Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 83. (Read 198685 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Quite a number of people dumped on $0.1, such a mistake.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Market manipulation and weak hands being shaken out. I made an excellent blog post about it on that day. Wink
legendary
Terminated.
To be honest with you i think we have seen a slowdown in the rise of alt-coins for the moment. Although in 2 days (Predicted rise in Bitcoin) with new people buying in Altcoins might get a bit of a pump.
Bitcoin went down to under $800, not sure why but everyone sold quite a bit of every coin.
legendary
Crap, Cudaminer is for litecoin only. What do people use to mine StableCoin on an Nvidia GPU?
False... Cudaminer is for scrypt based coins, which StableCoin is.

The performance is really crappy anyway, might not even be worth the electricity (unless of course, you're factoring in future price increases)

Is there anything better for Nvidia cards?
No. Their architecture just makes them inherently bad for mining.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Definitely interested in this altcoin. Some neat ideas here that may pay off in the long run.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
If it goes up like the rest of the alt coins on coinmarketcap.com it should be around $3 or more in a week! 

I can easily see SBC be valued at $1 very soon!

To be honest with you i think we have seen a slowdown in the rise of alt-coins for the moment. Although in 2 days (Predicted rise in Bitcoin) with new people buying in Altcoins might get a bit of a pump.
Activity: 375
If it goes up like the rest of the alt coins on coinmarketcap.com it should be around $3 or more in a week! 

legendary
Terminated.
legendary
Crap, Cudaminer is for litecoin only. What do people use to mine StableCoin on an Nvidia GPU?
False... Cudaminer is for scrypt based coins, which StableCoin is.

The performance is really crappy anyway, might not even be worth the electricity (unless of course, you're factoring in future price increases)
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I think they may have axed scrypt mining in the new version of cgminer, so you may want to try an older one. I'm using 3.6.6 with no problem.

This is correct. The last cgminer version with support for GPU is 3.7.2.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

GLOBAL AWARENESS CAMPAIGN

I'm excited to announce that our global awareness campaign is scheduled to begin within the next 24 hours. The goal is simple - to expand awareness and adoption of StableCoin outside of our little altcoin forum here. Individuals all over the world will be working to accomplish this goal, both at a local level and through online venues.

As the new logo suggests, our first stop will be China. An old business partner of mine who is based out of Shanghai will be leading this effort. The Chinese have immense interest in cryptocurrency, and we are confident that once they become aware of what StableCoin has to offer, they will be eager to hop on board. 安稳币 is the Chinese name for StableCoin, and is pronounced as Ānwěn bì. You can check out the Chinese version of the website at http://anwenbi.com.

Finally, we are currently seeking out more people who would like to join the campaign. If you feel you have something to offer, do not hestitate to get in contact with me.

This has been crossposted as it's own thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsbc-stablecoin-global-awareness-campaign-first-stop-china-355217

THE NEW MIXING SERVICE

For those might have missed it earlier, a more detailed explanation of our planned mixing service can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fighting-coinvalidation-introducing-the-new-stablecoin-mixing-service-353971

Great news.
legendary
Try this.

cgminer --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:17501 -u username -p password  --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 10 -g 1 -w 256

And get rid of the block_ntime, block_nnonce, rpcport lines from your conf file.
legendary
Is stablecoin going to add an option to mine from GPU? I can't get it to work with CGminer.

I think they may have axed scrypt mining in the new version of cgminer, so you may want to try an older one. I'm using 3.6.6 with no problem.
Now why would they do that? Huh
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is stablecoin going to add an option to mine from GPU? I can't get it to work with CGminer.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
http://stablecoin.net
legendary
You should be pool mining at this stage. What's your cgminer script look like?
Activity: 420
Bayern
Huge news, but before you do any of that please fix the stablecoin logos on the different electronic devices on the Website. They look like an unfinished photoshop job. Just a friendly tip. Good luck to Stablecoin!
legendary
Huge news, exactly what I was hoping for. I could very easily see $5 per coin if everything falls into place. We've seen the Chinese pump so many coins to over $30m market cap already.
legendary
Terminated.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga

GLOBAL AWARENESS CAMPAIGN

I'm excited to announce that our global awareness campaign is scheduled to begin within the next 24 hours. The goal is simple - to expand awareness and adoption of StableCoin outside of our little altcoin forum here. Individuals all over the world will be working to accomplish this goal, both at a local level and through online venues.

As the new logo suggests, our first stop will be China. An old business partner of mine who is based out of Shanghai will be leading this effort. The Chinese have immense interest in cryptocurrency, and we are confident that once they become aware of what StableCoin has to offer, they will be eager to hop on board. 安稳币 is the Chinese name for StableCoin, and is pronounced as Ānwěn bì. You can check out the Chinese version of the website at http://anwenbi.com.

Finally, we are currently seeking out more people who would like to join the campaign. If you feel you have something to offer, do not hestitate to get in contact with me.

THE NEW MIXING SERVICE

For those might have missed it earlier, a more detailed explanation of our planned mixing service can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fighting-coinvalidation-introducing-the-new-stablecoin-mixing-service-353971

This is fantastic news! I do hope and wish you success with getting stablecoin in China. Love the chinese logo, Branding is key and i hope to see more improved branding and a better website in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: