Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚠️[SCAM]⚠️ ⛔SISA.fund⛔: A Decentralized and Democratic Pool Fund 🛑[SCAM]🛑 - page 5. (Read 12682 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
It's not nice to hear it's a scam. And the look of the project is not very bad.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hard to believe, how can this be a scam, are there any obstacles in the team and they do not want to know and run from reality.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Finally this project is tagged properly, it's about time, a lot of people have been scammed by this project including me as well, I've lost some profits while investing on their pre-ico, tsk tsk I didn't notice the red flags, I should've been smarter, they just seem too legit though and they're whitepaper was convincing enough and they even had a telegram campaign anyway I guess this will be a lesson learned to all of us, it's quite shady that this project is listed in a lot of big exchanges even though this project is turning out to be a scam. I hope this coin will be removed as soon as possible on those major exchanges that it has been listed on especially hitbtc, with the volume hitbtc have, this project could scam more people.

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I guess we all got scammed, bastards
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
DUE TO Sylon has termed that SISA is SCAMMER  AND ALL PEOPLE ARE WORRY.
then i tried to contact devs this morning and they said that they want to pay telegram campaign today (depends on how long manual counting). i think they want to proof that they are not scammer. (It is my opinion. After telegram campaign ends i don't have any business relation with this project)

SO I WANT TO DO CHECK ACTIVITIES OF ALL PARTICIPANTS TODAY.
CHECKPOINT AT 3.30 A.M (GMT) ON 30 DECEMBER 2017.
ALL ACTIVITIES WHICH ARE DONE AFTER THAT TIME IS NOT ADMITTED.

i am so sorry for your inconvenience but i have to check activities earlier it this situation.

best regards
loopes.
Activity: 241
Merit: 117
Satpam BTT 👮
SISA IS SCAM DONT TRY AGAIN

wasting time to follow the bounty of this project Sad
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Dev confirmed that it was a Scam! They just forgot about the project!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Tell me please Total Supply 50,000,000 SISA, how many tokens are currently in circulation?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Forget #SISA now 💪Peoples will starting pump new coin list in Coinexchang #TIGER Today will fast pump up 900%= 90sat soon 🚀🚀🚀still hold for buy in low price https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TIGER/BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Don't be a lazy-ass clown. If you want to hype and fud every other day, please take 2 minutes of your dirty time and create separate accounts for that.

Exactly that's what I'm thinking as well, if he got all this time to bump this thread twice to thrice a day then why not create another three to four accounts to make his statements appear more reliable lol. It's just sad that this person is really trying his best to keep this thread alive and to make it appear that SISA is doing great in the market when in reality it's just doing so poorly because a lot of the investors who got a hold of sisa during the ico and the pre-ico already dumped their tokens on the recent pump. This person should stop hyping sisa up, if people will believe this guy then this could result in a lot of people losing their money.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500

Don't be a lazy-ass clown. If you want to hype and fud every other day, please take 2 minutes of your dirty time and create separate accounts for that.
SISA GO TO SCAM WILL DOWN 50SAT SOON scam SiSa
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
All ICO scammers! Correctly they were banned in China!
SISA GO TO SCAM WILL DOWN 50SAT SOON😣😣😣😣😣😣
Activity: 84
Are there any videos or schemes that show how your system works ?
🚀🚀🚀🚀wow Now #SISA PUMP NOW 700SAT IN MORE EXCHANG IM EARN 250% = 4BTC=380000$ THANK $SISA coin list to big exchang 🏆🏆🏆🏆🥇🥇🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
🚀SISA go update best project WILL PUMP 1000SAT SOON . PL  CACELL YOUR ORDER SELL price 300sat . 400sat and 500sat now will easy pump  so fast in Hitbtc
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sisa es una ESTAFA. Compré algunas monedas que ahora no valen un carajo.
🏆#SISA update will list more big maket and make big drama go to the moon up
1000% soon . Buy and hold only few day it will go in Top 1 in Hitbtc and CE soon Check now in twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Sisa_fund 🏆🏆🏆🚀🚀🚀https://hitbtc.com/exchange/SISA-to-BTC

BTGUN( -_・) ︻▃▅▆▓▒░ ▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸SISA will go to up 1000% soon
Pages:
Jump to: