers on the cyber fields.
#yamzu4ever
I don’t agree with you in one little thing. In my humble opinion, in case of the growing popularity of eSports business right now for the last 5 years, and the temp which it has, I can see that it is going to be the longest bright future, trending topic for discussions like FIFA, Olympic Games, NBA, etc.
I with the best of luck to the greatest ICO project inventors!
Great job team Yamzu!
Activity: 392
How much will one YMZ cost if I want to buy 5.000?

1YMZ = € 0,01
It means that if you want to buy YMZ 5.000- you have to pay €5.000
Welcome to the team!
Activity: 350
How much will one YMZ cost if I want to buy 5.000?
Activity: 378
E-sports is one of the fastest-growing niches OUT there, there's a ton of $$$ to be made in e-sports. Nevertheless, I have a question for the developers, what do you think makes your project stand out among all the others?
I agree with you that eSports is the fastest growing segment. By the way? Who do you think is their main competitor?
I agree either. That project is the realest future for the next 5-10 years minimum... I huess this type of business is going to grow much more.
Why? - Because you can see it when eSports gethering stadiums of fans watching battles of gamers on the cyber fields.
#yamzu4ever
Activity: 322
I have been investing in crypto currency for over a year now.
For the first time I see such a project, which will be 100% successful.
Good job (said like Hancock) team!
Activity: 289
I forsee a great future for eSports, so this is very likely to succeed.
I agree with You, ITBee! This is going to be smash project soon.
eSports community will absolutely love this on.
Good luck to yamzu team
I believe that Yamzu is going to raise the eSports community.
The idea of the project is unique. As a real CS:GO player and lover of this game I should say that I respect the steps YAMZU makes.
I will deffinetely support them with my investments.
Activity: 356
Hello every body!
Is the pre-sale starts on 25th of July? Am I right?
The price is so good - EUR 0.1 = YMZ 1    Grin
Yes, it is! 5 days till pre-sale! I want to buy this all!
Give me some YMZ now! Grin
Activity: 392
Hello every body!
Is the pre-sale starts on 25th of July? Am I right?
The price is so good - EUR 0.1 = YMZ 1    Grin
Activity: 364
Activity: 334
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Merit: 1
I’m thankful to developers that they have given me two things I love:
1. CS:GO online playing 🎮
2. making money 💰
———————
THANK YOU YAMZU TEAM!
Pages:
Jump to: