Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBTC]Super Bitcoin:Bitcoin Fork|Smart Contracts|8MB Blocks|Privacy|Scalabi - page 9. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There are many factors contributing to the dip, we are not going to list them all here, as you can find them on the net.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I cant complain. I was looking for something risky to mine since I have very little hash and found it in sbtc.  I figure Ill mine it until the end of march then either profit, or mine something else and cut my losses...
Maybe we have to wait until Turing-complete smart contract to be added to this Super Bitcoin, which is scheduled on March 31, 2018.
I'm running ./sbtcd headless in order to claim mine, any idea how big the blockchain is for this?

its the full btc chain so like 159 gigs
The the lack of info or any word from the dev is kinda concerning. Does anyone know if the premine address was made public?
Harold if have nothing good to write you better don't write anything. Please respect other members of this group.
mog
Activity: 76
I'm running ./sbtcd headless in order to claim mine, any idea how big the blockchain is for this?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Why is there no info on how to claim SBTC in the OP?
Why isn't there a link to the wallet in the OP?
Or we can't claim the coins yet?

Sorry if it's already been answered, but I really don't want to read through 20 pages to find an answer to 1 question.
If answered, it should of been in the OP.

Smart contrats with BTC and LN does sound appealing..
 I came across an official website that distributes Bitcoin Private until the time of ICO, received 6 coins for 6 BTC. Very satisfied, good project.
Activity: 57
                                                                                   CoinRaper Miningpool [SBTC]

http://coinraper.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for SUPERBICOIN [SBTC]

stratum+tcp://coinraper.ddnss.de:32222 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                    Port: 32221, Diff: 4096
                                                                                    Port: 32222, Diff: 8192
                                                                                    Port: 32223, Diff: 2080000
Guys !!! Recently I came across an official website that distributes Bitcoin Private until the time of ICO, received 6 coins for 6 BTC. Very satisfied, good project.
I have a question. Is Smart Contract function development as planned? Please let us know of other new news.
Looking at the charts, it seems sbtc decreased in value over the last couple months MUCH more than the average coin.  What happened?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
This is very interesting project, looking forward to its release, just wondering whether it is mineable

It is mine-able. You can join our telegram group to check out the available pool and you also can even ask any technical mining questions in the telegram group where the people there can help you.
Activity: 126
This is very interesting project, looking forward to its release, just wondering whether it is mineable
legendary
How much can I claim for 1 bitcoin?
1/20 right?

It is a 1 : 1 fork. So if you are having 1 bitcoin at the timestamp of the fork, you can claim 1 sbtc too. So you need to check at that particular block do you hold the btc or not.

ok, how can I check it?
I use Bitpie for claim and got 1/20.. strange.
Thanks

I have yet to try Bitpie so i have no idea why it is so for your case. Sbtc should be 1 : 1.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
1/20 right?

It is a 1 : 1 fork. So if you are having 1 bitcoin at the timestamp of the fork, you can claim 1 sbtc too. So you need to check at that particular block do you hold the btc or not.

ok, how can I check it?
I use Bitpie for claim and got 1/20.. strange.
Thanks
legendary
1/20 right?

Pages:
Jump to: