Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 163. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What is the current windows wallet? I'm on v0.8.6.2-unk-beta and it's will not sync, just keeps saying 9 hours behind...

Did you follow the step on first page?
Activity: 182
ALT COINS BECOMES CRAZY AND CRAZY. price change in  Cryptographic Anomaly is +575.33 % in 24 hours !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! now $12.61
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

there is a lot of things to buy from there. wow

what more do we need to have a better coin price? Cheesy Number of coins creation has been reduced massively. Number of websites using Klondike has been skyrocketing. DEV is working on their own exchange where you can buy and sell coins using KDC coins. I believe the only thing we need more is a little more community activity on twitter. and i would suggest all our miners/followers to inform their friends and family, maybe they are also interesting in a few coins. As i said, the current market value of KDC is only $200K so if you have 1000 people owning AND holding $200 KDC coins then there is nothing available anymore, and prices will automatically move higher Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Along with the new block explorer i have now also put live an official pool: http://pool.klonchain.info/
Please point your miners to it, to show your support!

i will supoort you.

i will move one r9 290x and one gtx titan to your pool Cheesy
I've already moved my GPU's there!

When http://pool.klonchain.info/ reaches 50mhps pool hashrate you will get rewarded for finding blocks!
I donated some KDC and we will give you these coins!
So put your miners towards klonchainpool and get some extra gold by finding blocks!

0% pool fee! 10mhps atm.
I myself am donating 1% to the devs, I think they're worth it and maybe some of it will go to promotion of KDC!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
what about distributing some coins to alaskans and gaining publicity??

We dont have any premine coins like aurora is 50% premine
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
What is the current windows wallet? I'm on v0.8.6.2-unk-beta and it's will not sync, just keeps saying 9 hours behind...
Activity: 168
Along with the new block explorer i have now also put live an official pool: http://pool.klonchain.info/
Please point your miners to it, to show your support!

i will supoort you.

i will move one r9 290x and one gtx titan to your pool Cheesy
Wow this is BS!

I've lost all my purchased coins from  poloniex while i transfered them out yesterday from one wallet to the other what do i have to do to get them back? Does'nt the dev has any kind of control over that?

tell me im not screwed its been 15 hours and nothing received yet!

First of all you should have tested before you sent ALL of them, you cannot blame others for your ignorance.

Blame others for my ignorance? where did you see i blamed anyone you damn retard.

Keep ur help for yourself.
Probably Poloniex that wasn't on the correct chain. At least that's what I think.

If they would be on the same chain as you, you would have received your coins.

Can you check what block your on right now? I'm on: 87189.

i have tweeted them to halt the market temporarily after the fork, but markets are available through out the day. that may result in problem
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Wow this is BS!

I've lost all my purchased coins from  poloniex while i transfered them out yesterday from one wallet to the other what do i have to do to get them back? Does'nt the dev has any kind of control over that?

First of all you should have tested before you sent ALL of them, you cannot blame others for your ignorance.

Blame others for my ignorance? where did you see i blamed anyone you damn retard.

Probably Poloniex that wasn't on the correct chain. At least that's what I think.

If they would be on the same chain as you, you would have received your coins.

Can you check what block your on right now? I'm on: 87189.
legendary
I'M GLAD TO ANNOUNCE

https://altoutlet.com/kdc

Really have a look at this site... This is YET another step into the consumer market.

OPS: Please update site (and even subject if you still have room left) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
It appears, even though we updated the pool to what I thought was the latest version of the client yesterday, https://www.miningpool.co was on the wrong chain overnight and as such has been halted until we can resolve the issue.

Unfortunately we are going to need to reverse all coins paid out while we were on the wrong chain as the wallet does not have enough coins to cover miners balances.

Apologies for the lost time and inconvenience this has caused.

I wrote you an mail on bitmessage that there was a new source. You should really get an email up so its easier to contact you. I saw you had 80 Mhash/s on the pool, to bad it has been wasted.

I was contacted yesterday and updated from source.

I appreciate the heads up earlier today, thanks. However when you contacted me via BitMessage I was asleep - saw your message first thing and took action immediately.

Anyway all issues are resolved now and we are back on the right chain.

https://www.miningpool.co
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Wow this is BS!

I've lost all my purchased coins from  poloniex while i transfered them out yesterday from one wallet to the other what do i have to do to get them back? Does'nt the dev has any kind of control over that?

legendary
I believe that we should be able to pay with Klondikecoins on below site too... as we are part of coinpayments.net and they say that they allow all coins from coinpayments.net

http://www.coinrush.co/

Can someone check as i'm not from the US, so i cannot check if it is working or not and let us know if they accept Klondike coins.

what about distributing some coins to alaskans and gaining publicity??

This needs to happen fast!!! As the hype will be gone soon too!!!

Come on Alaskan's with your id card's .some thing special waits for you from klondike team.
Wow this is BS!

Second of all did you update the wallet and followed the instructions on the First page? if no then do that and wait for the blockchain to download. If polonies is on the right chain and have updated you should get your coins back, if they have not updated then your have lost them.
Poloniex got hacked!!!! At least based on reports on twitter.

Please check your accounts to make sure that everything is still ok.

Only BTC was stolen.
legendary
Poloniex got hacked!!!! At least based on reports on twitter.

Please check your accounts to make sure that everything is still ok.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Wow this is BS!

Jump to: