Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 219. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Where the f..k are the devs and why havent they forked the coin yet?  These six guys are the f..ckin laziest bums.  They are trying to appoint community leaders because they are looking to dump the coin on us.  At least f..kin fork the coin before you dump the coin, your announcement was over a week ago.  Christ.  I feel they made the announcement and dumped their coins.  This is all BS.

Im sick of all your promise and BS.  Bunch of jerks.  Keep your damn promises.  F..kin diluted the coin to  6 million already by stalling.  Are you guys just lazy or just that dumb?

Do you still believe in this bullshit? they are two at best. We must deal with it, at least after a month without doing anything, there is a little activity.

As long as there's life, there is hope ...
What the fuck are you on about? Have you seen the new website? Have you read ANYTHING the past pages?
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Where the f..k are the devs and why havent they forked the coin yet?  These six guys are the f..ckin laziest bums.  They are trying to appoint community leaders because they are looking to dump the coin on us.  At least f..kin fork the coin before you dump the coin, your announcement was over a week ago.  Christ.  I feel they made the announcement and dumped their coins.  This is all BS.

Im sick of all your promise and BS.  Bunch of jerks.  Keep your damn promises.  F..kin diluted the coin to  6 million already by stalling.  Are you guys just lazy or just that dumb?

Do you still believe in this bullshit? they are two at best. We must deal with it, at least after a month without doing anything, there is a little activity.

As long as there's life, there is hope ...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Diamond is hitting hard. We need some more power here!!

Position   Coin   Name   Votes   Percentage of Votes
1st   I0C   I0coin   65   19%
2nd   DMD   Diamond   48   14%
3rd   ICN   iCoin   47   14%
4th   IXC   iXcoin   41   12%
5th   KDC   KlondikeCoin   38   11%
6th   MAX   Maxcoin   37   11%
7th   SMC   SmartCoin   20   6%
8th   VTC   Vertcoin   17   5%

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

KDC   Klondike Coin   1PkdWQs9agV6vKyb8wKuN9qBQvNrqoFoHr   788   Vote Now

Every hour you can vote 6 times when you have a account and 3 times without a account. I'm already at 7 hours or so, i think Smiley Want to see 2000 votes by tomorrow.. DEV need you, and we need DEV, there is no need for I'M LAZY persons, go mining shitcoins. Here people need to work and create a successful coin.
legendary
legendary
The new website looks good, some interesting stuff in there, I don't like the wallet download icons though  Huh
Otherwise keep up the good work!  Grin

Link Smiley?

Has been posted a few times Smiley

http://klondikecoin.com/beta/

So someone that know say that nobody is working on this coin is drunk, or crazy.
Activity: 84
The new website looks good, some interesting stuff in there, I don't like the wallet download icons though  Huh

Link Smiley?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Getting tired of holding coins? You can send them to me, I can hold them for you

L9EfRPF7RQfSspomxHWyJKBVTLocns4v54
legendary
PLEASE KEEP ON VOTING!!!

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Position   Coin   Name   Votes   Percentage of Votes
1st   I0C   I0coin   65   20%
2nd   ICN   iCoin   47   14%
3rd   IXC   iXcoin   41   13%
4th   KDC   KlondikeCoin   38   12%
5th   MAX   Maxcoin   37   11%
6th   DMD   Diamond   33   10%
7th   SMC   SmartCoin   20   6%
8th   VTC   Vertcoin   17   5%
9th   GRC   Gridcoin   7   2%

Remember wednesday is the deadline. We need to be in the Top 3!!!

Edit: Steal your sister laptop and vote Cheesy
legendary
Check this:

http://klondikecoin.com/beta/

Edit: And remove your comment... i'm sure that you didn't read the last 10 pages....

Activity: 98

Activity: 539
 OK need some sleep hopefully we can be in 2nd place when i wake up only 16 votes needed !!!

If you vote get entered into a 0.25 BTC prize all you need to do is vote !

Once you've voted you post your receipt from coin payments in this thread  pick a number between 1 and 49 and post your receipt plus the number you choose between 1-49 no picking duplicate numbers if someone has the number already then its gone, all numbers not picked if we don't reach the 49 votes will be mine so get voting and claim the 0.25 BTC !

The voting at coinpayments.net will close Wednesday , so on Wednesday 20.45 GMT the UK lottery will be drawn  
  www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/lotterydrawgames/lotto.ftl
  we will take the first ball drawn in the UK lottery from this coming Wednesday night 26th February if it is the number you selected is the first lottery ball drawn you win you will win the 0.25 BTC !!!!

If anything is unclear or the dev wants to hold the prize money feel free to post here !

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

legendary

Hitting 700 votes after one day.... NOT BAD, NOT BAD!!!!

KDC   Klondike Coin   1PkdWQs9agV6vKyb8wKuN9qBQvNrqoFoHr   697   Vote Now

Continue voting!!!!

Moving nicely:

KDC   Klondike Coin   1PkdWQs9agV6vKyb8wKuN9qBQvNrqoFoHr   712   Vote Now

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
If you havent voted on coinpayments.net please do.  We are about to lose the number 3 spot
1st   I0C   I0coin   64   
2nd   ICN   iCoin   47   
3rd   KDC   KlondikeCoin   38   
3rd   IXC   iXcoin   38   
4th   MAX   Maxcoin   35
Activity: 532
How's KDC doing? Still haven't sold my share. I see how active the community is and it fills me with confidence that this coin has a long-term future. When I can spare the BTC I'll also be buying a few extra thousand. Seems like a good investment to me.
legendary

Hitting 700 votes after one day.... NOT BAD, NOT BAD!!!!

KDC   Klondike Coin   1PkdWQs9agV6vKyb8wKuN9qBQvNrqoFoHr   697   Vote Now

Continue voting!!!!

GPU-miner, pfff, all technical terms, can you have a GPU-miner software installed on a linux box that is running cgminer?
I'm using windows  Wink

I've a stupid laptop and a few linux servers, as a lot of those interesting coins i cannot mine (i think) as i don't know how to setup it.
Ah... Are you using the SMOS?
Scrypt-jane you can mine with 3.7.2 I think and I guess they will implement keccak in the next version!

I really need to check what i'm using, a technical person has installed that for me, the only thing that i know is that it is using ubuntu (or something like that) and cgminer Smiley
Oh okay Smiley I have no clue either tbh, I've never used Linux for mining. SMOS is the mining operating system though, I haven't tried it yet!
legendary
GPU-miner, pfff, all technical terms, can you have a GPU-miner software installed on a linux box that is running cgminer?
I'm using windows  Wink

I've a stupid laptop and a few linux servers, as a lot of those interesting coins i cannot mine (i think) as i don't know how to setup it.
Scrypt-jane you can mine with 3.7.2 I think and I guess they will implement keccak in the next version!

I really need to check what i'm using, a technical person has installed that for me, the only thing that i know is that it is using ubuntu (or something like that) and cgminer Smiley
I'm using windows  Wink

legendary
I'm using windows  Wink

Jump to: