Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBTC]Super Bitcoin:Bitcoin Fork|Smart Contracts|8MB Blocks|Privacy|Scalabi - page 26. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
I am very enthusiastic in this project after reading and following the guidance I am very interested. but what will you do to overcome delay sending current tokens? congratulations and successful dev
Activity: 142
Joined airdrop on twitter and telegram channels likewise referred 10friends on telegram, I hope am among the lucky ones
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I join in the telegram number 698. So lucky. Good luck and succes.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
Activity: 153
Merit: 11
Joined for Airdrop =)
In Twitter and Telegramm  Wink
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Really, again a new fork? Hope you start the fork better than btc gold. When you release the wallet? Can't find it on the hp.

Hi the Beta Test for the SBTC wallet is already finished and the wallet is ready to be launched soon. Please join the Telegram group to get the latest information!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
legendary
Reserved Russian translation.

At this point, we are not looking for translation bounty yet. We will be announcing our bounty campaign in less than 10 hours time.

Ok let's wait and see what happen here.
Can you just anticipate some bounty tasks or is not possible until you post the announce thread?

Actually the bounty task is already shown in the telegram chat. However, we will do the official announcement of our bounty about 5 hours later. This is to ensure that the early community in our telegram can benefit from the bounty first.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Really, again a new fork? Hope you start the fork better than btc gold. When you release the wallet? Can't find it on the hp.
Activity: 495
Merit: 15
so many forks these days ~~ which one is the best ?

Do we really need so many forks for bitcoin, or just another altcoin ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yet another bitcoin fork, I don't see what sets this apart from bitcoin as the details are very scarce. The announcement needs information like how privacy and scalability is going to done and what makes this fork better than the original chain and other forked chains.
Activity: 266
Merit: 140
k1mera

At this point, we are not looking for translation bounty yet. We will be announcing our bounty campaign in less than 10 hours time.

Ok let's wait and see what happen here.
Can you just anticipate some bounty tasks or is not possible until you post the announce thread?
legendary

Activity: 210
legendary
Algo please? Need more info is this mineable or just another erc20 ethereum token?
If this bitcoin fork is mineable then use what algo? Block time? Block size?
Can't find any info about this coin.
waay to many bitcoin clones right about now. i like the smart contract ideea and also a 8 MB block is anoter good thing...might just be better than cash. it depends also on the algo.

The idea is really good. It also has zero-knowledge proof. So it has great potential, and the most important is the dev. The project success or not depend hugely on the dev team. So far, they already have secured a few partners and more news is coming up.
legendary
Is this true? so many Bitcoin fork lately. Super Bitcoin website look like great project, but i don't think this is fork.

Yes this is very true. We even have popular exchange like okex and huobi to partner with us. The dev also have been working work to find more partners and reach out to the community as well. Stay tune for the bounty rewards.
Activity: 224
Algo please? Need more info is this mineable or just another erc20 ethereum token?
If this bitcoin fork is mineable then use what algo? Block time? Block size?
Can't find any info about this coin.
waay to many bitcoin clones right about now. i like the smart contract ideea and also a 8 MB block is anoter good thing...might just be better than cash. it depends also on the algo.
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
Is this true? so many Bitcoin fork lately. Super Bitcoin website look like great project, but i don't think this is fork.
legendary
So many BTC fork now. Grin

That sure will be many people fighting for the btc fork every now and then. However, that is why the dev team must be experience and capability to support the fork. So for this project, they manage to have two popular exchanges as partner to support their fork

and they are
Okex and Huobi.
Activity: 201
Pages:
Jump to: