Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBTC]Super Bitcoin:Bitcoin Fork|Smart Contracts|8MB Blocks|Privacy|Scalabi - page 18. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Need more info...this coin mineable what  Block time? block reward? Embarrassed 
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
buy
I don't want to buy the coin, how do we claim the coins from that fork they did when they started listing the coin?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 177
Merit: 101

And what logo are you referring to???

Quote from: walleting.services on Today at 12:53:38 AM
Quote from: layer1gfx on December 14, 2017, 10:26:09 PM
there is good trading action on yobit since the fork:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SBTC/BTC

instructions how to use electrum would be cool since SBTC officially mentioned electrum as a partner...

if there is no plan how to do it -better remove the logo

He is referring to the fact you have the Electrum wallet link / logo on your website that purports / suggests to users that this "coin" has support from Electrum where it in fact doesnt as you yourself have stated you are still in talks with them about workability issues.

This is similar to what happened with BTG and with mybtgwallet and users were scammed out of coins because uses trusted BTG devs by allowing a scam link on their website.

You instead have a reputed wallet link on your website where yourself dont even know if it works correctly with your "coin".

Alarm bells are ringing!!!
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Super Bitcoin?

What next,

Mighty Bitcoin?
Bitcoin Mansion?
Incredible Bitcoin?
Tiny Bitcoin?
Bitcoin Fortune? (in honor of those who keep forking Bitcoin for easy profits)
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
awesome it will be a big fork. I heard that block'size will be 8MB. I really really look that ! And i think it should have a telegram to update anything about it. Goof luck!!
Apologies for newbie question but I want to know do we still get SBTC if we have 0.9 BTC ?

if you had your BTC private keys yes you will get SBTC

If it was on exchange or you had no keys then NO!.

Still cant see why they arent posting the block explorer and urging people to join them in private instead, get the feeling this is BTG all over again.

Thanks for replying sir! I have them on Ledger Nano S. How can I claim them?

I am more of a desktop wallet person but look at this and it might help you out: https://coinsutra.com/bitcoin-cash-ledger-wallet/

Its for BCH but would be the same for SBTC.
Activity: 27
Apologies for newbie question but I want to know do we still get SBTC if we have 0.9 BTC ?

Still cant see why they arent posting the block explorer and urging people to join them in private instead, get the feeling this is BTG all over again.

Thanks for replying sir! I have them on Ledger Nano S. How can I claim them?

Activity: 27
Activity: 6
Where can I find a mining pool?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

instructions how to use electrum would be cool since SBTC officially mentioned electrum as a partner...

if there is no plan how to do it -better remove the logo Wink

Yah, electrum is working with SBTC. However, we are still waiting for more news from electrum on when could they have the ''product'' or implementation ready. So now it is more like a waiting games, just like how binance to start trading.

And what logo are you referring to???

Any explorer yet? Any way to see the main net working without downloading the core software?

WS plans to support Super Bitcoin with our digging service like we did for BTG (and even some BCH clients that are just getting around to that) and we want to be ready right away for our clients.

Hungry for more information about Super Bitcoin.

Feel free to join our telegram to ask all these information. There are tons of people in the telegram group to discuss with you on any issue.
Activity: 275
Merit: 34
Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

Any explorer yet? Any way to see the main net working without downloading the core software?

WS plans to support Super Bitcoin with our digging service like we did for BTG (and even some BCH clients that are just getting around to that) and we want to be ready right away for our clients.

Hungry for more information about Super Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Anyone know will Binance will support SBTC? I saw there are BCX already have it ticker on binance but don't know what is it.
lol too many fork recently

Binance has now given out Super Bitcoin (SBTC) to Bitcoin holders on a 1:1 rate. They have not yet started trading and the wallet is currently 'suspended' for both withdraw and deposit.

I am also patiently waiting for the trading to start. However, Gate.io has been trading for days already. For those who want to buy and sell. Please kindly head over there.

And guys, please feel free to head over to our telegram channel. There are a lot of technical and mining discussion found in there. So feel free to join and chat with one another.
Activity: 275
Merit: 34
Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming
Walleting.Services will support Super Bitcoin extractions once we see exchanges opening for deposits and the wallet software has been reasonably audited.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10

what is the preference of coin that will be allocated for all bounty
because I did not find any explanation about it
Activity: 168
how to claim from electrum wallets?
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Super Bitcoin - LOL is this the Super Mario of crypto or something?  Grin
Activity: 169