Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 12. (Read 198633 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

bye bye unobtanium, wl rollin' with sbc from now on

funny you mentioned unobtanium, wolong (the loser scammer of cryptos) was pumping it all week. so i guess you moved on to sbc now eh?

reminder: This person is a known scammer and is trying to pump up the price of sbc for his own gain in order to dump it. Please do not follow in his trap. He has multiple aliases on btctalk. its also not difficult to artificially manufacture gains on low volume coins as he did today. Be careful folks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
oh well, we have a long way to go yet. when artos releases what he has in store this thing is going to go hyperbolic

Yeah, hyperbolic

I don't know what this word means, if only there were some way to google it and find out.
oh well, we have a long way to go yet. when artos releases what he has in store this thing is going to go hyperbolic
This person is a known scammer as is trying to pump up the price of sbc for his own gain in order to dump it. Please do not follow in his trap. He has multiple aliases on btctalk. its also not difficult to artificially manufacture gains on low volume coins as he did today. Be careful folks
heheh, keep telling yourself that. i'm not selling until we reach at least 70 cents a coin.

sigh... Roll Eyes

This person is a known scammer and is trying to pump up the price of sbc for his own gain in order to dump it. Please do not follow in his trap. He has multiple aliases on btctalk. its also not difficult to artificially manufacture gains on low volume coins as he did today. Be careful folks
This person is a known scammer and is trying to pump up the price of sbc for his own gain in order to dump it. Please do not follow in his trap. He has multiple aliases on btctalk. its also not difficult to artificially manufacture gains on low volume coins as he did today. Be careful folks
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

Yeah, hyperbolic
And to all haters, I hope you get in right at the end of the game. Please continue to hate, sbc will so high that you will slap yourself.

This person is a known scammer as is trying to pump up the price of sbc for his own gain in order to dump it. Please do not follow in his trap. He has multiple aliases on btctalk. its also not difficult to artificially manufacture gains on low volume coins as he did today. Be careful folks
Pump over. Now back to our regularly scheduled decline.
heheh, you think that was it?
Activity: 65
Pump over. Now back to our regularly scheduled decline.
Activity: 9
Merit: 100

you haven't seen anything yet
closing in on unobtaniums price rise, you have not seen anything yet. expect bigger highs than december

woolong, is that you? lol, stick with pandacoin you devious bastard. ill moniter this thread to make sure you dont scam anybody out of any more btc than u did before
Activity: 70
shake down abit sellers, and will bring sbc up again Smiley Always dumb morons love to sell me sbc cheap.
As a famous coin would say, sell orders, much negative dent, expend so little BTC  Grin

Thats it guys, Ive decided to go in again. 3btc buy order coming in on cryptsy as soon as it confirms...watch for me! Roll Eyes

Edit: gweisoh and Molitor, this was the weakest attempt I have ever seen, but thanks for the laugh

You too? I'm trying to transfer my 17 btc into cryptsy as soon as possible to buy as much sbc as I can get my hands on!

So expect a pump sometime in July?
more cheap coins for me, numnumnumnumnum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OKGUAbpj5k

Seems to be taking you a long time to buy those 10BTC worth, may be you are accidentally hitting the sell button instead?

Right, now time to go back to the real world.
ha, no way i'm gonna sell until we reach at least 70 cents a coin. expect new heights, you haven't seen anything yet

Wow, thanks for the insider information Wink Since you are so sure, you should take a loan out and put it all in sbc now. Quick riches mate Cheesy

am all in brother
Activity: 182
Forget about the moon, sbc will reach pluto.
You know Pluto was a dog right?

Woah, big sell wall at 2828, someone is looking to drop 0.00786184 BTC  Shocked
As much fun as this is, I'm seriously going to stop posting now, just in case someone actually believes this is real.
You too? I'm trying to transfer my 17 btc into cryptsy as soon as possible to buy as much sbc as I can get my hands on!

Ximp - is that your buy order for 373 SBC?  Wink
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
shake down abit sellers, and will bring sbc up again Smiley Always dumb morons love to sell me sbc cheap.
As a famous coin would say, sell orders, much negative dent, expend so little BTC  Grin

Thats it guys, Ive decided to go in again. 3btc buy order coming in on cryptsy as soon as it confirms...watch for me! Roll Eyes

Edit: gweisoh and Molitor, this was the weakest attempt I have ever seen, but thanks for the laugh

From the SBC forum:

TIN FOIL HAT TIME

Artos is Invisible and is testing on a crap coin first to ensure it works. Tips is the beta test and will then disapear as a cpoin as it has no long term plan, its a pump and dump, that isnt worth pump and dumping, its certainly no doge in that respect Shocked

Cheesy

i have spoken to artos, let's just say a lot is happening behind the scenes Wink

Wait Turtoro, someone is buying BIG, I've just seen a buy order for 373 SBC  Shocked
more cheap coins for me, numnumnumnumnum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OKGUAbpj5k

Seems to be taking you a long time to buy those 10BTC worth, may be you are accidentally hitting the sell button instead?

Right, now time to go back to the real world.
ha, no way i'm gonna sell until we reach at least 70 cents a coin. expect new heights, you haven't seen anything yet
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Seems like some guys burned their money  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: