Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 13. (Read 198682 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
shake down abit sellers, and will bring sbc up again Smiley Always dumb morons love to sell me sbc cheap.
As a famous coin would say, sell orders, much negative dent, expend so little BTC  Grin

Thats it guys, Ive decided to go in again. 3btc buy order coming in on cryptsy as soon as it confirms...watch for me! Roll Eyes

Edit: gweisoh and Molitor, this was the weakest attempt I have ever seen, but thanks for the laugh
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
shake down abit sellers, and will bring sbc up again Smiley Always dumb morons love to sell me sbc cheap.
As a famous coin would say, sell orders, much negative dent, expend so little BTC  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
1.6'd my btc, so no complaining here.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Guys, buy into the pump if you want, but its still foolish. If you do, sell it quick, because its a pump based on nothing.

It's like pumping up a flat bicycle tire with a leaky stem, you can go from dead flat to barely spongy, but you rapidly hit the point where all the air just squirts out the side, so you give up and drive the car instead.

The funny/pathetic thing is that it has cost them only $50 to do this "pump" Tongue

true.

f*ing amateurs
Activity: 9

you haven't seen anything yet

I haven't seen anything at all.

This is the most blatant pump attempt I have seen. Guess ill sell my remaining coins. Thanks pump team
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
The funny/pathetic thing is that it has cost them only $50 to do this "pump" Tongue
Guys, buy into the pump if you want, but its still foolish. If you do, sell it quick, because its a pump based on nothing.

I think you're being very generous crediting him with a pump, volume is non-existent. There hasn't been anything quite as funny on the SBC thread since Scoobys avatar  Grin
more cheap coins for me, numnumnumnumnum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OKGUAbpj5k

Despite you being an idiot, i had to laugh at this
i'd hold, you haven't seen anything yet

To be fair, he's right. We haven't seen anything.  I mean we just haven't seen anything!

expect to see further rises like this in the near future

YOU are the one who is pumping it in this very thread, dumping another 15k of SBC on the greedy and unsuspecting. Shame on you, troll.

i'd hold, you haven't seen anything yet
Activity: 70

you haven't seen anything yet

I haven't seen anything at all.
Activity: 65

expect to see further rises like this in the near future

except soon it will be a lot bigger of a rise than this
ha, no way i'm gonna sell until we reach at least 70 cents a coin. expect new heights, you haven't seen anything yet

Uh huh, yeah I'll have to do some reading up on SBC. Sounds like it has prospects.  Just off to sell my UNO to buy in some more Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
more cheap coins for me, numnumnumnumnum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OKGUAbpj5k

Seems to be taking you a long time to buy those 10BTC worth, may be you are accidentally hitting the sell button instead?

Right, now time to go back to the real world.
ha, no way i'm gonna sell until we reach at least 70 cents a coin. expect new heights, you haven't seen anything yet

Wow, thanks for the insider information Wink Since you are so sure, you should take a loan out and put it all in sbc now. Quick riches mate Cheesy

am all in brother

Show some proof for your shittalk?
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

Seems to be taking you a long time to buy those 10BTC worth, may be you are accidentally hitting the sell button instead?

Right, now time to go back to the real world.

Wow, thanks for the insider information Wink Since you are so sure, you should take a loan out and put it all in sbc now. Quick riches mate Cheesy
time to start getting in before the big rise

we can expect similar highs to last time

Pages:
Jump to: