Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 86. (Read 198687 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
this isn't stable at all

Grin
Excellent ROI so far, with plenty of room to grow. I'm enjoying the ride. Shocked

Go Hazard,pump and dump on!
Thank you for the insight, sockpuppet account.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
this isn't stable at all

Grin
Excellent ROI so far, with plenty of room to grow. I'm enjoying the ride. Shocked

Go Hazard,pump and dump on!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
ok i'm in with this too, if someone want to tip

sVyzCRRSTzxTH7McGWALproALFkrE6d1Gg

tnx in advice
legendary
this isn't stable at all

Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
a dog born in a stable isn't a horse
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
this isn't stable at all

Grin
legendary
I'm mining using a (rather disappointing) Powercolor 7870 XT Myst Ed. (~320 KHs/s) and, when I can maintain a connection I'm getting about 7 coins/hour over at coin-base.org.
Pretty good. Those will be worth a buck each not too far in the future... So it's like your GPU is working a minimum wage job for you Wink

LOL!!  Yeah, but that card is the so-called "7370" that uses the same GPU as the 7970's.  It should be worth 450-500 KH/s.  Very disappointing.  I've got 2 R9 280x's coming in the mail.  They should be worth 700+ each . . . now that's a minimum wage job.  Smiley
What's your cgminer script look like?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I'm mining using a (rather disappointing) Powercolor 7870 XT Myst Ed. (~320 KHs/s) and, when I can maintain a connection I'm getting about 7 coins/hour over at coin-base.org.
Pretty good. Those will be worth a buck each not too far in the future... So it's like your GPU is working a minimum wage job for you Wink

LOL!!  Yeah, but that card is the so-called "7370" that uses the same GPU as the 7970's.  It should be worth 450-500 KH/s.  Very disappointing.  I've got 2 R9 280x's coming in the mail.  They should be worth 700+ each . . . now that's a minimum wage job.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so 6.6m out already and 145m total?

right. And its taking me hours to mine 10 coins in a pool.

How many coins do people have in hand on average?
AARRGGHH!!!

When I began mining, there was no problem with staying connected to the coin-base SBC pool, but now I can't seem to stay connected.

Been dropping blocks 20 at a time with connection resets.
Activity: 84
http://stablecoin.net
Actually, the hard cap coded into the client is misleading. Its set for 250m right now, but the block reward algorithm will only release about 145m coins.
So the maximum amount of coins that will ever be out there is 145m. This will be reflected in the next client update.
legendary
Reserved..

- How much coins are in circulation right now , and how can we see that ?

- is there a maximum amount of coins that will be created or will there be an inflation rate ?
You can see all that on http://coinwarz.com

About 6.6 million in circulation right now, with 250 million released over the next 100 years.
Activity: 170
Thanks for the quick replies, will keep an eye on this forum!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Reserved..

- How much coins are in circulation right now , and how can we see that ?

- is there a maximum amount of coins that will be created or will there be an inflation rate ?
Activity: 9
@educatedwarrior, im getting stratus authentication failed, what am i doing wrong?

also getting stratumsubscribe timeout when trying to mine via coin base pool...

sorry very noooobbb

The coin-base.org website seems to be down.

Educatedwarrior should be able to answer you about the other pool  Smiley
Activity: 170
@educatedwarrior, im getting stratus authentication failed, what am i doing wrong?

also getting stratumsubscribe timeout when trying to mine via coin base pool...

sorry very noooobbb
Activity: 9
any pools that pay per share not per block? for non hardcore mining... its quite easy to miss a block and just do empty work for hours.

You should have no problems getting decent payouts in a prop pool for stablecoin even if you are only mining for a few hours.
Activity: 98
any pools that pay per share not per block? for non hardcore mining... its quite easy to miss a block and just do empty work for hours.
Pages:
Jump to: