Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 112. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Price going up slowly  Cool

Glad to see you back Gabri!

Thank you! I have been reading this post but not posting too much lately  Grin

I wonder if GutShot is still watching? Or did he cash in his chips  nuggets Sad

Thanks for asking.  I've not only been watching, but I have been buying too!! I am now the proud owner of about 95,000 KDC.  But, unfortunately Coinmarket.io has a few of them in hostage.  LOL

But, I still have been buying whenever the price dips on Coinedup.  No sense paying any of the dumpers more than I need to if they are going to dump anyways.  Hopefully, soon we can see a steady rise in price for Klondikes.  I've noticed too that a lot of the altcoins are way down in price, while KDC had been holding its own and then some.  Go Klondike!

Hey! Thats what I also think! Just weit when things are better in the world including this WORLD WAR3 panic and ukraine holocaust, Gox proble ( now its clear that Gox them self took all the bitcoins wich they say are dissapeared from their market ) bunch of hackers had find and show documents where can see clearly that all the missing millions are at MT.Gox account. Just weit and the price go waaaaaay up in all alts at this gonna be something VERY intresting. KDC have bright future!
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Kheg, what are your comments now when you're the only one that have had a negative perspective and not given us your opinion after everything that has happened this weekend?  Wink
Jackd, gutshot and some others have been positive, how about you? Cheesy

PS, I'm not rude or anything I'm just interested if we have something good going on where everybody sees a bright future  Roll Eyes
Fiat-KDC exchange Huh The services... cryptomoney payment services, shops, amazon gift cards with kdc... alot of more coming and this propably gonna be huge!
what more y need?
More miners  Cheesy
Kheg, what are your comments now when you're the only one that have had a negative perspective and not given us your opinion after everything that has happened this weekend?  Wink

PS, I'm not rude or anything I'm just interested if we have something good going on where everybody sees a bright future  Roll Eyes
Fiat-KDC exchange Huh The services... cryptomoney payment services, shops, amazon gift cards with kdc... alot of more coming and this propably gonna be huge!
what more y need?

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

I wonder if GutShot is still watching? Or did he cash in his chips  nuggets Sad

Thanks for asking.  I've not only been watching, but I have been buying too!! I am now the proud owner of about 95,000 KDC.  But, unfortunately Coinmarket.io has a few of them in hostage.  LOL

But, I still have been buying whenever the price dips on Coinedup.  No sense paying any of the dumpers more than I need to if they are going to dump anyways.  Hopefully, soon we can see a steady rise in price for Klondikes.  I've noticed too that a lot of the altcoins are way down in price, while KDC had been holding its own and then some.  Go Klondike!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Maybe someone remove his sell wall at 5000, but when i woke up i notice that there is no 1BTC sell wall at 5000sats anymore. If people just want to hold their coins a little longer then you can make big money, a lot is coming ....

Some trades have gone through at over 7000 over at poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Maybe someone remove his sell wall at 5000, but when i woke up i notice that there is no 1BTC sell wall at 5000sats anymore. If people just want to hold their coins a little longer then you can make big money, a lot is coming ....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
When the voting ends?

They haven't announced when the next coin will be added yet, but it's usually every 2 days or so.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 270
Keep voting! We need to make it very expensive for anyone to even think about passing us.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Done alarm set  Wink

This is the worth time ever to keep calm...
THIS IS THE TIME YOU HAVE TO PANIC BUY BEFORE THE EXPLOSION!

EDIT: Well guys, see you tomorrow! I hope I'll wake up to some good news!
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
By the way, KDC has gotten 70 votes in 1 hour while iXcoin (#2) has gotten 5 votes.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

I wonder if GutShot is still watching? Or did he cash in his chips  nuggets Sad
Activity: 856
Price going up slowly  Cool

A marketcap of $2M is "only" 50k sat.
I think we can reach at least $3M market cap within 1-2 months if the master plan by our fantastic market leader, goes through Wink

Hard to believe but I have not sold one single coin. I did give some away though.
Man, we're talking about stuff NO other coins has.
Not even BTC.

We already have prepaid VISA now, which is big. I've been looking for this to buy with BTC but I can't find any active site. There is one place who sells for BTC but they are having issues.
Doge doesn't have it afaik. LTC doesn't have it either.

The thing we will talk with pool owners about is something all new too.

We will probably find a lot of more things that no other coin has.

Never say never, the only wise thing Justin Bieber ever said! Wink
Jump to: