Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 24. (Read 198682 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We have launched a Stablecoin pool!

We need your help getting our first block!

Why mine at Chunky?

• 0% mining fee
  • We have experience running successful pools for multiple coins
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers, and if our load gets high, we don't even have to take downtime to increase our server instances' sizes
  • We aren't running MPOS default layout -- we have our own custom layout
  • We have a decent-sized, noob-friendly, super-helpful community in #chunky on freenode
  • We have SSL for users' password security -- 95% of pools do not
  • We are committed admins who look into every single issue reported by our users
  • We run lots of giveaways and promotions -- given away over 1 million DOGE and 10,000 EAC since our launch
  • We give back to the alt-coin open source community through further development of MPOS

https://pool.chunky.ms/sbc/
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Why do people need day to day updates. It's not needed. It's a waste of time. If you asked me he shouldn't start if for a week or more. No news are necessary in the meantime, nothing happens that fast. Be patient.

Well maybe he should not announce the beta mixing service until it is ready.
You do understand the meaning of the term "beta-test," don't you?  It means it's not ready for prime-time.  It means it's not available to the general public yet.  In announcing the beta (by asking for volunteers) artos was not saying "okay world here it is."

The public announcement will come after the beta test is complete and all, if any, kinks are worked out.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Why do people need day to day updates. It's not needed. It's a waste of time. If you asked me he shouldn't start if for a week or more. No news are necessary in the meantime, nothing happens that fast. Be patient.

If it's too hard to find information on the current state of the coin, investors might back away. I think regular updates are very welcome, especially through channels like Twitter.
Activity: 182

I don't think he did! The announcement just asked for testers, it didn't say it was launching instantly. In fact the wording in the sign-up thread is

"This thread will be used to collect a list of individuals who are interested in beta testing the mixing feature of StableCoin when it is ready"

Nothing more, nothing less.  I bet there are some who jumped on this announcement for mining and want to jump out just as quick when launched.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Activity: 406
Activity: 379
Will OP deliver the promises?  I still haven't heard news for beta mixing service. I would be a sad doge if he never deliver the promises and made me waste my time, and energy mining stablecoin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hey guys, Coolstoryteller has set up a very nice SBC gambling site.

Here it is:

www.stabledice.com

Make sure to save whatever URL shows up for you, as it will store your wallet on that same URL.

The site isn't allowing me to enter any bids... http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8154/5q90.png
The problem is being resolved: http://forums.stablecoin.net/index.php?topic=217.0
Activity: 42
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

Here it is:

www.stabledice.com

Make sure to save whatever URL shows up for you, as it will store your wallet on that same URL.

The site isn't allowing me to enter any bids...
Activity: 112

Here it is:

www.stabledice.com

CS Student - BC Logo Guy
What are you running on, Windows 95?

Actually, that's Windows 7. I just changed the theme because Aero is using some GPU and makes my system even more laggy (even though it's still almost unresponsive at intensity 18).

Ah, ok.

Actually, that's Windows 7. I just changed the theme because Aero is using some GPU and makes my system even more laggy (even though it's still almost unresponsive at intensity 18).
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
We need a new wallet when the mixing engine comes out.
Or at least have the logo in the blank space  Roll Eyes

EDIT:

Grin

It like this minimalistic win98 style. My win7 looks equal.
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Or at least have the logo in the blank space  Roll Eyes

EDIT:

Grin

Or at least have the logo in the blank space  Roll Eyes

EDIT:
http://i.imgur.com/p5hsFj3.png?1

Grin
Activity: 154
So stablecoin is version 1.4 now right? Not 1.5?

Yes.

Huh? Wha?

It's 1.5 Chocobo.

Artos should probably update the OP, eh?
Activity: 70
Activity: 112

No, it's 1.5
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: