Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBTC]Super Bitcoin:Bitcoin Fork|Smart Contracts|8MB Blocks|Privacy|Scalabi - page 20. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
today SBTC are listed in Yobit exchange, I'm really excited to see it's  performance. lets see guys. here https://yobit.net/en/trade/SBTC/BTC

0.0075 BTC, about half the BTG value, 8 times more than BTX.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
today SBTC are listed in Yobit exchange, I'm really excited to see it's  performance. lets see guys. here https://yobit.net/en/trade/SBTC/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
There is an instruction how to get Super Bitcoin
wallet electrum?

This has to depends on when and how electrum is going to develop and whether it will be certified by SBTC dev team. So far, I already have received my credits in binance but there is yet to have a trading pairs.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
wallet electrum?

we can find gits already but qt clients would be good, to make this coin usable for more people, also SBTC block explorer missing  Undecided
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
wallet electrum?
Is there functional mainnet already?

Of course, fork already happened, new blocks are being mined (498935 vs original bitcoin 498892), everything is hopefully fine (although last block was more than half an hour ago).

EDIT: all good, 498958 a minute ago.

Do I have to sync all the blocks from original Bitcoin blockchain (80GB+++) before I can mine with Super Bitcoin's qt wallet?  

Bitcoin blockchain is  155 GB currently.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Is there functional mainnet already?
Activity: 129
Do I have to sync all the blocks from original Bitcoin blockchain (80GB+++) before I can mine with Super Bitcoin's qt wallet? 
4 hours till the fork, maybe less. And they fixed the client name.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
Do I have to leave my btc on electrum wallet ?
Activity: 169
hey everyone, is there a chance to claim sbtc at the beginning with electrum ? BCD is until now unavailable. this fork/coin looks pretty better as BCD
Thanks for telling us. I already have highlight this among our internal team which will be feedback to the dev team. Once again thanks a lot for going the extra mile to tell us.

No problem. I was reviewing the changes from the original Bitcoin Core so I noticed this. Super Bitcoin is the first and to my knowledge the only Bitcoin fork that is actually a git fork, that makes watching the changes incredibly less difficult. Kudos to the developers for that!

interesting, so bitcoin cash didn't do that?

No, neither bitcoin gold or any other upcoming fork I have seen.

If you look at the Super Bitcoin github you will see a small text "forked from bitcoin/bitcoin" and also the Compare button. This allows you to easily find out what exact revision of the original Bitcoin Core code the SBTC developers used as a starting point and what exact changes they have made ever since, to the last letter. So anybody can very easily see all the changes and also it's much easier for the SBTC developers themselves to cherry pick future Bitcoin Core improvements. The whole development of the fork is then much more transparent.

No other fork did that*, all the others just took some (to us unknown) revision of Bitcoin Core, made their (to us unknown) changes and uploaded the whole thing back to github as a new independent project, without any link to the original Bitcoin Core. That means we have no easy way to review their changes, they have no easy way to rebase their code to a newer Bitcoin Core revision, it's all much less transparent and much more obscure. The reason why they didn't properly fork the source code is a mystery to me (well, either stupidity or intention to obfuscate their work, I don't see any other explanation).

(* with the exception of segwit2x code which is also a real fork but that fork never actually happened)
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
at their website they listed electrum as a partner. so there will be a super electrum wallet i guess?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The declaration needs data like how protection and versatility is going to done and what improves this fork than the first chain and other forked chains.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
Thanks for telling us. I already have highlight this among our internal team which will be feedback to the dev team. Once again thanks a lot for going the extra mile to tell us.

No problem. I was reviewing the changes from the original Bitcoin Core so I noticed this. Super Bitcoin is the first and to my knowledge the only Bitcoin fork that is actually a git fork, that makes watching the changes incredibly less difficult. Kudos to the developers for that!

interesting, so bitcoin cash didn't do that?

legendary
Why are there 2 identical announcement threads here? The other being https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsbtc-super-bitcoin-11-fork-of-bitcoinsmart-contracts8mb-blocks-etc-2538309. You should really consolidate them into one.

Great find that you have over there. I already have worked out with Amon Raa. As you can see, he is right now helping out in this thread. We have agreed to let the other thread die off. Once again, thanks for highlighting that to us.

In that case I would like to again point out an embarrassing typo in the source code:
Code:
const std::string CLIENT_NAME("SpuerBitcoin");

Why are there 2 identical announcement threads here? The other being https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsbtc-super-bitcoin-11-fork-of-bitcoinsmart-contracts8mb-blocks-etc-2538309. You should really consolidate them into one.

Great find that you have over there. I already have worked out with Amon Raa. As you can see, he is right now helping out in this thread. We have agreed to let the other thread die off. Once again, thanks for highlighting that to us.

In that case I would like to again point out an embarrassing typo in the source code:
Code:

Code:
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Hello all, SBTC airdrop is coming. Will Cryptopia support SBTC? It seems that they don't. Is that correct? Thank you for verification.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: