Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] Dotcoin - page 29. (Read 81759 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
May 06, 2014, 08:28:53 PM
Wallet still stuck.
legendary
May 06, 2014, 08:28:28 PM
The DIFF has been at 4 or above for weeks,  I have mined solo and in the pool.  But with no hashrate and the high diff it's not worth mining.  I have been with this coin since the beginning, and I want to support it.  But when it costs more to mine than what it's worth.. Well you know.
legendary
May 06, 2014, 08:25:54 PM
So?

The difficulty should be tied to the hashrate.  When the hashrate is lower the diff is lower, that way more people will mine the coin, then the diff goes up.  With that NW hashrate the diff should be under 1
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site
May 06, 2014, 08:25:48 PM
Does it fix the DIFF issue?

The High diff is not an "issue" a whale jumped on and pushed the diff high, the current code retargets every 2016 blocks, this has now been changed to the KGW formula and will retarget every block.

Now the diff will match the network hashrate.

Once I compile the Linux builds and merge the code branches tonight for KimDotCoin we will throw a tonne of hash at the network to chew though the remaining blocks until KGW kicks in.

Don't forget you can purchase pool, Seed, Dice managed or unmanaged hosting with DOT Smiley
legendary
May 06, 2014, 08:23:41 PM
Plus the wallet stops syncing at block 17249
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 06, 2014, 08:22:57 PM
So?
legendary
May 06, 2014, 08:22:28 PM

{
"blocks" : 17249,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 4.01025837,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 3769324,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

With a NW hash of under 4Mh/s the DIFF should be a lot lower.  Over 4 is a very high DIFF for this NW hash
May 06, 2014, 08:20:30 PM
Wasn't aware of any actual issue with the difficulty.
legendary
May 06, 2014, 08:18:55 PM
Does it fix the DIFF issue?
May 06, 2014, 08:17:57 PM
Windows compile with KGW update is here:

Windows EXE
https://mega.co.nz/#!f0BX0ZDK!7-qENcfGISReznU9XWVbbr-4_4mZuY85l-N8Q3HfeVw

Windows SETUP
https://mega.co.nz/#!CsR0SaxT!pTp3kNRcTLJ9ke2FUYXXwXfsKd8Kh4He4HMOG0UYQS0

Windows DAEMON
https://mega.co.nz/#!f0BX0ZDK!7-qENcfGISReznU9XWVbbr-4_4mZuY85l-N8Q3HfeVw

Linux compile coming soon. KGW should kick in on block 18,000. You'll need to be on the new client by then, your client should be version v0.8.7.0-g1218aa1-beta
Activity: 262
May 06, 2014, 10:50:04 AM
I think admin should put coin to trade better, it's much more attention, too little coin transactions per day.
I believe that you will make Kimdotcoin success.
Good luck mam
yeah ,we need dev do something.
Activity: 29
May 06, 2014, 10:37:01 AM
Any news about this coin ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 20, 2014, 05:47:35 PM
If you guys didn't know we have done an android app and web wallet for this coin:

Web Wallet:
http://wallet.kimdotcoin.co.nz/

Phone App:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raxe.kimdotcoin
April 20, 2014, 05:41:43 PM
there is many news about kim dotcom against the law etc, i will post many comments and ask about DOT in my country, maybe it can help.
cya soon

Law problems ? I hope no ... We do not want to have any coins with such problems listed on our exchange. I hope it will be resolved soon Wink

Btw: Dot wallet is fixed and works again, thanks to Kim dot coin developers for cooperation.

www.crycurex.com

As far as I am aware, there are no legal issues as far as operating out of New Zealand is concerned. Kim Dotcom thought DOT was hilarious and signed our cards. In fact, it seems to just be a single person trying to shit all over our work because he missed out on the coin's first week of mining? Shit I guess I should tell my Dad he shouldn't get in to Bitcoin because he missed out on the first 5 fucking years.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
April 20, 2014, 04:06:19 PM
there is many news about kim dotcom against the law etc, i will post many comments and ask about DOT in my country, maybe it can help.
cya soon

Law problems ? I hope no ... We do not want to have any coins with such problems listed on our exchange. I hope it will be resolved soon Wink

Btw: Dot wallet is fixed and works again, thanks to Kim dot coin developers for cooperation.

www.crycurex.com
legendary
April 20, 2014, 01:17:47 PM
Bad Kim Dot!!!

Personally, I don't care!  I had a ball solo mining this coin!!!
April 20, 2014, 01:15:27 PM
The reason I haven't been able to reply to this thread is because I have been switching ISPs, and the transition didn't go super smoothly. Kind of hard to get on and troll trolls trolling trolls if you don't have internet. Someone had to mine the first blocks right? How very dare I mine 121 blocks (The exact number required for a single confirmed blocked). How very dare I wanna test and make sure everything was working before I threw it out there on the network. How very dare I line up a mining pool to make it easier for people to pick up and check out. How very dare I NOT announce the coin in a forum of whom the majority users were not the intended target audience. You heard it here first guys, very clearly a scam coin. Those of you with the "pre-mine" please hand your coins in to peterlustig as he appears to be some kind of authority on the matter.

HOW VERY VERY DARE I!
Activity: 251
Fuck I hate this site
April 18, 2014, 09:31:32 PM
cya soon

Do you mean if KimDotCom is happy with KimDotCoin, because we gave him some and he absolutely loved it.

And he is keen to talk further on the matter, not sure what that means but it could be good, he said he is happy for us to continue with DOT Smiley

He signed the cards and we are auctioning them of to charity which he is very happy about.

TripleHeXXX has taken over development and we have a new release coming out next week with KGW added to help with the difficulty.
Activity: 70
April 18, 2014, 09:21:32 PM
cya soon
Activity: 70
April 18, 2014, 07:59:05 PM
That insta-/premine coupled with ninja launch will continue to bite you in your ass and you can't simply explain it away.

Also don't forget the difficulty staying very low due to the algo reacting very slowly, perfect for your purposes.

Newbies, beware of this coin. At least research the complaints before investing.

Are you retarded, many people mined this coin, there is no 1 person with a "premine" if there was I would not accept these coins as payment for server hosting.

so about 30 random people have a share of this so called "Premine" which is a whopping  0.1797752808988764%

I understand you are upset because your rules were broken, but not everyone knows these rules you are screaming, personally I never knew BitcoinTalk was the ONLY thread to launch a coin.
I have seen many coins launched only on AltcoinTalk and CryptoCoinTalk and not here, so how the fuck would a newbie know this, where is it written?,
Because by your logic you should not invest in Bitcoin as that was not launched here.

He needed a lot of help to even get this up and running, he did not even have a GitHub account for the source, we helped as much as we could, and you started accusing us which made him feel pretty shit, didn't bother me cause this place is full of fuckwit trolls like you.

And talking to the Dev it seems clear he had no intention for people outside NZ to even mine or for it to be on an exchange.

Go back to your IPO and Pump and Dump coins and just leave this one for the Kiwis, we don't need your "Advice"

Oh..... Is that photo evidence enough to shut you the fuck up about Kims signature

thanks sa-damm, i bet on this coin and some few others, i appreciate the ninja ann, maybe if one day DOT hit a nice price, people will come to mine with us and up the exchange.
120 confirms, thats very long, but thank you for the answer dude.
good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: