Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 218. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
all that investment gonna because of some dick

I am sorry to hear that mate!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Something similar happened to me with the xtrapool fiasco.  I lost so many coins...omg  Now I use lastpass.  U should try it.  you can create crazy passwords on the fly and it stores them for you.  and its FREE

Yes, i remember that one Sad all sad, really i don't know what is happening with this altcoins, people don't have any respect, Stackcoin, Pandacoin, stealing coins, pfff, 12 months ago nobody cares, and now people are scamming and stealing money like crazy. It is really time that there is more control and that people can take to court if they do something like that. And i know a lot will say, we don't need control, but who will stop the scammers...
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
i feel like shit that took so long to get and this guys just comes and snaps it all up
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Something similar happened to me with the xtrapool fiasco.  I lost so many coins...omg  Now I use lastpass.  U should try it.  you can create crazy passwords on the fly and it stores them for you.  and its FREE
its not a software bug my passwords are the same for a few exhanges he cleaned them all other coins too the only ones im bothered about were the 58000 kdc because i put a lot of time and effort into getting them
legendary
58000+ kdc stolen and 0.3 btc

wtf!!! Do you use the same passwords on other sites or so? Normally they already need to know your password from coinmarket.io and your email password, so if those are already different then all the other passwords that you use, then you should be safe. This is really bad!!!! As 58000KDC will be worth a lot, fuck men. Contact coinmarket.io but i'm afraid that they will not be able to do anything about it, maybe it is a software bug and you're lucky and can be fixed.
So they were able to create withdraws for both btc and kdc and they were able to access your email to confirm the withdrawals?
all that investment gonna because of some dick
Activity: 184
they were on coinmarket.io

2-Factor auth set? Try to contact coinmarket but guess they won't be able to do anything as well. My condolence for your loss. Never store coins anywhere except your offline wallet.
Activity: 184
if my coins get stolen from an exhange is there anything i can do

Not really... You can't do anything if you sent your coins somewhere or someone you trusted and they run with it
if my coins get stolen from an exhange is there anything i can do
Activity: 112
WTF DMD is like a rocket.   we are now in 6th

1st   I0C   I0coin   68   
2nd   DMD   Diamond   64   
3rd   IXC   iXcoin   49   
4th   ICN   iCoin   47   
5th   MAX   Maxcoin   39   
6th   KDC   KlondikeCoin   38   
7th   SMC   SmartCoin   20
Grrrr I wish I could vote again!
WTF DMD is like a rocket.   we are now in 6th

1st   I0C   I0coin   68   
2nd   DMD   Diamond   64   
3rd   IXC   iXcoin   49   
4th   ICN   iCoin   47   
5th   MAX   Maxcoin   39   
6th   KDC   KlondikeCoin   38   
7th   SMC   SmartCoin   20
legendary
Just ignore him, i will ask MysticDoge to put him in the ignore list of this thread, this person doesn't know what he is talking about, he even don't read the post, so...
Activity: 112
Where the f..k are the devs and why havent they forked the coin yet?  These six guys are the f..ckin laziest bums.  They are trying to appoint community leaders because they are looking to dump the coin on us.  At least f..kin fork the coin before you dump the coin, your announcement was over a week ago.  Christ.  I feel they made the announcement and dumped their coins.  This is all BS.

Im sick of all your promise and BS.  Bunch of jerks.  Keep your damn promises.  F..kin diluted the coin to  6 million already by stalling.  Are you guys just lazy or just that dumb?

Do you still believe in this bullshit? they are two at best. We must deal with it, at least after a month without doing anything, there is a little activity.

As long as there's life, there is hope ...
What the fuck are you on about? Have you seen the new website? Have you read ANYTHING the past pages?

Whatever excuses you want to make is fine.  But if they were working for my company or any team.  They would get their ass fired immediately one month ago.

There is a fire going on and they are yawning out of bed and trying to assign others to do their work.  So ridiculous.
www.klondikecoin.com/beta

And well, you're not the boss here... You have no clue what they are doing so just shut your cake hole!
Activity: 98
Where the f..k are the devs and why havent they forked the coin yet?  These six guys are the f..ckin laziest bums.  They are trying to appoint community leaders because they are looking to dump the coin on us.  At least f..kin fork the coin before you dump the coin, your announcement was over a week ago.  Christ.  I feel they made the announcement and dumped their coins.  This is all BS.

Im sick of all your promise and BS.  Bunch of jerks.  Keep your damn promises.  F..kin diluted the coin to  6 million already by stalling.  Are you guys just lazy or just that dumb?

Do you still believe in this bullshit? they are two at best. We must deal with it, at least after a month without doing anything, there is a little activity.

As long as there's life, there is hope ...
What the fuck are you on about? Have you seen the new website? Have you read ANYTHING the past pages?

Whatever excuses you want to make is fine.  But if they were working for my company or any team.  They would get their ass fired immediately one month ago.

There is a fire going on and they are yawning out of bed and trying to assign others to do their work.  So ridiculous.

GIVE US A GODDAMN DATE when you are planning to fork the coin or don't make an announcement until you are ready.  F...kin lazy devs.  Placebo spends more time in one hour on this thread than six devs do in a month.  One million more KDCS have been printed since you made your announcement..  Are you all that stupid.  Fork the coin first and then fix the website.
legendary
Please remove your comments on mayhem007, keep the thread clean....
Jump to: