Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] Dotcoin - page 27. (Read 81759 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 05, 2014, 07:21:58 AM
Should be all fixed now, gimme a yell if anyone is still having any issues.
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
June 04, 2014, 07:40:13 PM
Something is broken. We have not been able to identify what the problem is yet. Nothing is syncing, we're looking into it. Will keep you guys updated.

Thank you for the update. I know you will figure it out.

DOT has the best devs. They have been generous with hashrate and pushed highest hash rates prior to move us past block 18000.

They don't pay me to say these things and I am not a german gimp.

You could call me a pumper but I can't help it. I think every coin is worth millions as a distributed exchange or gift card network if you are into that sort of thing. I am. I love the barter.

Go DOT Go!

June 04, 2014, 06:07:15 AM
Something is broken. We have not been able to identify what the problem is yet. Nothing is syncing, we're looking into it. Will keep you guys updated.
June 03, 2014, 04:19:20 PM
why don't free coins?

I am hoarding coins to build bounties but if you post your DOT address IN THE FOOTER, you are bound to get some coins. I'll send you some DOT.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
June 03, 2014, 08:16:13 AM
why don't free coins?
June 03, 2014, 08:10:49 AM
Leave your wallet address in the thread if you haven't already and I'll send you some DOT.

Hey DOT,

I want to let you know the summer heat in Detroit has been challenging my mining operations.  I have turned my rigs off  Shocked Cry for a few days while I finish some construction at our shop in Pittsburgh)

The client was searching for nodes yesterday so perhaps it was more than just the heat knocking my miners off the block.

I am going to grab an AC unit and then I will be back to mining DOT and BIC exclusively for bounty and "bank" building.

Sorry for the delay.

Take advantage of the sweat difficulty. This won't last forever and there are only 890 spots for DOT millionaires. I already have mine and will be grabbing a few more if you let me!

My DOT address in the footer is on the RAXE DOT droid wallet so feel free to test if it is working post 18000.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
May 26, 2014, 06:26:32 AM
Leave your wallet address in the thread if you haven't already and I'll send you some DOT.

Put it in the footer!!  If you put it in the thread it will get locked (against the forum rules).
May 26, 2014, 01:53:38 AM
May 24, 2014, 02:52:44 PM

Mining and buying this coin now, I am bringing DOT back!!

Who's with me???

Go ebeth08!

I'm building bounties so I'm not selling and I'm still a little tight so I'm not buying but go on and bring it!

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
May 24, 2014, 01:14:29 PM

Thanks for the reply, appreciate the info.

Is there anything new happening for this coin? Who is the dev right now? What are the plans?

KimDotCoin is the original dev and from what I understand, sa_ddam213 has taken on a huge chunk of continued development and support.

madmartyk and I are in the running for the future chairmen of the DOT fan club.

I'm not sure what the devs have in mind other than developing a smooth running coin with an awesome name. I like this coin as it is ideal for building mega bounties for a bevy of issues that can be grouped in the category of political redevelopment.

I know the android app will work again soon. For now I am hoarding coin to build bounties and spawn local economies with our own friendly "gift card" airdrops.

GO DOT GO!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
May 24, 2014, 11:23:19 AM

Mining and buying this coin now, I am bringing DOT back!!

Who's with me???
May 24, 2014, 10:53:21 AM
Is there anything new happening for this coin? Who is the dev right now? What are the plans?

KimDotCoin is the original dev and from what I understand, sa_ddam213 has taken on a huge chunk of continued development and support.

madmartyk and I are in the running for the future chairmen of the DOT fan club.

I'm not sure what the devs have in mind other than developing a smooth running coin with an awesome name. I like this coin as it is ideal for building mega bounties for a bevy of issues that can be grouped in the category of political redevelopment.

I know the android app will work again soon. For now I am hoarding coin to build bounties and spawn local economies with our own friendly "gift card" airdrops.

GO DOT GO!

Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
May 24, 2014, 12:33:48 AM
legendary
May 23, 2014, 09:25:09 PM
Hey Whalebone, Ready to bust some blocks on TripleHexxx!!!!

Team DOT,

I just felt the impact of slagging off the internet company. I'm out of town and one miner didn't turn back on  Angry and  I haven't set up remote SSH.

A neighbor will be stopping by tomorrow morning to reset manually for me.

Not like 1000 Kh/s is going to pump the difficulty but I didn't want you to think I'm off mining DOGE if you are keeping tags on the hash.

Rock on!

SUCKS!!!!!
May 23, 2014, 09:19:38 PM
Hey Whalebone, Ready to bust some blocks on TripleHexxx!!!!

Team DOT,

I just felt the impact of slagging off the internet company. I'm out of town and one miner didn't turn back on  Angry and  I haven't set up remote SSH.

A neighbor will be stopping by tomorrow morning to reset manually for me.

Not like 1000 Kh/s is going to pump the difficulty but I didn't want you to think I'm off mining DOGE if you are keeping tabs on the hash.

Rock on!
May 22, 2014, 09:45:11 AM
I've contacted RAXE, I will update when I hear back from them.

KimDotCoin, thank you for checking with RAXE,

sa_ddam213, thank you for building a superior pool site AND increasing the auto payout to 5k.

I have added DOT to some of my favorite bounties and listings on http://theohyeah.com

You can buy coffee, absinthe & THC Liquor or support our bounty for the internet party.

You can find DOT on these pages:

http://theohyeah.com/bounties

http://theohyeah.com/listings

Our brick and mortar digital exchange storefronts are all located in the NSA. Pittsburgh, PA and Detroit, MI specifically.

Have espresso machine, will travel. 50 BTC bounty to build the next location... anywhere!

http://theohyeah.com/bounties/9

GO DOT GO!
legendary
May 22, 2014, 06:42:41 AM
Seems like an interesting coin.

It is an interesting coin!!  Been on this one since the beginning!!
May 21, 2014, 10:14:42 PM
I've contacted RAXE, I will update when I hear back from them.
Activity: 251
Fuck I hate this site
May 21, 2014, 10:09:51 PM
Deposits not showing up, both are recompiling the new wallet.  Both are working now.

I sent some to Allcrypt and all looks good, not sure about Xnigma yet
legendary
May 21, 2014, 09:48:26 PM
Deposits not showing up, both are recompiling the new wallet.  Both are working now.
Pages:
Jump to: