Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBTC]Super Bitcoin:Bitcoin Fork|Smart Contracts|8MB Blocks|Privacy|Scalabi - page 3. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I had my SBTC on bying

However, the app is not longer working on IOS.

I get the error "Unable to verify App"

"An Internet connection is required to verify trust of the developer ..."

I have my private key. Where I can load this key?

edit: I ha to download the current app from the website and import my wallet. Now bying is working again  Smiley
Activity: 27
The  SBTC network hashrate is constantly growing. I should expect a price increase.
Activity: 4
I think Bitcoin has lost a huge part of the electronic money market due to stiff competition from the likes ethereum and Zcash. Therefore, the Bitcoin community has gathered a group of enthusiasts and developers who share the goal to revive the dominance of Bitcoin. This is a project that I was impressed. Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Huobi! Gate!
Good price! Opened deposit and withdrawal!

Thanks for the update, good to know. I can now get my SBTC off of Binance and onto an exchange that will let me start trading my SBTC - it's been a long time coming.

This is a very good news for Super Bitcoin. But where is the Dev team? Is there sill developement of this coin? It is very quiete at the moment, i hope they will come up with a surprise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Huobi! Gate!

Thanks for the update, good to know. I can now get my SBTC off of Binance and onto an exchange that will let me start trading my SBTC - it's been a long time coming.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
What u are saying in the OP is ducks quack. Expansion war? No its just that everyone knows that theres no contest about which coin should prevail and by how much. Who would say ethereum or cardano were to steal bitcoins dominance. They are founded on the principles of co-existence and mutuality. Building interconnections between parts and constituents of the global honeycomb using ur inventive wit is a big trait u lack.
Huobi! Gate!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Can someone tell me why some exchanges do not  withdrawal SBTC , strange that the coin is listed but can not be withdrawn or deposited? I do not understand this!
Activity: 35
huobi enabled deposits, users bought cheap at gate.io and selled on Huobi
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
SBTC is up 80 % today. It's amazing.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
no website no news and this coin is flying Huh
Whats going on with Super Bitcoin? Is there a active dev team? I have heared nothing sice a very long time. Before the Fork there was so much news about it and now nothing.

I am with you very strange no news for 3 month an today SBTC +100% in price in Gate.io, very strange everything
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Whats going on with Super Bitcoin? Is there a active dev team? I have heared nothing sice a very long time. Before the Fork there was so much news about it and now nothing.
Activity: 4
Official block explorer is broken.  Is there a working one anywhere?
Activity: 84
I downloaded and installed BitPie (Google Play) without registration.
Maybe you did not fully understand BitPie installation and work?
To receive-transfer coins you do not need registration.
The epic fall of SBTC is a prologue to epic SBTC growth.
Well said, I like your expression. I wonder in General how reliable is the project in terms of .. if I throw money here, say two or three years. Cry
The third synchronization of the SBTC is ended.
Current block height 533694  - https://btccpool.com/dashboard?lang=en
SBTC block explorer height 531805 - http://block.superbtc.org
Developers are silent...
I downloaded and installed BitPie (Google Play) without registration.
Maybe you did not fully understand BitPie installation and work?
To receive-transfer coins you do not need registration.
The epic fall of SBTC is a prologue to epic SBTC growth.
Activity: 10
I mined some SBTC...

Where I can deposit and trade it?

No pool seems to have a deposit wallet.

SBTC is still having blockchain issues, so the wallets may be down for the moment i'd say, until blockchain gets rolling again, and exchanges update their wallets, there's nothing you can do!
There is BitPie.com for holding SBTC - it's at Google Play

I got mine on bying.
bitpie looks nice but I do not have a mobile of one of these countries and therefore I can not register.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
I mined some SBTC...

Where I can deposit and trade it?

No pool seems to have a deposit wallet.

SBTC is still having blockchain issues, so the wallets may be down for the moment i'd say, until blockchain gets rolling again, and exchanges update their wallets, there's nothing you can do!
There is BitPie.com for holding SBTC - it's at Google Play
PRICE going up 40% in coinmarcketcap!!
Pages:
Jump to: