Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚠️[SCAM]⚠️ ⛔SISA.fund⛔: A Decentralized and Democratic Pool Fund 🛑[SCAM]🛑 - page 2. (Read 12682 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
im still a little that because of them many people lost their money, including me. those bastards even want to cheat many people for their profit!  Angry I lost 0.5 BTC!

you didn't lost anything until you send your SISA. just hodl.....
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
im still a little that because of them many people lost their money, including me. those bastards even want to cheat many people for their profit!  Angry I lost 0.5 BTC!
Message from the SISA team on telegram :

New year greetings to all Investors and Supporters of SISA.

We apologize for not being active in recent times and we think we are obliged to explain the reasons to everyone. On occasion of the arrival of a new year, we thought to take time to explain things so far.

You all know we initially thought to host an ICO to sell our tokens to raise funds required for project development and subsequent investments we do as a pool fund. We even hosted a pre-sale as well in which some of you have participated. However, we somehow convinced to the idea of releasing tokens directly into exchanges without hosting an ICO, which is not usually happens. We really thought this step would be a useful expedient to gain the trust of willful investors. The subsequent saga of our efforts to list our tokens in various prominent exchanges is open to all. But this whole step which we thought a prudent decision did not yield the desired results. We were fall way short on the race of raising funds, lots of tokens are still unsold. This bad run must be attributed to various factors including our decision to directly put tokens in exchanges, insufficient marketing and down trending crypto market at that time so on and so forth.

Nevertheless, we have not taken aback on our promises, we still are working with limited resources to complete what we promised, but time, man power and quality are the major concerns for us right now, thanks to our limited funds. Our prime promise the DPF (Democratic Pool fund) tool is taking shape and we are slowly making progress. We are planning to launch the tool by the end of first quarter of 2018. And from Second quarter the remaining funds, whatever is remained, will be routed towards the purpose of investments in new projects through DPF tool.

And as the funds are limited right now, we are planning to launch our open fund in the second quarter itself to add funds for the investment purposes. One more important thing is that the process of recruiting financial advisors is still open, if anyone with good profile and willingness to join are welcome to approach over an email with your bio. And if anybody wants to recommend anyone to these positions are also welcoming to do so.

Once again, we thank everyone supporting us.

Best Regards,
SISA and Team.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yes, I understand. Everyone wants to be in profit. But this is not the case.
Activity: 98
How can we be sure that there was some payments done?

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hello Team,
The bounty campaign which has been hosted by loopes, has been ended as per the scheduled date, and the rewards have been paid in terms of SISA tokens and BTC as per member eligibility.
We have one more pending batch, and the same will paid in next couple of days.
We have some important updates and news coming by the end of next week,
Please stay updated.
Thank you.

It was written in a telegram yesterday. Has anyone already got their tokens?

They already paid me on the first week of december. I do not know and I am not interested knowing it since I just joined telegram campaign only. But still they've paid me.

It is unclear why they paid in early December? And who else paid for the bounty? The tables are closed. Where to see awards?
why paid? if they would like to hype this thing they dont need to pay anyone. i am a holder of sisa coin thats all.
Activity: 280
I would like to know who is the moderator of this topic? it would be nice if he would remove the scam signs. I think we should give them one more chance. with this scam signs it will be difficult for the project to be successful
dude, how much have you been paid?
there is one more interesting thing. there is a guy who is owning a big amount of sisa coins and who is dumping a price all the time just to get some more cheap coins. i think he wants to manipulate with this project. but sooner or later he will pump the price to sell his coins for much higher price.
I would like to know who is the moderator of this topic? it would be nice if he would remove the scam signs. I think we should give them one more chance. with this scam signs it will be difficult for the project to be successful
https://www.isthiscoinascam.com/check/sisa

Here is some site which figures if some coin/ico is a scam. as you can see the sisa is not scam if we look at there parameters.

well I was asking them if the project is alive just to know it or if I can just forget about the money and they told me that project is still on and that it will be forever alive so I think that they are just focused 100% on the project.....it is a normal thing on the beginning....if it was a scam like everyone are saying there wouldnt be any page any answers from them on messenger, telegram and so on. it is the stupid thing to sell them now while they are on the bottom with the price..... it's actually a good time for buying some more.....
Actually

I can say that there is probably no project.

There was only a bot answering to me Cheesy

So sorry.

Cannot prove nothing.

I have managed to sell all my coins.

Can sleep happily now.

With a lsos but it is ok.

At least sold them
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
I have good news.

I have reached the team through social media.

Project is in progress and next year there will come out some news.

I guess probably good ones.

So I decided to buy some coins Smiley

give a screenshot to prove it,, not only words
so i will believe you dude
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
I have not received any payment so far. I trust Sylon and I will not help promote this project anymore. I'm done with it.
Activity: 7
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Hello Team,
The bounty campaign which has been hosted by loopes, has been ended as per the scheduled date, and the rewards have been paid in terms of SISA tokens and BTC as per member eligibility.
We have one more pending batch, and the same will paid in next couple of days.
We have some important updates and news coming by the end of next week,
Please stay updated.
Thank you.

It was written in a telegram yesterday. Has anyone already got their tokens?

They already paid me on the first week of december. I do not know and I am not interested knowing it since I just joined telegram campaign only. But still they've paid me.
I wrote them to their facebook and they told me that this project is still on.

well that is not some big information. if we look at the number of transfers this coin is practically dead. and where is the number of market cap?Huh
I wrote them to their facebook and they told me that this project is still on.

Activity: 197
I have good news.

I have reached the team through social media.

Project is in progress and next year there will come out some news.

I guess probably good ones.

So I decided to buy some coins Smiley
                 For details please tell
Pages:
Jump to: