Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 214. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
But seriously, if it is to be like the others altcoins it's not worth it. It must be original.

Originiality is mostly NOT a criteria of success and therefore not really important
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
For the fork, i suggest something like this, to stay in the "klondike spirit":

most blocks = "dust of gold" (between 1-5 KDC for example)

a randomize "gold nugget" with a lot of KDC ( >500 KDC )

and why not add another block even bigger but very very rarely

Did they not say that this was difficult? But lets wait Mr. Doge has created a few scenario's. When you look at Mintcoin and Topcoin then it is a fast decrease in block size. Maybe that is one of the options. Every week Lowering the block size by 5 till we reach 10 as min.... but lets wait till we know more.

wow they can talk  Shocked

Tongue

But seriously, if it is to be like the others altcoins it's not worth it. It must be original.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What will happen with my coins ?
I have allot and who are the devs ? Does the dev agree with the fork ?

You will lose all your coins.... No really, DEV knows about it, your coins are safe Smiley
legendary

Did they not say that this was difficult? But lets wait Mr. Doge has created a few scenario's. When you look at Mintcoin and Topcoin then it is a fast decrease in block size. Maybe that is one of the options. Every week Lowering the block size by 5 till we reach 10 as min.... but lets wait till we know more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What will happen with my coins ?
I have allot and who are the devs ? Does the dev agree with the fork ?
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

legendary
In the mainttime:

Just vote : Smiley

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

KDC   Klondike Coin   1PkdWQs9agV6vKyb8wKuN9qBQvNrqoFoHr   2282   Vote Now

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

1st   I0C   I0coin   114   23%
2nd   IXC   iXcoin   90   18%
3rd   ICN   iCoin   71   14%
4th   DMD   Diamond   64   13%
5th   KDC   KlondikeCoin   46   9%
6th   MAX   Maxcoin   42   8%
7th   SMC   SmartCoin   20   4%
8th   VTC   Vertcoin   17   3%

Only 18 short of 4th place and 25 for 3rd place Smiley
Activity: 70
The bad news is: my Internet went offline. Called my ISP and there is a big servererror in my region. They are working on it. Wont be able to use pc internet for couple hours they assured me.

Am online through smartphone 3g. Lord praise the smartphone.
Its undoable to get on irc with my phone though.

The good news is. Im still alive and become even more motivated to make this work. Nothing will hold us back from making klondikecoin a currency you can spent in webshops etc. Its gonna be great.

We might need ttoarrange a new time for irc chat. I hope later this night. Ill keep ya posted.

On that note guys i will need to leave IRC for a bit, I'll look out for Doge's update on availability and try and make it.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
The bad news is: my Internet went offline. Called my ISP and there is a big servererror in my region. They are working on it. Wont be able to use pc internet for couple hours they assured me.

Am online through smartphone 3g. Lord praise the smartphone.
Its undoable to get on irc with my phone though.

The good news is. Im still alive and become even more motivated to make this work. Nothing will hold us back from making klondikecoin a currency you can spent in webshops etc. Its gonna be great.

We might need ttoarrange a new time for irc chat. I hope later this night. Ill keep ya posted.
legendary
Guess it's officially time to start stocking up on KDC so I can dump it when you all artificially spike the price with the fork.  Of course if nobody is buying it now other than you speculators, then who's going to buy it after the fork?  /hmm

Look, nobody was buying Topcoin too.... sometimes you just need to be lucky Smiley
Activity: 196
Guess it's officially time to start stocking up on KDC so I can dump it when you all artificially spike the price with the fork.  Of course if nobody is buying it now other than you speculators, then who's going to buy it after the fork?  /hmm
Mine for your life
In fact from the moment we introduce the Kimotos gravity, the coin price dropped.
What happened was big miners came to our coin, mine it like crazy, difficulty jump and they push the coin price higher. Now we don't have any big miners and this is all because of that Kimotos gravity. What happened, is ,ok we had a few hours that it took a long time to hit a block when the big miners were coin, but that made it more difficult to mine and prices were up, now everything is adjusted depending on miners, so i'm not sure that Kimotos gravity was smart, but anyway, we have it now, so we certainly don't want to change it.
Now lol, but everyone was disconnected and can no longer chat, trying to sort it out now.
Mine for your life
Not going to bother registering for yet another forum, but whatever the case is best of luck to your coin.  None of these ideas are legitimately viable for long term longevity of the coin in general.  They're just going to shift some short term profits around, that's all.

So tell us, what do you think needs to be changed? As it is always easy to say it will not work, but what will work in your eyes?
Drop in at #kdccoin @ freenode for a chat Cheesy

forkchat at #kdcfork.

login with the same username you use here in forum. Active, participating members in this topic can chat in irc. Others can only watch. To keep chat clean and have the active community have his say.

Can you link to IRC?

https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23kdccoin# - for gen chat
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23kdcfork# - fork chat

Did I miss it all?  Sad

No not started yet, all having IRC issues lol
Mine for your life
im voting as soon as my transaction clears.. for this of you who haven't voted, i suggest you do.
its for our own good and the coins. we as holders need to do as much as possible to see to it that this coin succeeds!!!

the community is much lighter, and happier.

this coins has had its moments and i almost sold all my coins thanks to (placebo, mystic and brother) i managed to hold on..
thanks you guys! Smiley

Mystic keep up the good work!!

forkchat at #kdcfork.

login with the same username you use here in forum. Active, participating members in this topic can chat in irc. Others can only watch. To keep chat clean and have the active community have his say.

Can you link to IRC?

https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23kdccoin# - for gen chat
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23kdcfork# - fork chat
Mine for your life
I by mistake sent my own coins to myself in my wallet does this mean I lost my 20 klondikes? Huh I am such a div meant to host them on poloniex and when I checked I had 0 in there I saw in transactions I sent them to my own self lol. I want to buy some more then before it gets forked.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

forkchat at #kdcfork.

Jump to: