Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] StableCoin ¦¦ A new breed of cryptocurrency ¦¦ v1.2 RELEASED - page 40. (Read 102756 times)

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Screw? Do you mean escrow? The service is nothing like an escrow. It's an anonymity service. Anonymity is a key selling point of cryptocurrency in general, and we're improving upon it. Blockchain tracking is still possible (obviously), but the data gathered will be worthless, due to the nature of how the coins will be mixed up. More specifics about this feature will be posted soon.

1 hour until launch!

What are the bootstrap addresses for  addnode=
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
http://stablecoin.net
Screw? Do you mean escrow? The service is nothing like an escrow. It's an anonymity service. Anonymity is a key selling point of cryptocurrency in general, and we're improving upon it. Blockchain tracking is still possible (obviously), but the data gathered will be worthless, due to the nature of how the coins will be mixed up. More specifics about this feature will be posted soon.

1 hour until launch!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
As for the anonymous coin service, I love the concept of central authority clearing house coupled with 'anonymous'.

That kinda doesnt work.
The goal of the mixing service is to break all associations on a particular coin. Once a coin enters the pool of funds, it no longer follows it's original path. It's effectively a new coin; all previous associations are now invalid.

If you don't think the name is gimmicky enough, then by all means, continue to mine your super/hyper/mega coin. Just as PPCoin dealt with a torrent of phallis jokes, we can laugh at these horse jokes too. StableCoin release is neigh! Smiley

ARe you comparing your string-substituying LTC clone with  PPC or NovaCoin? You are under the influence obviously ...

In your delusional state, you want to sell us an screw like a "mixing" service providing useless renewing coin, because tracking into blockchain is still possible.

Just a LTC clone with a charlatan, an stable and horses.
Activity: 84
http://stablecoin.net
As for the anonymous coin service, I love the concept of central authority clearing house coupled with 'anonymous'.

That kinda doesnt work.
The goal of the mixing service is to break all associations on a particular coin. Once a coin enters the pool of funds, it no longer follows it's original path. It's effectively a new coin; all previous associations are now invalid.

If you don't think the name is gimmicky enough, then by all means, continue to mine your super/hyper/mega coin. Just as PPCoin dealt with a torrent of phallis jokes, we can laugh at these horse jokes too. StableCoin release is neigh! Smiley
- An amount (0.5% of total coins) has been created by us to act as the  basis for this service. A small amount of these coins may be used for giveaways and bounties, as the community sees fit.

-A total of 250 million coins will be minted, with block reward halving every ~3.7 years.

250 millions * 0.5 = 1.25 Millons premined

SCAM IN THE STABLE !!!!

Activity: 714
nothing really new  just a few variable changes.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This is actually one of the better coin names of late. 
Just needs some good pools for this new breed to keep it from being stalled like some of the recent releases  Grin

http://i.imgur.com/53PExIJ.jpg
Activity: 181
dont tell me, 1/10^8 of stable coin is called "hay".

I think you have a winner here with the name. Name all the services after horse related stuff.

That kinda doesnt work.

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
I have good feeling about this one ... I will be there ...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
30 second blocks, 25 confirmations for memecoin, congratulations on another memecoin
Activity: 154
another hard premined coin  Cheesy
Activity: 67
The coin sounds good, but you have picked the worst name you could...StableCoin has no ring to it whatsoever. Imagine someone saying "Im going to buy this product with my stablecoins.." lol. They do sound like they are horse related.
erk
Activity: 826
great research and presentation, but name sucks... the name itself will be the end of the coin.
stable

a. Resistant to change of position or condition; not easily moved or disturbed: a house built on stable ground; a stable platform.
b. Not subject to sudden or extreme change or fluctuation: a stable economy; a stable currency.
c. Maintaining equilibrium; self-restoring: a stable aircraft.

2. Enduring or permanent: a stable peace.

a. Consistently dependable; steadfast of purpose.
b. Not subject to mental illness or irrationality: a stable personality.
4. Physics Having no known mode of decay; indefinitely long-lived. Used of atomic particles.
5. Chemistry Not easily decomposed or otherwise modified chemically.

The name encompasses a lot of what we hope to achieve. We thought it was fitting Smiley
A place where you put horses. A horse icon would be nice hay.
90 blocks retarg, another TRC situation is brewing. see noircoin too

how could you possibly know the future network diameter standard deviation size?

can you tell me what bitcoin's 3stddev radius is now?

explain the methodology to determine a variable sized network will always be serviced best by a static blocktime value of 40 seconds, including future situations.
Activity: 616
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
Pages:
Jump to: