Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] StableCoin ¦¦ A new breed of cryptocurrency ¦¦ v1.2 RELEASED - page 41. (Read 102756 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
More of the same bullshit told in a different way. Again, its about devs and innovation and effort being put into it. PXC is the furthest ahead in the game... we have NetCoin to look forward to, and this new CopperLark coin is very interesting.. thats all we need to focus on now is those three, were gonna have someone claiming to top this one tomorrow and again the next day then the next..

Pass on this same old shit...
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Reserved.

When do u send the settings and binaries for solo to me?
Activity: 84
An amount (0.5% of total coins) has been created by us to act as the  basis for this service. A small amount of these coins may be used for giveaways and bounties, as the community sees fit.

= 1,250,000 coins premined  Roll Eyes

EDIT:

An amount (0.5% of total coins) has been created by us to act as the  basis for this service. A small amount of these coins may be used for giveaways and bounties, as the community sees fit.

What do you mean by this? So you will already have 1.25m coins from the getgo to provide this 'service'?
A pool of "clean" coins is necessary for a service like this to work. Coins will be processed in a FILO (first in last out) fashion to ensure maximum anonymity. It will also be possible to use this service to send coins anonymously, the benefits of which should be obvious. It will be one of the core services that will set StableCoin apart from the competition.

All funds will be stored in a transparent fashion, fully accounted for, and traceable through a block explorer.
Hmmm
http://stablecoin.net
great research and presentation, but name sucks... the name itself will be the end of the coin.
stable

a. Resistant to change of position or condition; not easily moved or disturbed: a house built on stable ground; a stable platform.
b. Not subject to sudden or extreme change or fluctuation: a stable economy; a stable currency.
c. Maintaining equilibrium; self-restoring: a stable aircraft.

2. Enduring or permanent: a stable peace.

a. Consistently dependable; steadfast of purpose.
b. Not subject to mental illness or irrationality: a stable personality.
4. Physics Having no known mode of decay; indefinitely long-lived. Used of atomic particles.
5. Chemistry Not easily decomposed or otherwise modified chemically.

The name encompasses a lot of what we hope to achieve. We thought it was fitting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Reserved. Attention gained

Damn page 2 Sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
great research and presentation, but name sucks... the name itself will be the end of the coin.

What do you mean by this? So you will already have 1.25m coins from the getgo to provide this 'service'?
A pool of "clean" coins is necessary for a service like this to work. Coins will be processed in a FILO (first in last out) fashion to ensure maximum anonymity. It will also be possible to use this service to send coins anonymously, the benefits of which should be obvious. It will be one of the core services that will set StableCoin apart from the competition.

All funds will be stored in a transparent fashion, fully accounted for, and traceable through a block explorer.
aa
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Litecoin is right coin
I haven't mined any coins yet, but from what I can tell, this coin's release is excellent. Less than 1800 blocks at 0100EST on the 8th and diff is already 2.3x. Looks like there's quite a bit of hash on this coin (over 200Mh/s). I'm going to throw a couple of rigs at it and see how it goes.
Activity: 182

I don't mine a pre-mine if they use it to develop the coins. Also nobody should do this for free so some douch bag with plenty of hashing power can get rich off of the developers hard work.
Activity: 26

Activity: 182
I think its pretty solid, I wish I could mine this coin I like the 40sec block time, and ascending block rewards fuck I gotta get a rig already
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
Looks real crappy.. Could be the worst of the bunch.  Hope there's no virus in your Windows Binaries. Cuz I will call you out!!
Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Are you going to be releasing windows binaries?
Yes, binaries and source code will be posted at 17:00 GMT.
Activity: 112
Are you going to be releasing windows binaries?
Activity: 756
40 seconds will be extremely fast!  Really testing the coin.  Will try to mine some at GMT 1700 hrs.
Activity: 168
Activity: 28
More shit thatll die day after tomorrow.. no different... pass
Pages:
Jump to: