Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 164. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
what about distributing some coins to alaskans and gaining publicity??

This needs to happen fast!!! As the hype will be gone soon too!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
what about distributing some coins to alaskans and gaining publicity??
Activity: 196
It appears, even though we updated the pool to what I thought was the latest version of the client yesterday, https://www.miningpool.co was on the wrong chain overnight and as such has been halted until we can resolve the issue.

Unfortunately we are going to need to reverse all coins paid out while we were on the wrong chain as the wallet does not have enough coins to cover miners balances.

Apologies for the lost time and inconvenience this has caused.

I wrote you an mail on bitmessage that there was a new source. You should really get an email up so its easier to contact you. I saw you had 80 Mhash/s on the pool, to bad it has been wasted.
legendary
Auroracoin, MazaCoin are like crazy, maybe Klondike coin needs to be unique for people that life at the place where it all begun Smiley

Even Pesetacoin is higher then Klondike coin, i cannot believe it Smiley

Anyway, those coins will adjust theirself and crash down... Klondike is not moving a lot at the moment but this give us time to increase services and to have a better marketplace in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1316
It appears, even though we updated the pool to what I thought was the latest version of the client yesterday, https://www.miningpool.co was on the wrong chain overnight and as such has been halted until we can resolve the issue.

Unfortunately we are going to need to reverse all coins paid out while we were on the wrong chain as the wallet does not have enough coins to cover miners balances.

Apologies for the lost time and inconvenience this has caused.
Activity: 238
Can anyone confirm that kdc.hashwithme.com are running the new wallet version as i made a withdrawal about 2 hours after they announced they had updated to the newest version but it was never received and transaction ID is not showing on http://klonchain.info/. So am not sure about now but am positive even after they announced that wallet was updated they where either still running on old version or on wrong fork.

Here is the ID from the pool not sure if anyone can work out where they went wrong from here as is not on the chain explorer
ab13708112cf0c8a61fb040f82e553c8076592929aa7f725349e8d81b8ba63af

If it's not on the chain explorer. they are probably on the wrong fork! The only thing you can do is contact pool dev.

Ok thanks, is what i thought might be the case. Will contact them now and try work it out.

Please anyone else with KDC on that pool though take care and dont withdraw any coins until it is confirmed that they are on the correct fork as not to lose your coins and point your miners at official pool "http://pool.klonchain.info/" at this time to make sure you are not mining on the wrong fork also
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Along with the new block explorer i have now also put live an official pool: http://pool.klonchain.info/
Please point your miners to it, to show your support!
Can anyone confirm that kdc.hashwithme.com are running the new wallet version as i made a withdrawal about 2 hours after they announced they had updated to the newest version but it was never received and transaction ID is not showing on http://klonchain.info/. So am not sure about now but am positive even after they announced that wallet was updated they where either still running on old version or on wrong fork.

Here is the ID from the pool not sure if anyone can work out where they went wrong from here as is not on the chain explorer

If it's not on the chain explorer. they are probably on the wrong fork! The only thing you can do is contact pool dev.

It is certainly not impossible.... look at Auroracoin, who would have thought that this would go so high!! If you would ask me 10 days ago, then i would say, wtf, this is worth NOTHING!!!! I would even not put any BTC in it, but i was wrong.

If people are smart and want to take a risk then they just mine it and KEEP all their coins, and let DEV and marketing do all the work, well you will become rich, as no pre-mine so this means that DEV and marketing are all working hard for YOU!!!! All the miners/investors, and some people from DEV and marketing has a few coins, some have a lot, some have less because lower hashrate, no BTCs to invest, etc....

I would say, USE KLONDIKE COIN to buy product, lets put some trades in KDC, as how more people that buy products with it, how more people want to hold it...

+100
legendary
When block reward halving starts and it becomes lesser gradually will 1KDC hit 0.5BTC in a some time?

In everyones wettest dreams, yes Smiley. 0.01BTC is not impossible tho.

It is certainly not impossible.... look at Auroracoin, who would have thought that this would go so high!! If you would ask me 10 days ago, then i would say, wtf, this is worth NOTHING!!!! I would even not put any BTC in it, but i was wrong.

If people are smart and want to take a risk then they just mine it and KEEP all their coins, and let DEV and marketing do all the work, well you will become rich, as no pre-mine so this means that DEV and marketing are all working hard for YOU!!!! All the miners/investors, and some people from DEV and marketing has a few coins, some have a lot, some have less because lower hashrate, no BTCs to invest, etc....

I would say, USE KLONDIKE COIN to buy product, lets put some trades in KDC, as how more people that buy products with it, how more people want to hold it...

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
When block reward halving starts and it becomes lesser gradually will 1KDC hit 0.5BTC in a some time?

In everyones wettest dreams, yes Smiley. 0.01BTC is not impossible tho.
legendary
chelmsfordtea.com  ----> you can buy tea related products from them using teacoin . i have tweeted them to add kdc as payment also

Great, every service extra is good as this is how it all started... people used bitcoins for small things, and then bigger and bigger, now people even bought cars and houses with bitcoins, so Klondikecoin also need to start with small things, and we knows in 4 years time...

here is a one of the previous tweet from chelmsfordtea

#######

Chelmsford Tea ‏@chelmsfordtea  Feb 21
@CarrieRengers It's been great! We've received 5 online orders paid with #teacoin and we're now accepting #bitcoin too!

######

it is better if one of our developer directly contact them via [email protected]

Ok, i will do it Smiley
Can anyone withdraw from kdc.smalltimeminer.com?

They are closing in some days and I cant withdraw my coins manually,neither does auto payouts are working.  Undecided

They are probably on the old fork to...

How can I withdraw now?

Sorry not much i can do. I've emailed them for you, id suggest doing the same Smiley

They are closing in some days and I cant withdraw my coins manually,neither does auto payouts are working.  Undecided

How can I withdraw now?

chelmsfordtea.com  ----> you can buy tea related products from them using teacoin . i have tweeted them to add kdc as payment also

Great, every service extra is good as this is how it all started... people used bitcoins for small things, and then bigger and bigger, now people even bought cars and houses with bitcoins, so Klondikecoin also need to start with small things, and we knows in 4 years time...

#######

@CarrieRengers It's been great! We've received 5 online orders paid with #teacoin and we're now accepting #bitcoin too!

######

it is better if one of our developer directly contact them via [email protected]

Placebo is one of the team, if he's in contact im sure all is in hand

#######

######

Jump to: