Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 85. (Read 198687 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Is the client-qt for stablecoin safe to use, really anal about installing stuff on my pc now with all these wallets.

Windows gets a smartscreen error from unknown publisher, never had that before with any other wallets...
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/083f49511f0cbabc17bcd5e375c9263773064422a77137aeacc21488e601e782/analysis/

Run it in a virtual machine if you're paranoid. It's a good habit either way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is the client-qt for stablecoin safe to use, really anal about installing stuff on my pc now with all these wallets.

Windows gets a smartscreen error from unknown publisher, never had that before with any other wallets...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Congrats Guys. SBC Stablecoin now listed on CoinMarketCap.com

Activity: 310
In Crypto I trust.
I should have grabbed a few hundred thousand when it was selling for 0.00000060 Sad
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
http://stablecoin.net
When are one of this bullshit alts going to start a thread explaining what's so good about them as opposed to selling based on "we're not bitcoin but you can afford us"

Honestly the first alt to put forward a coherent argument  will be rich from my money then other's money as you have presented an argument rather than you've come up with a coin name and done fuck all else.
This one's dedicated to you - a full detailed explanation of the mixing system that we are working on: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fighting-coinvalidation-introducing-the-new-stablecoin-mixing-service-353971
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
When are one of this bullshit alts going to start a thread explaining what's so good about them as opposed to selling based on "we're not bitcoin but you can afford us"

Honestly the first alt to put forward a coherent argument  will be rich from my money then other's money as you have presented an argument rather than you've come up with a coin name and done fuck all else.

I tried to call the experts to a panel to discuss their improvements in contrast to bitcoin;

no one gave a shit:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alternative-cryptocurrency-live-panel-342185
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
We are mining blocks left and right at sbc.cryptoculture.net       Want to join us?

BTC

Giving it a go now!
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
NP, I was just ragging on you.  Grin

The R9 280x is AMD's repackaged HD 7970
Activity: 221
We are mining blocks left and right at sbc.cryptoculture.net       Want to join us?

BTC
JUst joined.  The dashboard isn't updating progress on shares or rounds., but I am getting a good consistent hash rate.

That is a display issue I need to fix.   Don't worry you will get your coins.
We are mining blocks left and right at sbc.cryptoculture.net       Want to join us?

BTC
JUst joined.  The dashboard isn't updating progress on shares or rounds., but I am getting a good consistent hash rate.

BTC
The card won't hack 18, believe me I've tried.  I bought this card expecting it to be a real gem, the power of a 7950 at the cost of a 7870.  I've run the gamut on I values, thread concurrencies, everything.  It's just a dog.  Even the regular 7870's mine better.

That's why I decided to pick up 2 R9 280x's (the old 7970).  I know they'll do 700+
@educatedwarrior, im getting stratus authentication failed, what am i doing wrong?

also getting stratumsubscribe timeout when trying to mine via coin base pool...

sorry very noooobbb

Try the pool at sbc.cryptoculture.net
NEW STABLECOIN POOL

http://sbc.cryptoculture.net/

STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://sbc.cryptoculture.net
PORT:   3402
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password

When I started mining this coin, night before last, the total net activity was about 35-45 MHs/s.  Tonight it is over 100 MHs/s.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
13 intensity is really low... I run all my scrypt miners with 18.
I'm mining using a (rather disappointing) Powercolor 7870 XT Myst Ed. (~320 KHs/s) and, when I can maintain a connection I'm getting about 7 coins/hour over at coin-base.org.
Pretty good. Those will be worth a buck each not too far in the future... So it's like your GPU is working a minimum wage job for you Wink

LOL!!  Yeah, but that card is the so-called "7370" that uses the same GPU as the 7970's.  It should be worth 450-500 KH/s.  Very disappointing.  I've got 2 R9 280x's coming in the mail.  They should be worth 700+ each . . . now that's a minimum wage job.  Smiley
What's your cgminer script look like?
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp//www.coin-base.org:3402 -u username.1 -p password -I 13 -s 1536 -w 256 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 6144

The card is real sensitive.  It runs fastest at 805MHz, stock is 925.  At -I 12 it drops down to !220 KHs/s and at -I 14, it never gets any accepted blocks.  It's just a slug of a card.
Activity: 182
The General
Wow 7 pages in 48 hours... That has got to be a new record. Welcome back!
Activity: 224

Honestly the first alt to put forward a coherent argument  will be rich from my money then other's money as you have presented an argument rather than you've come up with a coin name and done fuck all else.
Activity: 420
Bayern
Why is the sell price 0.00006900 while the Buy price is like 10 cents?
Pages:
Jump to: