Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚠️[SCAM]⚠️ ⛔SISA.fund⛔: A Decentralized and Democratic Pool Fund 🛑[SCAM]🛑 - page 4. (Read 12682 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
From official SISA telegram:
Hi All,

Telegram group have been suspended for the reason of fud spreading around the group, the bounties will be paid today, all official updated will be announced in this channel.

thank you for the support.

Waiting for an answer from Sylon. Did anyone receive?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
SISA appears to be making good on their promises. Nothing here is indicative of a scam, only very impatient investor (if real or not).

SISA is looking good!

Slowly but surely, the turtle wins the race.

Strong hands and cool minds will prevail here. Quarterly dividends is a good thing folks!

SISA is severely undervalued at the moment due to the irrational fud.

If folks want updates, I suggest subscribing to their Telegram at  http://sisa.fund/
Activity: 22
Hi All,

Telegram group have been suspended for the reason of fud spreading around the group, the bounties will be paid today, all official updated will be announced in this channel.

With the coins that will happen? Do you know the name of someone official and real? Thanks you

I lost a lot of money, is it sure to be a scam? Do I try to sell the coins even at a low price? I need to know someone's names or where they live, I offer money

Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Future is Minter
Hi All,

Activity: 19
I smelled scam when it started dropping, I looked up the names and could see it was a scam, shortly after tried pumping with a yobit exchange tweet. Called them out as a scam. Also why did they have sylon post for them what is that about? Their telegram channel was locked also. Many red flags
🚀🏆Now #SISA coin update will list in Yobit exchang will up 2000sat . 📣Check now in  twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Sisa_fund  . Thanks SISA admin so much for update😍😍😍😍🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

will you stop scamming people! this tweet is not real!

Yeah man just stop, stop hyping this project up for no reason at all, you're just gonna give false hope to people. Actually right now I have no hope for this project at all, I think this project is a scam, no development, no news, just an active dev on twitter trying to bring the hype back up by adding this token to more exchanges luckily its helping the market price a little but still the people have lost interest on this project and have already realize that this project is going nowhere, if that big dump didn't happen then this token could've gone somewhere tsk tsk.

What is the name of the active developer on Twitter? Help me, please
Is it really a scam? Is there evidence that it is a scam? Is it safe that it is a scam or just a bad time? Where can I see your Telegram? If this is a scam, I'm going to rip their heads off. I trusted the project and I have been robbed. No one steals from me, not even in the crypto world. Help me please, I pay well for personal information, even more than I invested, money does not matter to me.

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
It's not nice to hear it's a scam. And the look of the project is not very bad.

Exactly the look of the project itself is not bad, it has such a huge potential, it's very helpful towards the community and if we'll just state the facts, the whitepaper is very impressive and the project overall contains a really good vision but the problem doesn't lie with the project itself but with the devs handling this project, the devs been shady from the start, after the pre-ico they never revealed how much they've raised until a lot of people started asking, after that huge dump, as what sylon stated they've been absent on here and there were claims that they did admitted that it was them dumping that huge amount of tokens, I can't confirm on that because I haven't seen the statement itself but seeing that more than 2 people stated that on here then that could be true and also their absence on this thread seems very fishy towards me, why are they active on telegram but not on here? Is it because the people on here are most likely to expose them?. If all of this accusations are not true then why can't the devs explained everything on here and give us their side of the story, when the first scam accusation started they never even once defended themselves on here. 

In hindsight, one potential red flag was the names of team members: they don't sound "real," especially for people from India. They operated with American names and nicknames. Also there were no Linkedin profiles associated with the names.

Honestly I didn't notice that and I didn't thought of it as well. It's always written in every blog post to always research about the development team before investing on a project but sadly I didn't do that, I was too busy to research about the team that it costs me my money. Anyway I'm just gonna look at the bright side at least now, I've learned my lesson and I'm going to be way smarter when it comes to dealing with other projects, I will research first before doing anything else. This is honestly the first time that I've lost this much but I guess there's always a first for everything and if you've lose some, you're also gonna gain some and I gain some new knowledge and new lesson with this incident.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Thank you Sylon for reminding us about this SCAM project. I'm glad I sold all my SISA when the price is 1500 sats and I have plan to invest again when it is in the bottom. Thank you for saving my money.
Activity: 34
Damn, offensively, the project was not bad
Activity: 29
i am wondering aren't there any rules for ico projects or can just anyone make fun of us and just stole or money?
Activity: 29
so what are our options? in the beginning their goal was to get 18.000 eth until 20 dec. that was quite important information for the investors, cause this big number was telling us that project will not be small thing. when we all saw that the goal was not reachable, i asked them will they announce that ico was not successful and refund back eth and btc to investors. they told me that they have reached some soft cap (a lot lower number of eth) and that ico project won't be canceled. So the bastards lied in the beginning.
Activity: 230
Merit: 110
I just sold my remaining tokens and .08 $. I was surprised at the news of sylon I just read and watched as sylon had spread news really for investors who did not contact the SISA team anymore. good job sylon you are the best manager
Activity: 3
I am so sorry to those who bought this shit coin.  I almost bought some and then decided to google them.  Perhaps we can track down where they live.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281

Exactly the look of the project itself is not bad, it has such a huge potential, it's very helpful towards the community and if we'll just state the facts, the whitepaper is very impressive and the project overall contains a really good vision but the problem doesn't lie with the project itself but with the devs handling this project, the devs been shady from the start, after the pre-ico they never revealed how much they've raised until a lot of people started asking, after that huge dump, as what sylon stated they've been absent on here and there were claims that they did admitted that it was them dumping that huge amount of tokens, I can't confirm on that because I haven't seen the statement itself but seeing that more than 2 people stated that on here then that could be true and also their absence on this thread seems very fishy towards me, why are they active on telegram but not on here? Is it because the people on here are most likely to expose them?. If all of this accusations are not true then why can't the devs explained everything on here and give us their side of the story, when the first scam accusation started they never even once defended themselves on here. 

In hindsight, one potential red flag was the names of team members: they don't sound "real," especially for people from India. They operated with American names and nicknames. Also there were no Linkedin profiles associated with the names.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Sylon, thanks for the info. This seemed like a serious project with a responsible team. It is a pity that there are unscrupulous projects.
Activity: 7
SISA GO TO SCAM WILL DOWN 50SAT SOON scam SiSa
YAKOV FABRIZIO, THE BIG SCAMMER OF BITBASE, NOW ARE SCAMMING WITH SISA  HuhHuh
SISA IS AN SCAM!
NOBODY BELIEVE YOUR WORDS YAKOV FABRIZIO AKA SCAMMER!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Okay, Sylon. Thank you for message. Leave bounty campaign. Investors have good luck in other projects.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Damn, offensively, the project was not bad
Pages:
Jump to: