Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 53. (Read 198682 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Meh . . . commercial and a little Blue Dream Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
i like me too...... btw not impossible, and know im not on crack, but I am smoking, its called Perma Frost Strain... well anyways, statistically Stable Coin has the biggest value out of the top coins atm. Those numbers arent out of my ass, and if the coins reach an equilibrium with bitcoin, and have the same growth rate ( they are and even a bit faster ) my numbers are not that far off. Sounds too good to be true, but doesnt Bitcoin at 1k sound to good to be true a year ago? think about before assuming the impossible Wink

Oh, I was being honest...I like your ideas!  If SBC reaches anywhere near that high, I would be thrilled!  BTW, I have some Lemon Haze x Sour D  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
http://stablecoin.net

We've officially launched in the Spanish section, go check it out Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367704.new#new
Activity: 82
i like me too...... btw not impossible, and know im not on crack, but I am smoking, its called Perma Frost Strain... well anyways, statistically Stable Coin has the biggest value out of the top coins atm. Those numbers arent out of my ass, and if the coins reach an equilibrium with bitcoin, and have the same growth rate ( they are and even a bit faster ) my numbers are not that far off. Sounds too good to be true, but doesnt Bitcoin at 1k sound to good to be true a year ago? think about before assuming the impossible Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Why are u talking about a hardfork on 2 weeks ?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
We definitely need another exchange, the sooner the better.
Bter should be able to accept SBC quickly.
Activity: 71
I wonder when the hardfork is coming along.

See Op, it should be coming in less than 2 weeks now.
I'm seeing higher rejects/invalids. Are these huge difficulty jumps causing it?

I have been experiencing a high reject rate myself over the last few days, i'm not quite sure why it's happening but it's happening on all my cards/config so i'm guessing it's a spread issue.

I've been having a 8-15% reject rate over the last few days.
Activity: 10
Activity: 56

I'm seeing higher rejects/invalids. Are these huge difficulty jumps causing it?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did the diff just made a 100% jump ? From 6.x to 13.x ??

This non sense should be ''fixed'' once we fork. For now, we have to watch these mercenaries eat our coins.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Did the diff just made a 100% jump ? From 6.x to 13.x ??
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Wow!  What a wonderful FANTASY.  I wish I had some of what he's been smoking . . . I could sell it for 1 BTC/g.

Seriously?  While very remotely possible, I think that his evaluations are more a matter of wishful thinking and dreaming of his imagined, untold future wealth and less a reflection of reality.

Still, it would be nice.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Look for the bear necessities!!
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100