Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 9. (Read 198633 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dear artos + hazard:

You are scumbags. I hope both of you get your IP addresses permanently banned.
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
if you think this was something, wait until artos releases what he has in store for us. let's just say that you will want to be holding
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

We're here to announce that our Stablecoin pool now has Two-Factor Authorization (2FA).[/size][/color]

2FA is not necessary, nobody wants to steal this abandoned coin.
Activity: 238
Well, we lost the race. I'm not mining this anymore Sad. Good luck to everyone it has been fun.
A war is won before it is even fought. I won't bring in the calvaries if I haven't done my homework. sbc to Pluto , or some says PLUTABLE.
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff

Hey guys! Bitember here.

We're here to announce that our Stablecoin pool now has Two-Factor Authorization (2FA).
We are the first to implement this extra level of security in all our pools.

With this added security measure, your accounts will be safe with Bitember.

Join us at sbc.bitember.com!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Yeah, volume is up from the recent standard of 1-2BTC  to 60+BTC

...and it's now in the number 9 slot on Cryptsy front page by volume Shocked

Big announcement incoming.

Too late, darkcoin is winrar. Fuck artos.
Love to say this, and have many chances more to say it later. sbcwl haters.... YOU WILL DROOL on our profits Smiley
Activity: 492

Big announcement incoming.
Activity: 182

if you think this is something, wait until artos releases what he has in store for us
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
I finally sell all my SBC couple days ago at dirt cheap... and someone finally pumps it... wtf  Angry

I do not know who did it, but right now is very good movement on Cryptsy. I doubled my BTC in one hour.

come on hobonickel, let's see what you got
Activity: 252
I finally sell all my SBC couple days ago at dirt cheap... and someone finally pumps it... wtf  Angry

bye bye unobtanium, wl rollin' with sbc from now on

funny you mentioned unobtanium, wolong (the loser scammer of cryptos) was pumping it all week. so i guess you moved on to sbc now eh?

shhhhh
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
That 280k order definitely caught my eye.  So who wants to speculate who's behind it and how they're going to get enough buyers to sell?  Artos is that you buddy?
 Grin and another smaller one just now. Please don't buy people, I only posted that observation before as I sentimentally watch the SBC chart, I think we're dead already. Even I broke eventually and sold out, time to move on.

bye bye unobtanium, wl rollin' with sbc from now on
Anyone else notice the buy activity on Cryptsy around 12 hours ago?

Check SBC/BTC and it shows a buy of around 280k SBC, same time was a smaller one of around 20k on the SBC/LTC pair. Not that big a buy but a definite spike on that chart with some volume behind it compared to recent trades.
Activity: 65
Apparently the reason Artos stopped working on stablecoin was to work for Mark Vernon at Tagbond.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5458073
Pages:
Jump to: